Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rocko was still out in the hall waiting for her. he smiled though the man was big he was a sweetie. he smiled and patted rena on the sholder. "Dont worry. were not likely to kill you. your a good person. not like that nurse." he said with a chuckle

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena smiled at that, honestly glad he was joking. "That's good to know. That's very good to know," she admitted. Rena was a good person, she was someone who would give her all in any situation, refusing to ever give up...even Rufus who she could have very easily let die that day, she didn't. Letting him die wasn't something she could ever do.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rocko wasent relly jokeing. he patted her sholder as the two walked. "Reno trusts you with hislife. i saw it in his eyes. and the president trusts you far more then he dose that nurse. you have gotten in deeper then most with the turks but due to what youv shown were going to let you have your time. we will help you keep going on in your life jsut as you helped us."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Nodding softly to that she ignored the cold night air that blew her hair about like a child wanting to play with it. After helping Rufus out, Rena knew the liklihood of her going back to Avalanche were next to nil...surely if she wanted out she would be killed, she knew that. She found it ironic really...but unbeknownst to her or anyone else, even Rufus, death would never be an option for the young woman. Another path was meant for her, and in time Rena would travel that path.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rocko took off his jacket placeing it over her the huge thing easely bundeling about her. "You are a part of this camp now. of are troop. and though we all flalow orders here we all have are own goals and desires. rufus dosent want to be back to normal so he can take care of himself. he wants it so he can help take care of us. rufus is are figure head. he is the face and body that leads the order and we are the ones who fallow that face. who inforce the order. the people fallow rufus willingly and know litlte of us. we work as a hole supporting one another we protect the figure head and the figure head keeps the order running. that is what the turks do. but with rufus down there is no figure head. were like a wounded animal. we are no threat without rufus up and showing we are still strong. sure we can go about killing people with without rufus showing the power of the company or the order. were no better then a pack of stray dogs. now tell me rena what would you respect more. a pack of dogs or a pack of wolves." he said as he walked with her back to renos place.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
"That would depend, Rocko," she said softly. "...on what the dogs or the wolves intentions were. I don't judge a book based only on its cover. There is much more to be seen then what meets the eye," she admitted. Never did she judge others...afterall, it was never the people in Shinra she hated...it was what Shinra was doing. Now however she knew it was because of Hojo and the old presidents rule...that was gone now and Rufus was in charge.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Rocko sighed. "I ment would you be more afraid of a bunch of disorganized people that were just relighing on number or of people who obviously worked togeather useing the numbers as part of a tactict in order to dispose of a target insted of just running up and hitting it and drawing attention to one self?"

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
She smirked. "I'm sorry Rocko, normally I would have caught onto what you meant. Guess I'm more tired than I thought," she said looking to him with a soft and caring gaze. "But, I think you know my answer to that. You all are a family and friends wrapped into one, and despite everything that happens you stand together, no matter what. That is what I respect,"

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he smiled and patted her head as they got to the door. "well thanks to reno apparently unkowingly to all your a part of all that. so dont worry to much. oh to let you know. i guard the president in the afternoons. morning tends to be rude. alyissas in the northern tower near the front gate. reno usualy patroles the northern pathes near the store and zelas the upper levels. there are severial others that take up diffrent positions depending on what time of day but that gives you an idea of where evrything is. youll have to purchase the food from the store but there is a card we will get to you to use the shinra account. you usualy buy days in advance or place orders but there is a pantry at rufuses hut so youll be able to store and prepair the meals there."

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena nodded to that and gently removed his coat once they got to the door and handed it back to him. "Thank you, Rocko. I appreciate your help. I'm a fast learner so I'll catch on quickly," she admitted. "And I'll even get up early tomorrow to prepare Rufus a good home cooked breakfast, as thanks to him and you all,"

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
he nodded. "No problem. heck if people showed up here from midgar peacfully we would probibly let them stay to be honest." he said with a soft smile though he smirked and gave her a wink. "You get a good nights sleep." rocko would even admit that he though she was atractive.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena smirked at him winking and nodded. "Sweet dreams to you as well, Rocko. And thank you once more," she said, waving goodbye and goodnight before she opened the door and disapeared within Reno's apartment.

As promised that morning Rena went about making a good homecooked breakfast for Rufus. Eggs, toast, fresh fruit...etc. Of course, she made sure to ask what Rufus liked and didn't like.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Reno was talking with rude that morning explaining the situation to him while rena cooked but reno looked over. "WAffuls. evryone loves waffuls." he said with a smirk probibly being right about that as well.

Intellectual Warrior

13,100 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Bookworm 100
  • Attending the Ball 25
Rena chuckled at that and nodded. "I'm getting to that," she mused, glad that she and Reno were reunited again.

Dapper Hunter

14,650 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
reno chuckled and went back to talking with rude. but they explained to rena that relly she is only to be in the room if rufus wants her in there. they still had rufus handeling financing for the itme being he worked the books as he dident have to get up and walk around he could do them from his lap top with ease.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff