32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“Ok first...you’re not really proving you’re straight. Second, because I’m bored and I feel like it. Finally, go kiss the Avatar.” Miku said pointing at Kimura.
“Wait what?” Kimura asked stopping her practice.
“Ok First off why her? Second I’ve only known her for a few days there is no way I could do that.” Ishi asked trying to remain calm.
“Why not her? You know her, she’s cute. Seriously most guys would give up everything even their bending to be in your shoes.” Miku replied. “And at least I didn’t say go kiss a random girl.” she was silent for a moment. “You know what! Let’s do that! Go kiss that girl!” she said pointing at a passenger who was leaning over the railing away from them.
“That is a mother, a wife, and she looks sea sick.” Ishi told her with a sigh.
“Ok how about the one next to her?” Miku asked pointing to the girl to the woman’s left.
“Pretty sure that’s her daughter and she looks ten.” Ishi pointed out..
“Then the other one next to her.” Miku sighed pointing to the woman’s right now.
“Uh Miku I think that’s her mother.” Kimura said rejoining the two.
“Plus the facts she’s really really really old. I’m not a carpet shagger.” Ishi groaned.
“Ok fine! How about the girl over there! She seems young enough but not too young!” Miku said sounding annoyed at this point as she pointed to a teenage girl some distance away.
“Pretty sure that’s her boyfriend next to her.” Kimura said.
“Not the guy I want to go kissing his girlfriend either. He has muscles on his muscles. Damn what does that guy eat?!” Ishi said examining him.
“Ok how about her!” Miku cried pointing at a long haired passenger who had their back to them.
“Um...Miku...that’s a guy.” Kimura pointed out.
“It is?” Miku and Ishi asked in sync.
“Looks like a guy to me, and he dresses like a guy...only feminine thing about him is his hair.” Kimura said. The man turned to talk to what seemed to be a friend of theirs. The man’s face was extremely feminine. To the point that he was cuter than most girls.
“Yeah I don’t see it.” Miku said. Kimura sighed and walked over to the two and began chatting with them. After a few minutes, she turned and rejoined the two.
“It’s a guy.” she sighed.

“No it’s a trap.”
Ishi chuckled.
“How can you tell?” Miku asked staring at the man.
“He started hitting on me. Plus he’s got a kinda defined adam’s apple. Definitely a guy.” Kimura sighed.
“Ok you know what! Screw it!” Miku cried before grabbing the front of Ishi’s shirt and yanked him closer to her so she could kiss him. “Yeah I still think you’re gay.” she said releasing him.

(OOC: ...)

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

“Dammit Miku! You can’t just do that! That was my first kiss!” Ishi snapped finally losing his cool.
“So? That was mine too. And what’s the big deal?” Miku asked.
“The big deal is that it just isn’t right to do that kinda thing at random! That kinda thing should only be done with the person you like!” Ishi tried to explain.
“Everyone hates me so fat chance of that happening.” Miku pointed out.
“I think he’s also pissed because you didn’t ask him first.” Kimura said.
“Yeah you didn’t even bother to see if I was ok with it.” Ishi sulked.
“Ok can I kiss you then?” Miku asked. A split second later, she did the exact same thing.
“Uh Miku...I don’t think that’s what he meant.” Kimura sighed.
“You need to give me time to answer.” Ishi said blushing furiously now.
“Well you took too long.” Miku told him.
“You only waited two seconds.” Kimura pointed out.
“Not even that.” Ishi added.
“Well I’m hungry I’m gonna see where I can find food.” Miku said walking away.
“I she always gonna be like this?” Ishi asked. “I don’t know if my body and heart will be able to take it.”
“I’m sure she won’t.” Kimura replied. “Hopefully...”.

Mood: flustered
With: Kimura and Miku
ooc: ...

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

Three days passed and the voyage came to an end. After the group showed their passports, they boarded the monorail which took them to the upper ring of Ba Sing Se.
“So how are we supposed to get a meeting with the Earth Kingdom Queen?” Miku asked curiously. Kimura opened her mouth to answer only to realize something.
“We never actually planned on how we were gonna do that.” she admitted. “Probably talk to someone close to her?”
“Ok well do you have anything better to wear?” Miku asked eyeing Kimura’s outfit. “I’m sorry but that’s exposing too much skin and is seriously not appropriate to meet a queen in.”
“I don’t exactly own that many clothes anymore. I only have one other outfit. If I needed clothes while on my trip I was gonna buy more.” Kimura sighed.
“I’m sure we can figure that out. I’ll bet all you have to do is announce you’re the Avatar and the queen will be begging to meet with you.” Miku said with a grin.
“What do you think Ishi?” Kimura asked turning to face him.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi sighed. She'll let us in by pure obligation not from wanting to. Ishi said. You may not know since you've lived at the air temple all your life, but the earth queen isn't exactly a friendly person. In short she is a b***h. he explained to Miku. Letting them know we're with the Avatar will likely be our only way in so sorry Kimura, but we're going to have to use your title. They got off the monorail and stepped into Ba Sing Se. And the best way to do so without getting into trouble is to put on a little show. You two know how to use your bending for fancy looking tricks? If so then we'll need all the tricks you can spare.

Mood: calm

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“Aw man...but what happens if word spreads outside the city?” Kimura asked nervously.
“Aw what are you worried about? You’re the Avatar!” Miku said but Kimura still looked nervous as the two followed Ishi off the monorail. “Oh! Oh! I got this!” she said excitedly and quickly created her air scooter. “Hey everyone! If you want a fun show then watch this!” she cried riding around everyone at the station and effectively getting their attention. “The bending show is about to begin! Perfect for all ages! Just focus on me, the girl in the purple top and the guy in green! I’m sure you’ll all~” she crashed face first into a wall and laid flat on the ground dazed with a cut above her eyebrow and a bloody nose.
“What the hell is going on?” someone demanded and Kimura sighed and lowered her goggles over her eyes and began firebending, creating a fiery wheel in her hands which she kept spinning in place. “Wow! Hey check this out!” the person called and a crowd began to gather though leaving enough space so they wouldn’t get burned. As she was firebending, she switched stances in one fluid motion and slammed her foot on the ground. This caused the ground in front of her to crack as began earthbending columns around her.
“Two elements? Is that even possible?” a woman asked in amazement. Kimura flattened the platform and pushed her hands forward, airbending a strong gust of wind through the station.
“Three elements!? No one is able to bend three at once!” someone shouted.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi chuckled as Miku blundered about until Kimura began showing off her powers as the Avatar. Soon guards came over to watch as well until the show ended. When they finished the guards approached them. Avatar we think the Queen will be wanting to speak with you. Ishi was very pleased. Mission Accomplished.They boarded a carriage to take them to the palace. Damn this place had a lot of transportation.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

Well the plan worked though did they have to call her Avatar? As they roade the carriage, Miku stuck her head out and waved excitedly at everyone they passed by. Kimura sat in the middle and gripped her skirt with both hands while focusing on her feet. She felt nervous about meeting the Earth Kingdom Queen and even more so after hearing Ishi’s opinion of her. As they arrived at the Royal Palace, they stepped out of the carriage. Miku was bouncing around excitedly though Kimura stuck close to Ishi. Once they were inside however, Kimura was pulled aside by a servant.
“We cannot allow you to meet the Queen in these rags.” she was saying. When Kimura was returned to them half an hour later, she was in a floor length, silver dress. Her hair was pulled out of its ponytail. While she managed to get out of being forced to wear makeup, she was still blushing furiously.
“Awww you look like a princess!” Miku cooed.
“Feeling very uncomfortable...” Kimura grumbled.
“The Queen will see you now.” a second servant said bowing respectfully to them.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi admired Kimura's outfit for a moment before a servant informed them the queen would now see them. They entered the throne room to see a foul looking women with long fingernails and a sour expression. She was obviously the earth queen. So the Avatar has finally graced me with her presence. I do hope you're here to help me. My citizens just can't be kept in line very easily. she said with a condescending tone. This wasn't going to be easy.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“Well she looks pleasant. Kinda reminds me of those pictures of catgators in the books the monks would show the kids.” Miku whispered. “Kinda ugly don’t you think?” Kimura ignored her as she took a deep breath.
“I’m sorry but we’re not here for that. We actually are here to request assistance from you.” Kimura said sounding a little nervous. “We um...well...”
“Hey lady you got any aircrafts we can use? Maybe some bodyguards?” Miku asked.
“Why you little brat! You will speak to our queen with respect!” a guard yelled furiously and Miku stuck her tongue out at him in response.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi face palmed at Miku's actions. The queen looked absolutely livid. If you aren't here to do what I want then what good are you? she snapped at Kimura first. As for you little air monk. I expected some sort of deceny, but it seems even they have become degerates throughout the years. she then turned her leer to Ishi. Ishi glared back. How dare you look at me with such scorn! Who do you think you are?! she yelled. Avatar since you are unable to keep your servants in line I shall have them executed at once. I'll give you a second chance to rethink your actions now since you are the Avatar. Your servants however don't hold such status and aren't so lucky. As she said this silent guards appeared. Ishi knew who they were on sight. They were the private force used by the royal family. They were the Dai Li. They shot their earth gloves at Ishi and Miku. However Ishi's sand leaped up and protected them. It ground the gloves to sand and added them to it. The Dai Li seemed taken aback for a moment before trying to bend the sand. They seemed surprised when they couldn't. What is the meaning of this?! the earth queen demanded. Ishi looked up at her as his eyes flashed in anger. You asked who I was. I am Suna Akuma. he told her darkly. The earth queen turned pale upon hearing this and shut her mouth first the first time as she thought of how to respond.

Mood: angry

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

Kimura flinched at the Queen’s words while Miku glared at her.
“How am I supposed to help you if this is my first time in Ba Sing Se? I only found out I was the Avatar a few days ago.” Kimura told her.
“I am not a monk! Just because I dress like this doesn’t make me a monk you ugly old hag!” she yelled angrily though Kimura looked panicked at the idea of Miku and Ishi being executed.
“Please don’t hurt them! Please!” she begged. But as she said that, she caught sight of the Dai Li. Fortunately Ishi protected himself and Miku from the Dai Li with his sand but their attack crossed the line. Rage immediately filled Kimura as her eyes glowed white and the room began to tremble. “How dare you!” she yelled bending the ground below her. The ground cracked and she rose upwards and towards the Queen at a surprising speed. “Order them to stand down. If you so much as glare at my friends, you will feel my full strength!” Kimura growled. The Dai Li who still had earth gloves shot theirs at Kimura but she quickly turned her attention on them and redirected them back at their owners. “You will provide us with whatever it is we need and maybe I will consider not leveling your entire palace to the ground.”
“Holy crap! Kimura just got badass!” Miku said excitedly.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi watched as Kimura went into the Avatar state. This however only seemed to piss off the earth queen. I will not be bullied by some amateur Avatar! she yelled furiously. She blasted a series of large boulders at them only for them to be consumed by Ishi's sand. Damn brat! You really are a demon aren't you?! she shrieked as both she and the Dai Li attacked only for Ishi's sand to continue to consumed their attacks and reduce their earth to sand. He glared at them. The earth queen backed off once more. Knowing that the Avatar and Ishi weren't going to let them so much as touch them. Very well take an airship, but I don't want you to come back here until you learn some proper manners. she growled. Ishi approached her until he was standing a foot from her and hovering on sand. If anything goes wrong and it's connected to you then after the Avatar is done laying waste to your palace I'll bury it in this sand you can't bend to insure the job is done. he told her darkly. He then hovered back to Kimura and grasped her shoulder letting her know it was ok to come out of the Avatar state.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

As Ishi grasped her shoulder, Kimura lowered herself back to the ground. Once she did that, her eyes stopped glowing and she began to sway a little.
“Hang on I got ya.” Miku said running to Kimura’s side and held her steady.
“Sorry...still not used to that...kinda takes a lot out of me...” Kimura said looking a little pale. Though she was able to glare at the Queen and the Dai Li. “Come on let’s go. We won’t be coming back.” she said to the Queen and they turned to leave with Miku stopped briefly to flip her off. “I’m sorry you guys...I’m a terrible Avatar...you were almost executed because of what I said.”
“Its fine its fine. I think I was the one who screwed us over. I’m not good with authority figures.” Miku admitted. “That was amazing! I think you both scared the crap out of her!” she saw Kimura still looked down and she turned to Ishi. “Hey you think we can put off the search for the airship for a little bit?” she asked while pointing at Kimura. Without waiting for a response, she smiled down at the Avatar. “You know what cheers me up? Sweets and animals! Let’s see if we can find a pet shop and a bakery!” she said running off with her.
“W-wait! This dress wasn’t made for running!” Kimura cried.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi followed the two out of the palace and into the streets. However before leaving he grabbed Kimura's other outfit that she left behind. He followed the girls as they found a pet shop and sweet shop on a market street. They seemed to be having fun. Kimura's spirits seemed to of been lifted after what had happened a bit ago. He was glad to. They didn't need to be depressed the entire journey.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“Hey Ishi we got you some sweet bread.” Miku called as Ishi joined them and she tossed him the small circular piece of bread she was holding. Kimura was at the pet shop and staring fascinated at the various animals put up for sale.
“Ah you look like you have fine taste. See anything you like?” he asked and Kimura knelt in front of a cage with a small white and red ball of fluff in the center. Soft growls were emitting from it as the fluff twitched and shifted around.
“What’s this?” she asked pointing at it.
“Oh a fire ferret. Imported straight from the bamboo forests in the central region of this fine nation.” the shopkeeper replied as the fire ferret uncurled itself and growled at Kimura. Its fur was ruffled and it had a couple strands of fur sticking upright on its head. “I wouldn’t advise picking this one though. Every owner ends up returning it within at most...a week.” he explained as Kimura slowly opened the cage and extended her hand towards it. “Very nasty temper mind you.” at this, the ferret chomped down on Kimura’s index finger. “I’m terribly sorry! It does that to everyone!” he said in a panic. Kimura winced but reached towards the fire ferret with her free hand and carefully stroked its head.
“Its alright.” she told it gently. “I won’t hurt you. You must be so scared. It’ll be alright.” the ferret seemed to be listening as she continued to talk to it in the same soft and gentle tone until it finally released her and licked the bite a little. “There we go.” she said carefully taking it out of its cage. It climbed up her arm and sat perched on her shoulder. “Aww you’re such a sweetheart. You were just scared weren’t you?”
“Amazing. I’ve never seen it behave like this before.” the shopkeeper said, a stunned look on his face.
“How much?” Kimura asked.
“No charge. Its all yours. I’ve been trying to find it a home for months now.” he said and Kimura smiled brightly at him.
“Thank you so much.” she said and after buying some food for the fire ferret she headed out of the shop to rejoin Miku and Ishi.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces