Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena figured that, but she was simply doing this right now as a thank you to Rufus...and the Turks. Hell, she made breakfast for them too, simply out of the goodness of her heart. Rena would do whatever Rufus asked of her, though she would be more than a nurse.

((g2g, dinner))

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Reno smiled and helped rena to get the hang of things. going ahead and himself helping to move rufus who had dressed himself befor they arived. reno opend up the curtans to let the light in as rena set the table the president surpised to get a full meal placed on the table meat eggs evrything. he looked to rena suprised the one eye blinking. "Thank you."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena looked to Rufus and gave him a warm smile. "You're welcome, Rufus. I thought you might enjoy a nice breakfast," she admitted. Rena wasn't just a great fighter, but she was a great cook too, Reno could vouch for that. Rena didn't have to make all of this for Rufus, but the thing about her was that she wanted to.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus nodded and began eating have not had a good meal like this in a long while. he smiled though and shared one of his waffuls with nation. knowing the beast would enjoy them. he looked to rena. "You are welcome to join me. i dont think ill be able to eat all this."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Nation sniffed the waffle before taking a bit, his ears perking up as the taste reached his tastebuds. He liked her cooking too it seemed, which made Rena chuckle softly, the creature purring at her doing so. She nodded though to Rufus, sitting down and joining him. "Something tells me I should start making a seperate plate of waffles for Nation in the morning," she mused softly, the creature happily munching on the waffle.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he nodded and smiled. "Actualy what he relly likes that i ust to make him is grilled ham. its like baccon but it actualy tasts like ham." he said the name of the food low so as not to pull nations attention by mentioning his favorit food. the recipe he mentioned was the of canadien baccon.(not that canada exists here) "you know i still have some old cookbooks that were salvaged from my home. i tended to experiment with food on my own ill let you read them over some time."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena nodded to that and smiled, having some breakfast herself. Hell, she made plenty of food. "That would be nice, Rufus." she addmitted. "When I wasn't learning different fighting techniques I liked to spend my spare time experimenting in the kitchen...a skill that Reno was thankful I learned," she mused.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he chuckled. "I bet." he said knowing that reno was helpless with anything but canned soup or ramen noodles. rufus seamed actualy happy. he had the same smile on his face as when he was running shinra and putting someone in there place. but that was because that was something that actualy made him happy. rufus could be very cruel when it got down to it it was part of who he was. but there were other things that made him happy as well. such as his family the turks.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
"You have no idea. He just about fainted when he found out I could cook," she mused. Rena was glad to see him smile, it wasn't something she thought that she would ever see. It was usually that cruel, bone chilling smirk of his...but, this was a rare side of him to see.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
oh he was usualy happy then to. that crule bonechilling smirk was natural for him. but so was a soft smile. rufus had grown up right and in his fathers footsteps but he apreciated the little things. things people did that they were good at. he apreciated the turks because they were good at there job and right now rena was proveing the same with her present task and so he apreciated her effort in doing things right. rufus got to his positon not by his father dieing but because he worked for it. he climbed over people to get to where he was and it was a hard trip but he did it. he gave the same effort he expects those around him to give in order to do there jobs. he chuckled lightly.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena worked hard to get to where she was as well. True, she didn't live in a fancy apartment or anything, but she lived nicely in a clean home, with running water and electricity. She was better off than most at present, but even she had lived on the streets after the death of her father. Rena had never given up, and she never would, not until the last breath of life left her body. She smiled at him chuckling, seeing the man behind the title of Shinra for once.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus nodded softly as he finished sitting back in his chair. "Thank you. i will be skipping lunch though. the doctors arived this morning and i should be haveing the surgery around dinner time. they have requested that i do not eat right befor the surgery."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena nodded to that. "I think I can manage that," she said softly. "How long is the surgery supposed to last?" she asked, simply curious as to how long he would be in surgery.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus shruged. "it depends. they have to redo some xrays to make sure the spine is still moved they way the previous ones showed things like that. i would give it about two hours though. then time for me to wake up. " he said softly. though he was obviously dreading the surgery. "The turks will be in there the hole time. i just wish one of them had more medicul experince."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
"Reno has some experience. I know that much," she admitted. "He may not be a surgeon, but he knows enough to recognize what to look for," Rena did know a lot about him, as Reno knew a lot about her. "I'm sure the surgery will go over well. Besides, the Turks wouldn't let anything happen to you. But, you know that,"

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff