Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi watched as Kimura and the four fire benders began to fight. One of the soldiers commanded the others to kill him and one attacked him as the others attack Kimura. As she countered their attacks and threatened them with lightning the other ignored her and shot a huge blast of fire at him. A wall of sand lept up and blocked the attack. It then proceeded to shoot forward and grab the fire bender. Ishi glared at the solider. Surrender or I will crush you. he warned the solider.

Mood: catious
With: Kimura and fire nation soldiers
ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

“Stay away!” Kimura yelled blasting lightning again at the two advancing soldiers, this time striking closer to them but they ignored it and continued moving towards her while blasting fire at her. She struggled to reflect them with her own bending while moving back to keep space between them. “Leave us alone!” she took another step, slipped and fell flat on her butt. The soldiers took this as their opportunity and knocked her back before yanking her onto her feet with her arms pulled behind her back. “Let me go! Lemme go!”
“We got the girl!” one of the soldiers said.
“Bring her. We need to get her to the Fire Nation or the Fire Lord will have our heads!” the soldier that was clearly their leader ordered. “You two, be sure to kill him!”
“No! Stop! Lemme go!” Kimura yelled as the soldier holding her started dragging her away. Wind began to pick up and swirl around them.
“What the hell is going on!?” the leader barked.
“I said. Let. Me. GO!” Kimura screamed and the soldier was blasted away from her when the wind rapidly expanded outward. She stood there facing the soldiers as her eyes glowed a bright white.

(OOC: ...)

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi watched as Kimura tried to fight off the other fire benders. They managed to grab her and one of them started coming for him. However before they could clash something amazing happened. Kimura's eyes began to glow and the wind started to bend to her will. It was clear she was the Avatar. The Avatar was the only one capable of mastering all four elements, the bridge between the spirit world and the human world, and the one tasked with bringing balance to the world. While he should be in awe that could wait til later. The fire bender was coming at him again. He would have to talk to Kimura about this later when they weren't in danger. The fire bender shot several blast of fire at him and leaped over him and shot several more. However all these blast were blocked by a sphere of sand that was forming where he was being attacked. You know there was a boy who lived near here years ago. A young boy of a powerful family. He lost everything though because of one man's greed. That man however didn't realize that he messed with not a human, but instead a demon. A demon known now as Suna Akuma for what he did. Ishi said darkly as sand shot up around the fire bender and completely engulfed him aside from his head. He glared at their leader. I'd advise you flee now. Your up against the Avatar an already unstoppable force and now your up against a demon. You can't win here. Take your men and leave. he growled.

Mood: on guard
ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

“What are you doing grab her already!” their leader ordered and one of the soldiers rushed out her. Kimura glared at him before stomping on the ground. A small boulder shot out of the ground which she punched at the soldier. He blasted a stream of fire at it but it was still able to strike him and send him flying backwards. A second soldier grabbed her from behind but was knocked away by a ring of fire that formed around her and quickly expanded out like the wind did.
“Sir!” the soldier who was blasted with fire shouted after Ishi gave his threat. The leader glared at Ishi then at Kimura.
“I’m no fool. We stand no chance while she’s in this state and its clear he won’t be going down easy either.” he growled. “Retreat for now!” he ordered. The soldiers who were still able to move got to their feet and retreated though the one caught in Ishi’s sand was left behind. As they retreated, Kimura’s eyes returned to their natural gold color and the glowing faded as she sank to the ground.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi watched as the soldiers retreated after their futile efforts. He helped Kimura gentley land on the ground and then glared at the fire bender still in his sand. Your going to tell us why you have orders to capture her. Do so and you can go in peace. If you don't however I will crush you. That sand will be your coffin. he told the man darkly as he helped Kimura to her feet.

Mood: on guard
ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

Kimura leaned against Ishi and used him as support. She felt disoriented, lightheaded...probably on the verge of passing out. It was a surprise to see only one soldier left but given how she felt, she had a hard time focusing on what was going on.
“Fire Lord Kaji. He gave the order to capture the Avatar and bring her to him by any means necessary.” the soldier answered quickly. “He didn’t give a reason. He just ordered us to capture her and bring her to the Fire Nation. He also give the order to kill anyone hiding her.”

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi listened as the fire bender explained what he knew. Finally when he finished Ishi lowered the sand coffin. He didn't let him go yet though. Very good glad you're cooperating. he told the man. Now just one final request before you leave. Nothing diffuclt. Just deliver a message to the Fire Lord. Tell him that if he goes around destroy others just to get to her anymore then I will make sure to sink his entire nation into the sea. If he wants us then come after us. We'll be waiting and training. By the way if you think it's a bluff. He took a mantis kung fu stance. It was a clear sign of learning earth bending from badger moles. Then he hasn't seen what an army of badger moles can do when their riled up. he growled before releasing the man, but not letting down his guard. The fire bender ran away quickly in fear. He then looked down at Kimura. Are you ok? he asked her.

Mood: concerned.
With: Kimura
ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

Kimura watched slightly dazed as Ishi threatened the remaining soldier with badger moles before releasing him and turned his focus onto her.
“Y-yeah I just need to sit down for a little bit.” she mumbled moving a couple steps away from Ishi so she could sit down on the ground. “Um...what the heck just happened?” she asked Ishi. “What happened to those guys we were fighting?” It was clear she didn’t remember what she had been doing while in the Avatar State. “What did you mean by ‘if the Fire Lord wants us then come after us’?” she had never been more confused than she had been at that moment.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Fire is power

User Image
Fire Lord Kaji

Kaji stepped out of his room. He had been told the soldiers he sent out to the Earth Kingdom had found the child. He walked swiftly to where the two messengers were. Of course they would need far more time to return to the Fire Nation with her but he was eager to hear more about their progress. Once he arrived in the room, he glanced at the messengers.
“Well?” he requested impatiently. They should have started talking the moment he entered. He didn’t like being kept waiting.
“Four soldiers spotted the girl. She was with an earthbender and they both began fighting the soldiers. Despite this they were able to apprehend the girl.” one of the messengers reported.
“Well? When will they be arriving?” Kaji asked noticing the uncomfortable looks on their faces.
“There was a problem. When they apprehended her, she went into the Avatar State and was able to overpower two of them while her companion who called himself a demon overpowered one and they were forced to retreat. He said if you wanted the girl, to come get her your~” the messenger replied but before he could finish, he was hit with a powerful lightning strike and fell to the ground with a loud thud.
“Have those men go back and get her! I don’t care if they get every bone in their bodies crushed! Either they bring the Avatar here or I will personally have each and every one of them executed!” Kaji roared. The messenger who was still standing bowed before fleeing the room while a couple of servants dragged the body out of his sight.

Power is the right to rule

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi listened to Kimura's questions. It seemed since she was new to the Avatar state she didn't quite retain memories of being in it yet. She would have to master it before that happened. He was never one to be gentle with things so he wasn't sure how to tell her the news that she was the Avatar expect bluntly. It appears that like it or not you are the Avatar. The only one able to master all four elements and bring balance to this world and the spirit world. As for those people we were fighting. You fended most them off and I almost crushed one. he then thought about her last question. He figured he hadn't been entirely clear. What I had meant was not to just willy nilly kill every passerby and burn every city we've been to. To instead face us head on so that there aren't unwanted casualties. he told her gently. He knelt down in front of her and ruffled her hair. Don't worry though you got Suna Akuma on your side. I do what I can to help. he assured her with a flicker of a smile pass over his normally glaring face before it vanished.

ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

“Y-you’re joking right?” Kimura asked nervously. “That’s not a very funny joke Ishi.” but one look at his face told her he wasn’t joking and that he was being seriously. “No way! No way!! Th-there has to be some kind of mistake! I can’t be the Avatar! I’m from the Earth Kingdom! Isn’t the current one supposed to be from the Fire Nation? Yeah I’m a firebender but my parents are from this nation! They told me I was born in this nation! I grew up here!” she said in a panic. When he ruffled her hair, she calmed down a little though it took about an hour for her to calm down completely and when she had, she got to her feet and started walking. “Earth, water and air...” she said checking to see if Ishi was following her. “I already mastered fire...or well as much as I can given I’m self taught so I need to master the other three which means I definitely will need to travel to the Water Tribes and Air Nomads.” she turned to face Ishi. “You don’t have to follow me if you don’t want to anymore...I understand if you don’t. I mean things will be dangerous if the Fire Lord himself wants me captured.” she was silent for a moment before asking. “You called yourself Suna Akuma right? Isn’t that what one of the villagers shouted as we left? Why do you have that kinda name?”

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi listened to Kimura as she rambled for a bit. After a bit she asked him why he had the name Suna Akuma. He figured it might be best to tell her himself than for someone else to. I have a very special type of sand bending. One that hurt and killed a lot of people. It doesn't always react to my bending and more will respond to my emotion or even what feels like its own will. he told her morbidly.

ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

“Whoa that’s so cool! So you can earth bend and sand bend? That’s amazing! Those badger moles taught you a lot!” Kimura exclaimed excitedly. That was when an idea hit her. “You can teach me earthbending! Its perfect! You don’t seem to mind me since your sand’s not trying to kill me and well I can’t ask other earthbenders cus well...they don’t like me. Its perfect! You can teach me while I travel so when Fire Lord Jerko sends more goons I can counter their firebending!” she said excitedly before falling silent. “Well...that is if you wanna come with me still...”

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi was actually a bit happy when she didn't show fear of his sand. She even asked if he could teach her. That being if he still wanted to go with her. It would be an honor to teach the Avatar what I know and it would be a pleasure to travel with you Kimura. he told her gently. He blushed slightly. How could he say such an embarrassing thing? Was he trying to seem cool? God that must of sounded lame.

Mood: slightly embarrassed.
ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

“YAY! I have an earthbending teacher! I have a teacher!” Kimura cheered before hugging Ishi. “Thank you thank you thank you thank you!!!” she realized what she was doing and quickly released him blushing furiously. “So since you agreed to be my new teacher, you get first pick on where we go. We can stay in the Earth Kingdom or we can head to the coast and travel to one of the other nations.” she said excitedly. “We can go anywhere you want to go. Just name the place.” she said eagerly.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items