Welcome to Gaia! ::

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
"I promise it will only be for a few days, Rufus. Its just Avalanche sent Red here to find me, if I don't show up when my friends need me well, it just isn't like me," she admitted. "Besides, you know how to contact me," she said, motioning to the wrist communicator she wore. "Now, come on. Lets see Rocko,"

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus nodded. letting nation lead the way. she adored rocko. he was the only turk who could and would actualy pick her up and play with her like she was still a kittion. it made her happy when he was happy.
Rocko was in stable condition laying in a bed he had his mouth bandaged and diffrent tubes to help with his breathcing while havieng the bandaged toung. his arm was in a cast as was his chest but he was awake. barly able to move but he was awake.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Red stayed with Reno for the time being, just discussing things with the redhead and finding it comforting to know that he was Rena's brother, that even when it looked like they were fighting, they weren't. He was always looking out for her.

Rena frowned softly as she saw Rocko. She was greatful that he was alive yes, but it still hurt to see someone you considered a friend in the condition he was.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rocko glanced over for a moment befor his good hand began moveing. the doctors had brought in a pad of paper and pen for him since he couldent talk right now. he wrote. *Sorry about the truck boss. i kinda blew it up* he wasfrustrated not being able to move.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena smiled softly as she read the note. "Personally, I say screw the truck." she mused. "We're just glad to have you back, safe and sound," she admitted.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus nodded to renas comment agreeing with it holeheartedly. Rocko blinked and continued to writer. relisieng they cared far more about him then at first thought. *then can i get a strawberry milkshake. my toung hurts.*
Even reno laughed at that and nodded. cold things were good for him now. he smiled and got up with a wave obviously showing he would be back from the kitchion in a moment.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena chuckled softly but nodded to that, knowing it would be good for him. There was obvious relief in her eyes, relief that he was alive and still here with them. Rena really was a caring individual, and no one could deny that. No one. She had pulled Rufus from the burning ruble and took care of him even though he was considered an enemy...and she ended up falling in love with him. She was the type of person one could not help but care for, but sadly there were those out there who wanted her dead, despite how sweet and noble she was.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rufus sighed but was glad rocko was obviously allright. he smiled softly. "Ah well least we wont have to lestion to your bad jokes for awhile." Rockos eyes narrowed and he simply flipped rufus a bird. *phuck bu* Rufus laughed. rocko was allways chipper and happy even when hes had the tar beaten out of him.
Red would beguin to see that the hole time the turks had encountered them. that they had all been acting. there was no way people so close and so organized could have messed up in the ways they did.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena laughed lightly as Rocko flicked Rufus off, they really were a close knit family, and Red couldn't help but smile at that. Rena probably surprised Rocko by going over to him and giving him a light hug, being mindful of his injuries. "I'm glad you're alright, Rocko." she admitted softly. "Very glad,"

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rockos smiled and began writeing. *Im just fine scept my toung. iv beent hrough rougher training sesions then that befor. i just wasent sure how to fight him but now i know he has the same syle i do.* he said basicly saying he would be ready for him next time.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
"As far as I'm concerned, there will not be a next time. Not when it comes to Hunter," Rena said with all seriousness. "And if my words don't mean anything to you...at least humor me, alright Rocko?" Rena meant her words, she didn't want anyone else to get involved in this, they were her friends, her only family, and she didn't want them to get involved.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rocko sighed. and wrote once more. *Rena. it is better me then you. please dont make me explain that* he ment it. his eyes showed that he carried some heavy burdens for someone so upbeat and he relly felt that rena had far more good to do in this world then he did.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
"I won't Rocko...I wont," she said taking his good hand in hers and squeezing lightly. "Not now at least," she said with a soft smile. She may contest it later, but she did understood where he was coming from, at least somewhat. She believed that he had just as much right to be here as she did, but that was just her.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rocko nodded. and wrote once more. *if it makes you feel better. im not in any pain.* and he wasent lieing. acept the initial blows rocko did not feel any of the pain he should be feeling. there was something about him that gave him a high pain threshold. he could crash right through a brick wall and accept the moment of impact he wouldent feal it. this was something unknown to shinra records. atleast for now. Elena had arived and blinked at hism writeing just remebering his medicul records. even reno could vouch that he wasent in any pain now scept probibly his toung.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
"I am glad to know that," she admitted. "Very glad," Rena smiled as Nation came to where she was, licking Rocko's good hand lightly.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff