Welcome to Gaia! ::

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
This RP is between Geo780 and Hinata Norisu. Please do not post. You are however welcome to read the posts.

Fyi: This is going to be an alternate timeline

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
Name: Kimura
Personality: tough, loud, tomboyish but also a coward at times (she also has an obsession with anything she thinks is cute)
Bio: Unknown to Kimura, she is actually the youngest of five children and one of the princesses of the Fire Nation. At a young age, it was clear to her parents that she was the Avatar. However due to growing tension between them and the heir to the Fire Nation, Kimura’s eldest brother, her parents began fearing for her life especially after her other three siblings all died. Late one night, they had a servant sneak the child out of her room and the three of them travelled to the Earth Kingdom in secret and hid her in the city of Omashu with the promise to return for her when the nation was safe for her again. They never returned.
Unaware of her royal blood or her role as the Avatar, Kimura grew up in Omashu as a carefree and happy child. Over time her skin darkened effectively hiding almost all traces of her Fire Nation heritage except for her eyes which are gold in color and a trait passed down through the members of the Fire Nation’s royal family. As she grew, Kimura figured out how to firebend and when she was twelve, she was able to teach herself lightning generation. Now that she’s fifteen, she feels its time for her to leave Omashu and to travel the world.
Nation: Was born in the Fire Nation, grew up in the Earth Kingdom
Bending: Avatar

User Image
Name: Kaji
Personality: cold, sadistic, paranoid, self centered, narcissistic and merciless
Bio: Kaji is the eldest of five children and was supposed to be next in line to rule the Fire Nation. He felt his parents were too soft on the peasants and when he voiced his opinion along with his desire to be stricter with them and enforce more laws and taxes on the citizens, his parents were outraged. They told him if he could not care for the suffering of his people, he had no right to be Fire Lord. When he retaliated to this violently, he was swiftly taken down by his father who stripped him of his right to ascend and named his brother as heir. Kaji was outraged! How dare they do that to him! He is the rightful heir! Well that wasn’t an issue. A little poison snuck into his brother’s afternoon tea fixed that right up. He even snuck some into two of his sister’s teas for good measure. The youngest was tougher to get to since she never left her parents’ side. Then one night, she was gone. His parents wept and claimed the child had died from illness during the night. Kaji didn’t care, the throne was his now afterall. That is until he discovered his parents never intended to make him the heir again. He overheard them discuss some sort of plan in secret and it filled him with rage. There was no one else to inherit the throne! He was sure they were going to give the right to rule to some unworthy scum and he couldn’t let that happen! They were already suspicious of any food or drinks he gave them so he couldn’t poison them either. But he didn’t have to wait for an new opportunity to arise. Accidents could happen such as...his parents losing control of their carriage and crashing with neither of them surviving. Now that he is the Fire Lord, he began thinking. The Avatar...the most powerful person in the world...able to control all four elements...oh how he would be able to crush them. The previous Avatar who was from the Earth Kingdom had long since died which meant the new one was already born in the Fire Nation. Kaji gave out the order to his soldiers to find the Avatar and to bring them to him by any means necessary.
Nation: Fire Nation
Bending: Dark Avatar

Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Name: Ishi Suna
Personality: to be developed
Bio: Ishi Suna was born to a rich family. They were a powerful influence in the earth kingdom. However his parents both fell ill and died when he was young. His uncle took over as the family head immediately. Up until the age of eight Ishi still lived peacefully and began to learn earth bending by sneaking out and playing with badger moles. However this sneaking out led him to discover an awful truth. It had been his parent’s deaths had been uncle’s doing. He had poisoned them over time. Ishi found this out when returning home one night and overheard his uncle gloating to some of his buddies. What followed was a bloodbath. Ishi lost all reasoning and killed them all. His earth bending wasn’t entirely his own. It was as if the earth moved to his emotions. It broke apart into sand and buried his home and everyone in it. After that Ishi was alone. He left his home buried and went to live with the badger moles in a mountain near a dessert. He stayed there until the age of 17. Obtaining supplies and teaching materials from ambushing bandits. He spent those years focusing his earth bending and slowly began to master it.
Nation: Earth
Bending: Earthbender

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

“I can’t believe I am finally doing this!!” Kimura exclaimed excitedly as she double checked her things and making sure she had enough supplies and anything that was too precious to leave behind. Once she was satisfied, she pulled her pack on and ran down stairs where a middle aged man and woman were waiting for her. "Alright I'm off." she told them eagerly.
“You don’t have to go if you don’t think you’re ready. You can wait another year or two.” the woman said, her concern was clear on her face.
“No way. I’ve been looking forward to this all year! I’ll write as often as I can.” Kimura assured them as she hugged them both tightly. “I’ll miss you.” she gave them a wave before she stepped out the door and waving one last time, she began walking. This was going to be her first time leaving Omashu, and there were going to be things she would miss such as the couple who had raised Kimura as if she was their own daughter. Though it was clear they weren’t related but she wasn’t sure if they realized she figured it out so she never brought it up. This suspicion was mainly because she looked nothing like them but they were like family and she was grateful for all they did for her. Kimura kept walking all day and by late afternoon, she took a break at the base of a tree completely exhausted. “Ok maybe I packed too much stuff...maybe I can buy an ostrich horse in the next town.” she groaned. She rested for a few more minutes before continuing on her journey, reaching town as evening set in. She’ll worry about the ostrich horse in the morning, first thing she needed at that moment was someplace to stay for the night.

(OOC: first post. I hope this is ok)

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi walked down the slowly emptying street. People tended to avoid him. They knew what he had done as a child and they feared him. They had even given him a nick name. They called him Sand Demon or Suna Akuma to those who bothered to translate. Sand snaked after him in a thin unnoticeable stream. After scrounging for food he came across a young girl. Everyone else was inside so it wasn't likely she would have a place to stay. Did he bother try and help? It wouldn't be the first time he had tried to talk to someone only for them to run in terror. He sneakily approached her while using the buildings as cover. He was unsure who she was. She wasn't from here that was for sure. Was she a kind person or perhaps a mercenary. It didn't want to lose what supplies he gathered because of getting jumped. He might have to fight.

Mood: cautious
With: Kimura
ooc: it was just fine :3

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

“Excuse me but do you have a room I can rent?” Kimura asked stopping into the first inn she found in the town.
“Of course.” the man behind the counter said and Kimura pulled out her money to pay for her room. “For ten gold pieces.” she almost dropped all her coins right then and there.
“T-t-t-ten gold pieces!? Are you kidding me!?” she demanded. “That’s ridiculous! Who in their right mind would pay that much for one night?!”
“If you don’t want the room fine. This is the only inn in town with vacancies so I guess you’ll be sleeping on the street tonight. I’d advise you to be careful, there are a lot of bad people who would love to get their hands on a pretty girl like you.” the man leered. “But I’ll make you a deal.. Five gold pieces and the room is yours.”
“I’d rather take my chances with the creeps.” Kimura grumbled marching out of the inn. As she stepped outside, she thought she heard someone moving close by as she set her pack down and faced the direction she heard the noise. “Hello?” she called out. “Is someone there?” she sighed and sat down next to the building before saying again not caring if she looked like she was insane. “If you want money then you’re wasting your time.” she called out. She was really hoping she wouldn’t have to use her bending and she was really hoping this person wasn’t one of the “bad people” the inn keeper mentioned.

(OOC: ...)

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi watched as this unknown girl went into the inn. After he overhearing her frustration with the innkeeper she stormed out in a huff. She must have overheard him a bit because she called out to see if anyone was there. She claimed that looking for money from her was a waste of time. She seemed to be on guard. He listened and felt her footsteps. They sounded like a fire benders footsteps. Each type of bending had certain sequences of steps one could recolonize if they could feel the earth like the most skilled earth benders did. This was because each style of bending had forms that were based off of various martial arts. If one learned to recognize the feeling of the footsteps of the martial arts then one could recognize what kind of bender or martial artist they were dealing with before even the first attack was made. He decided to reveal himself. If she was a fire bender and she was an enemy then she needed to be dealt with. If she wasn't hostile though there was no harm in revealing himself anyways. He stepped out from behind a wall and into the lantern lit light. He watched her closely, but he knew it looked more like a glare. His face tended to always look angry when he didn't mean for it to.

ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

Seems like there was someone after all. A boy stepped out and into view and Kimura quickly got to her feet while making sure her stuff was safely behind her. Well if she was uncomfortable before she definitely is now. This feeling was mainly due to the fact the boy was glaring at her for some reason. Did she piss him off or something? A moment of thinking was all she needed to know she had never seen this boy before therefore she couldn’t have pissed him off.
“Uh can I help you with something?” she asked cautiously. “Look if you’re related to that inn keeper, you should be more pissed at him. His prices are ridiculous! At this rate I’m not even going to be able to see the coast let alone the rest of the world.” She wasn’t sure if this guy would attack her if she got too close to him but maybe introducing herself would get him to stop glaring at her. Taking a deep breath, she approached him slowly. Once she was standing in front of him, she offered him a friendly smile while extending her hand towards him. “Hi. My name’s Kimura. What’s your name?”

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi continued to be wary as the girl approached him. She introduced herself as Kimura. She requested his name in return. This was a surprise. Though perhaps she didn't know about his reputation. He decided he would try and help her for now. It had been far to long since someone didn't run away from him in fear. Ishi. Ishi Suna. he told her in response to her asking his name. He was an a**. I know where you can stay for free.

ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

So his name is Ishi, that was a nice name. Except for the glare, he seemed like an ok guy. At least he wasn’t related to that inn keeper. Kimura did a slight double take when he said he knew where she could spend the night for free.
“Are you serious? For free?” she asked and began shaking his hand vigorously and excitedly with both hands. “Oh my god you are a lifesaver! I seriously did not want to spend the first night of my journey sleeping in an alley! I seriously don’t know how I can thank you!” she said rapidly with a broad smile on her face. She let go of his hand and headed back to where the rest of her stuff was. Once she had pulled her pack back on, she returned to where he was still standing and grinned at him. “Alright lead the way then!” she said.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi was surprised at Kimura's enthusiastic reaction. Her hands were warm. How many years had it been since he had human contact. He had forgotten. It seemed pleasant, but slightly embarrassing. She let go of his hand and grabbed her things. She requested that he lead the way. His sand wasn't attacking her so she couldn't be that bad of a person. He hoped she wasn't getting her hopes to high. He didn't exactly have a house. He motioned for her to follow him. They walked out of the village a ways before coming to the base of a mountain. Ishi opened up a tunnel and motioned once more to have Kimura follow him inside. They came across a large room hallowed out with a few tunnels leading to other rooms. It was lit up by various glowing rocks. A few badger moles could be seen sleeping in the shadows. They didn't seem to mind the glowing rocks. They glowed softly so it didn't hurt their eyes. Ishi touched one and it stopped glowing. He touched it again and it turned back on. He had done this to show her how it worked. This is my home. he told her.

Mood: calm
ooc:

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

Kimura was starting to like this guy. He wasn’t much of a talker but he seemed really nice now. She followed him out of the village much to her surprise. Well there were people who lived away from others in seclusion so he must be leading her to one of those homes. They walked in silence until they reached the base of a mountain which Ishi opened up for them. ‘An earthbender? Cool!!’ she thought excitedly. A lot of people back in Omashu were earthbenders but it was always fun meeting new ones. She had yet to meet any fire benders though...she thought it was weird that she was practically the only fire bender in the entire city...well at least as far as she knew. As they walked into a large room, she saw badger moles sleeping close by and she had to fight the intense urge to walk up to them and hug them. They looked soo adorable but they were sleeping so they’d probably get pissed if she disturbed them. Kimura walked up to one of the glowing crystals and tapped it a few times. “Pretty.” she said. “You live here? By yourself?” she asked him. “You’re an earthbender aren’t you? You seem pretty good. Did you learn from these guys like the first earthbenders did?” she had heard those stories about how bending was originally taught: firebenders learned from dragons, earth benders learned from badger moles, airbenders learned from flying bison and waterbenders learned from the moon itself.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi nodded in response to Kimura's many questions. I've been alone a very long time. You get used to it. He set the bits of food he had down on a wooden table. There was a few apples, half a loaf of bread, and a few lizards he had killed before meeting her. He started up a fire, put the lizards on skewers and started to let them roast slowly. There isn't much, but feel free to eat. There is a spring in the corner. he told her while pointed out a small self made spring. He had felt it when hallowing out this for living purposes. It was convenient and was connected to and underground river. He used a similar system for a bathroom. Of course only an earth bender could flush, but it was better than nothing.

Mood: calm
ooc: the toilet is slightly below the spring in terms of above sea level so he can make a small tunnel to wash the waste away without contaminating the water.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Theyll come back for me
I can wait

User Image
Kimura

“That must be lonely but you’re not alone though. You have all these badger moles right?” Kimura said before searching through her bag. She had a several kinds of jerky, some fruit and a few loaves of bread. They were going to hold her off until she needed to stock up on more supplies. She pulled them out and set them out the table next to Ishi’s food, he was allowing her to stay here so the least she could do was share her food with him.
“Have as much as you want.” she told him with a smile. “I was thinking of getting some cabbage but the vendor is a little crazy. Every time his cart gets destroyed he starts screaming. Honestly if you live somewhere hectic like Omashu, you’re going to have to expect stuff like that to happen.” she said. “Then again...why would I need cabbage in the first place?” she wondered to herself. She pulled out her map and began examining it. “Hm...ok I’m around here...I want to visit Kyoshi island, one of the water tribes, the fire nation...hmm...” she said to herself pointing at certain spots on the map. “One of the air temples could be worth a visit but then again I like eating meat...though I can ride a sky bison.” she glanced at Ishi for a moment. ‘Should I invite him? Could be fun to travel companion.’ she thought.

But
who
am I waiting for?

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
Fire is power

User Image
Fire Lord Kaji

Kaji sat gazing absentmindedly out at the courtyard. He was right. The previous Avatar had long since died, the new one had to have been born already...a child within the Fire Nation, his home! His kingdom! They were within his grasp so why can’t you find them. He slammed his fist against the window sill in frustration. Since he had ascended to the throne, he had his men search the nation for the Avatar. What people didn’t know was that the Avatar was the fusion of a human with the spirit of light and peace Raava. Furthermore, there were actually two Avatars. Where there is light, darkness must always follow and so the Dark Avatar would exist, a fusion of a human and the spirit of darkness and chaos Vaatu. He knew that Avatar existed because he was the Dark Avatar. He had known for years which is why he was so eager to find his opposite so he can crush them himself!
“My lord!” a voice called out and he turned to glare at the man standing before him. “We have searched the nation as you have ordered but we are still coming up empty.”
“Find them! How is that one simple order so hard to follow you imbecile! Find them! Torture the peasants if you have to! If the Avatar is not before me by the end of the week~” Kaji roared.
“S-sir if I may.” the man said nervously. “We have heard from those we sent over seas. In the Earth Kingdom city of Omashu, there is a child. Her age fits within the timeline of the previous Avatar’s death and she is a firebender.” Kaji immediately calmed down.
“Odd. The previous Avatar was a woman born in the Earth Kingdom. The next nation in the cycle is the Fire Nation.” he said.
“Many deserted the nation around that time period, she could have been among those who did.” the man said.
“Have your men find this girl and bring her here alive. Kill anyone who attempts to hide her!” Kaji ordered.
“Yes my lord!” the man said before hurrying out of the room.

Power is the right to rule

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas