Hinata Norisu's Significant Otter

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Battle: Mage 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi chaught the sweet roll Miku tossed him and devoured it quickly. He watched as she met a fire ferret at a pet shop and got it for free. It was cute. So what do you two want to do now? he asked. He hoped they wouldn't be doing to much shopping. If they did he knew he'd be stuck carrying all the bags. They could do with a bath and he didn't know if there would be one on the air ship. Did you guys want to take a bath while we're in town? he asked.

Mood: calm
With: Kimura and Miku
ooc: ...

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“Aaaawww how cute!” Miku exclaimed at the sight of the fire ferret which immediately growled at her. At Ishi’s suggestion, a mischievous look appeared on her face. “Oh? That’s an odd question. Could it be you wanna see two lovely ladies such as ourselves all nice and~”
“M-Mikuuu!” Kimura cried blushing furiously.
“I was just joking.” Miku laughed. “Yeah sure why the hell not?” she told Ishi while still laughing. “Lead the way. Once we’re done with that we can get our airship.”

(OOC: ...)

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi blushed slightly at Miku's accusation. Before he could deny that that was his intent Kimura beat him to it. In the end it was decided they would indeed go take a bath. They went to a rather small bath house. It was empty save for the store manager who was a older women who giggled at the sight of one young guy with two young beautiful girls. He tried not to let it bother him as they paid and went inside for their baths. The warm water was relaxing. He hadn't had a proper bath in a long time. Before he would only have a cold bath because he didn't want to waste time hating up the water to get clean. Even if he had he had no way of controlling the heat. All the while as he thought of this his sand started to eat away at the earth wall between the two baths.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“That was nice how she gave us a pan for your new pet.” Miku said as Kimura scooped up some water from their bath and carefully set her ferret in it. “So what are you gonna call it?”
“I’m thinking of Sae.” Kimura replied as the ferret rested its chin on the rim of the pan. It seemed to be enjoying itself.
“Cute. Well what are you waiting for? This feels great!” Miku said getting into the water and leaned back. Kimura however aimed her hands at the water and tried waterbending again only to fail miserably. “If it helps, I think the water rippled a little when you did that.” she said with a small smile as Kimura slid into the water, clearly disappointed. “Hey do you hear something?” Miku asked as the wall separating both baths was eaten away by Ishi’s sands giving him a full view of both girls. There was silence for a few moments before Miku and Kimura shrieked and lunged for their towels in a desperate attempt to cover themselves up.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi heard a scream behind him. Instinctively he turned to see what was teh matter. What the matter was was that his sand had devoured the wall diving sides and he now got a full no holds bar view of their full forms. They were indeed beautiful an well formed. He quickly turned around and sunk into the water as he blushed furiously. Dammit why was his sand doing this?! He didn't order it to? Was this what he desired? Well maybe, but he tried to be decent! Why did his sand do this?!

Mood: flustered

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“What the hell!?” Miku yelled furiously. “What was that for!? Ok I know I thought you were gay...in all honesty I still do but DID YOU HAVE TO TEAR DOWN THE WALL!? That was completely uncalled for! Right Kimura!?” she turned to Kimura who was standing perfectly still, her face so red it was almost glowing. “Great! You broke the Avatar!” she cried as Kimura fell over. Unfortunately she fell into the water. “s**t!” Miku yelled panicking and pulled Kimura out. Fortunately she was unharmed and didn’t appeared to have inhaled any water. “She’s fine.” Miku called. “Also seriously WHAT THE HELL!?”

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi coward in the water as Miku yelled at him. I wasn't trying to do that! he called back. My sand devoured it without me controlling it. Don't just blame me straight out. See I'm turned around now so I don't look at you.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“Well you better keep your back turned or else that sand of yours is gonna be the least of your problems!” Miku told him before helping Kimura out of the bath. Once she got her dressed, she came back out and bopped Ishi hard on top of his head. “You had that one coming.” she said before taking a deep breath to calm herself down. “So...you like what you saw?” she asked with a slight grin on her face. “Come on just be honest and maybe I’ll stop asking if you’re gay or not.” she stretched slightly. “Oh yeah hurry and finish up so we can get an airship and get out of this place before the Queen b***h sends her goon squad after us.”

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi listened to Miku get onto him again. She returned after getting Kimura dressed. She bopped him on the head. After calming herself she asked if he liked what he saw. In this situation it would be best to be honest. Perhaps she really would stop calling him gay when he wasn't. It wouldn't bother him if he was, but since he wasn't it did bother him. He remembered Kimura's sun kissed skin and Miku's milky skin. They were both well formed. Very very well formed. I did. he admitted. He wish she would put on a towel. This absent minded girl hadn't bothered to put one on after dressing Kimura. As things were now he wasn't getting out of the water. Down south had some trouble brewing and there was no way he was revealing that to her.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

Miku blushed a little but she grinned anyway.
“Well? What are you waiting for? Come on and finish up so we can get going.” she said as Sae finally managed to crawl out of the pan it had been in. Its fur had soaked up a lot of water so it was barely able to waddle out of the bath area leaving a long trail in its wake. “Awww that was cute, sad and hilarious.” Miku said chuckling as she watched the ferret leave. “So you gonna get out or do I have to go in there and get your out myself? I’m freezing my butt off here ya know.”

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi blushed more. He saw the fire ferret wander out soaking wet. Then Miku told him to hurry up and get out. I would hurry if you would stop looking. he told her. It's embarrassing. Dammit at this rate she was going to drag him out of the water and things would get awkward once she saw what he hiding.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“Well I’m bored. Hurry up will you?” Miku said heading out of the bath area so she could change as well. On the way there, she found Sae lying sprawled out on the ground now completely exhausted. “Aww you silly little thing.” she laughed picking it up and heading to where Kimura was so she could dry it off. “You look like a little wet rat.” she told it once she got the excess water out of its fur causing it to growl at her. “Hey calm down.” she said pulling some clothes on before shouting to Ishi. “You better be getting ready! I will come over there and drag you out myself!”

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi hopped out of the bath as soon as Miku was gone. He rushed for the changing room, dried off, and put on some pants before returning and forming a new earth wall to divide the two baths just like the old one. He then returned to the changing room and finished dressing. They exited the bath house once Kimura regained consciousness. They went to an airship field where they were showed around the air ship given to them. Ishi examined it thoroughly. He had knowledge of airships from when he was a kid and from reading a manual he had. It was the only piece of reading material he had for awhile. It hadn't been tampered with. That was good. Either the earth queen had been to scared to do so or she was to much of a hurry to get them to leave that she didn't want to have them delayed as the ship was sabotaged. The second option seemed far more likely. Everything checks out. We're ready to take off whenever you guys like. he told the girls.

Geo780's Waifu

Shy Friend

32,425 Points
  • Worthy Challenger 25
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
  • Married 100
User Image
User Image
Miku
& Kimura

“Do you even know how to fly an airship?” Miku asked.
“Ready.” Kimura said. “Miku mind helping me with my airbending?” she asked. Miku nodded eagerly and the two girls walked away to begin training while Ishi started the airship.
“Hey are you guys even prepared for the North Pole’s freezing climate?” she asked two hours into their practice.
“I was thinking of just getting some coats there.” Kimura replied as she sat down to take a break. “How about you though? Your clothes seem kinda thin. Won’t you be cold?” Miku just grinned and tugged on the orange wrap she had on.
“This isn’t just for decoration. I’m sure this is plenty.” she said. The girls continued for a few more hours before stopping for the day and headed to where Ishi was. “Huh so you do know how to fly this ship.” she said leaning over Ishi.
“Maybe we shouldn’t bother him.” Kimura suggested.
“I’m not bothering him.” Miku said leaning even more over him.

Unbeatable Mage

9,475 Points
  • Bookworm 100
  • Survivor 150
User Image
Ishi Suna

Ishi started flying the ship as Kimura and Miku went somewhere in the back to practice air bending. After a few hours of training they returned to the cockpit. Miku hung over him as he flew. As long as she doesn't obscure my vision she's not a bother. Ishi said. Though I do wonder what we're going to do for winter clothing. My clothing now can only stand up to so much.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out