Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi smiled slightly for a moment when she refereed to the badger moles keeping him company. Not to many people thought of animals as anything more than pets. He was glad she agreed Kimura set some food on the table and offered some to him. It was the most food then he had at one time in a long time. It was kinda embarrassing he couldn't completely provide for his guest though. She started talking aloud while looking over a map. He watched her while eating some jerky. She glanced at him. Did he have something on his face?

Mood: calm
With: Kimura
ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

‘Ok upside to having a companion...I have some company, he might have places he wants to visit so more places to travel to, more fun, I won’t go insane from boredom. Downside to having a companion...’ Kimura thought to herself while helping herself to one of the apples on the table. ‘I can’t think of anything...’ she set her apple down and clapped her hands together with an excited look on her face. “Hey Ishi, how would you like to come with me on my journey? It’ll be fun! You might learn new earth bending techniques and you can go anywhere you want!” she told him. “Of course your badger mole friends might miss you but I’ll have you back when the trip is over. What do you say? I could use a travelling companion and you seem like a nice guy plus I would love to see more of your earthbending. The earthbenders back in Omashu didn’t exactly like me. They’re not big on firebenders for some reason...don’t know why, I never did anything wrong to them.” there was a slightly sad and puzzled look on her face before she smiled again at him. “So what do you say?”

(OOC: ...)

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi was surprised when Kimura enthusiastically requested that he join her on her journey. Her offer was tempting. Plus he couldn't just let this girl go off alone. No one should travel this world alone. It was dangerous. She must not know about the new Fire Lord's aggression against the rest of the world. If she did then she would know why people were fond of fire benders at the moment. He wasn't sure she'd like his true bending once she saw it. It wasn't exactly normal. He finally answered Kimura. If you're ok with someone like me then it will be a pleasure to join you. he told her with a bow.

ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Fire is power

User Image
Fire Lord Kaji

In the city of Omashu, several men burst into Kimura’s home as the couple tried to flee but were swiftly captured while they searched the home.
“There was a child living here. Where is she?” one of the men ordered.
“She left this morning. We don’t know where she is.” the woman said fearfully.
“Sir we have reports saying that the child has in fact left the city.” a second man said.
“Fine, let’s get going!” the first man barked.
“What should we do about them?” his fellow asked and he glanced at the couple.
“We’re under orders to kill anyone hiding her. They had been hiding her right?” he smirked. Minutes later, the men walked away from the home as it burned to the ground. “Tell the others to check every village near the city and the surrounding area!” he ordered.

Power is the right to rule

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

“Yaay! I got a travel buddy!” Kimura cheered. “Oh maybe I should bring you to Omashu! The delivery system is basically one giant slide its soo much fun! But you need to be able to earthbend to use it. I was only able to try it because I jumped on one just as it was being sent off. Oh man were the guards pissed.” she laughed. ‘Though I wonder what he meant by someone like him...’ she thought. ‘I’ll ask him another time. Might not be a good idea to nose into his personal business so soon.’

The next morning, Kimura got up bright and early and got her stuff together. She was excited to get back to her journey and she was even more excited over the fact Ishi was going to be joining her.
“Hey Ishi, are you ready to go?” she called eagerly.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi smiled briefly as Kimura went on about her ideas to ride the Omashu delivery system. I guessed it wouldn't be a complete waste of time as long as they could also gather some supplies. They went to bed soon after that.

The following morning he woke up and garthered what suppiles he had. After saying good bye to the badger moles he joined Kimura as she asked if he was ready to go. He nodded in response. Did you want to head to Omashu? he asked.

ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

“Yeah sure. We can get more supplies there. We should probably get some more food and I can stop by my place to get some more money.” Kimura said. “Given what happened yesterday I think I should grab a little more.” she gave him a smile and headed out of the cave. As they returned to the village, Kimura heard people whispering quietly.
“Did you hear? A large fire broke out in Omashu last night. Several homes were burnt down.”
“I hear that fire was started by firebenders. Violent brutes the lot of them.”
“I am not a violent brute!” Kimura grumbled furiously.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi followed Kimura after she confirmed they would be heading to Omashu. They started to pass thru the village and as they passed thru they overheard something about a large fire started by fire benders last night in Omashu. The girl seemed irritated that they were calling them brutes. Then again she didn't know why they had aggression towards them. He didn't say anything and merely made himself known to the people around them. Once they knew he was there they started to go inside. One man shouted Suna Akuma before running down the street and quickly going in his home. These people feared him. It would be better to leave this place for awhile. They could go some where people didn't know him. Know him as the Sand Demon. He then looked down at Kimura. You're from Omashu. Did you want to check on your family. he asked her with some concern.

ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

Maybe it was a freak incident...it couldn’t have been firebenders right? But then again there was the matter of where the fire took place. Her attention was driven away from these thoughts when someone shouted “Suna Akuma”.
“Huh? What’re they talking about? Is there a demon? I thought they only appeared in stories.” Kimura said glancing around. That was when she noticed the villagers were inside again. “Well this place sure is friendly.” she said sarcastically before turning her attention to Ishi. “Yeah my parents aren’t benders so I should check on them and make sure they’re ok.” she said as they left the village and made their way to Omashu. Once they got within the city, Kimura ran to the nearest guard who was directing others on where to go. “Excuse me? The fire last night, can you tell me where it was?” she asked worriedly. The answer she got made her heart sink, it was her street. Kimura took off running not checking if Ishi was following her or not. She was praying and hoping her home and family was spared but as she drew nearer, those hopes were dashed. All that remained of her home was a charred shell. “Excuse me!” she shouted at another guard. “The couple who was living here...where are they?” she asked. The guard checked his papers and gave her a sympathetic look.
“I’m sorry...” he told her. Kimura turned and walked back to Ishi while trying to keep a straight face on. This was extremely difficult. The people who raised her were gone now.
“Come on...let’s go, I need to get out of here...” she muttered.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi watched as the villagers fled from him. Kimura seemed confused. Perhaps the people of Omashu had forgotten the boy who had once killed his uncle and his uncles friends. Enough that this girl didn't know at least. Omashu and this village weren't far from where his family estate used to be. Though now it was buried in sand. He felt that was a topic best saved for another time though. Kimura explianed her parents weren't benders and that she wished to go check on them. How odd. All benders he knew of had at least some benders in their family. Perhaps it had skipped her mother or father. They headed for Omashu quickly. Ishi earth bended a rock for them to ride on so the trip didn't take nearly as long as it had for her to reach the village. When they got there she checked with a guard for the fire's location. Then upon here what must of been bad news she ran off. Ishi followed her until they came to the site of the destruction. What was probably Kimura's old home was nothing more than a charred shell. She talked to one of the people there and must of revived heart breaking news. Though he was out of ear shot her reaction see was enough to know what had happened. She tried to fight back her tears when she returned to him. She wanted to leave. He nodded in response. They bought a few more supplies before leaving the city and hitting the road. As the rode the rock Kimura looked morbid. After getting a ways from the city he stopped the rock. It was clear she needed a moment and now that they were away from Omashu she should have it. He led her to the shade of a tree where he had her sit. It's ok to cry. It helps. he told her gently.

ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

Kimura followed Ishi silently as they bought more supplies and left the city. She didn’t bother seeing if anything she owned survived the flames...she knew just from looking everything was gone. She sat close to the edge of the rock with her knees drawn to her chest. They can just head straight to the next village and continue...get her mind off what happened...but to her surprise, Ishi stopped the rock after a while and led her to a tree where he sat her down.
“Its not fair. Its not fair! They were there yesterday! They were just there! I-I just saw them!” she yelled jumping up and stomping her foot against the ground. “I was gonna ask why I’m a bender and they aren’t...” she said softly. “I was gonna ask why I didn’t look like them...” tears filled her eyes. “I had so many things to ask them when I got back and now...now I can’t...its not fair. They were my parents...its not fair. Its not fair! ITS NOT FAIR!” she screamed as her tears flowed down her face.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi watched as Kimura shouted and cried. She brought up a lot of things she wanted to ask her family. Things she apparently had wondered for a long time. When she finally kicking about she started to cry loudly. She was in great pain. She needed to get this all out. She had to accpet their passing or else it would haunt her the rest of her life. His sand then started to prompt him. What did it want him to do? He followed it's prompts until he realized he was hugging Kimura as she cried. What was it thinking? Why did it want him to do this?

Mood: surpised
ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

KKimura wiped at her eyes trying to get the tears to stop when she felt Ishi hug her. That was all it took as she buried her face in his shoulder and continued to cry. Why...why did this have to happen? She was eventually able to calm down as she wiped her eyes and sniffled a bit.
“Thanks Ishi.” she said giving him a small smile. She pulled her pack on and straightened up. “I think I’m fine now...shall we get going?” she asked. She was about to start walking when something caught her attention. “What was that? You heard that too right?” she asked sound a bit nervous.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi continued to hug Kimura as she cried. After she calmed down she thanked him. It had been awhile since that had happened either. He just nodded as they began to walk. He then felt someone walking towards them. Four people to be exact. She asked if he heard them. He had done more than that. He felt their vibrations through the earth. The four people leaped out from behind some rocks. They were dressed as fire nation soildiers and were in stances suiting of fire bending. It seems we have unwelcome company. he told Kimura. We have no business with you. Please leave before something happens we don't want to happen. he told the soldiers. His stance not changing. For his sand didn't need to move to his bending. While it could it worked on its own just as well.

Mood: catious
With: Kimura and fire nation soldiers
ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

Seems like there was someone after all. Well four people to be specific...judging by their clothes, they were Fire Nation soldiers. Kimura quickly got into her stance, preparing herself if they were to start attacking. It seemed they noticed how similar her fighting stance was to theirs because all four punched the air and blasted streams of fire at them. Kimura ran forward a couple of steps and jumping upwards, she slammed her heel against the ground creating a thin wall of fire as she did so which absorbed two of the soldiers’ attacks. The soldiers retaliated by releasing a barrage of fireballs at her which she barely dodged by diving out of the way.
“A firebender! Seize her!” one of the soldiers shouted and the two that attacked her rushed towards her. “Kill him!” he ordered pointing to Ishi.
“Stay away from us!” Kimura yelled clasping her hands together. She slowly pulled them apart and began moving them in a circular motion.
“Impossible! She’s bluffing! No one her age can~” a second soldier exclaimed but even as he spoke, lightning crackled in the space between her palms.
“Leave. Us. ALONE!” she yelled directing the lightning. She wasn’t aiming at the soldiers but at the ground by the one nearest to her’s feet. She knew how dangerous lightning generation was so she always avoided actually hitting someone with it.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items