Welcome to Gaia! ::

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark cleared his throat. "I think it's great that you're here for Rex," he mentioned to Jesse quietly, pulling the transporter to a stop in the garage finally. Rex had said that early on, Jesse hadn't been so sure, and this gave Mark some hope for his own family to come around.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I have to. He's my lil brotha." Jesse ruffled Rex's shaggy blonde hair before he climbed out of the transporter with his bags, which he slung over one broad shoulder. Rex waited for Mark before following after Jesse.

Once inside the base, Jesse's eyes already began to wander. Rex noticed his brother check out Kit when the woman passed by.

Obsessive Dabbler

Mark noticed, too, but he kept his mouth shut. It would only be entertaining if Jesse actually approached Kit, she was very devoted to Eli. "I think they've set you up here," he told Jesse when they reached the room Eli had said Jesse could use.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"Thanks." Jesse nodded once he'd torn his eyes away from Kit. He entered the room and surveyed his space, nodding in satisfaction. "This'll work." He smiled as he put his bags down and hugged his little brother again.

"Free up your schedules, blokes. We're going out tomorrow." Jesse announced.

Obsessive Dabbler

"Sounds like a plan," Mark smiled. "There's that soup in the kitchens, but I'm sure you just want to rest for now." He made a note to warn Kit about Jesse, not that she couldn't take care of herself.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"It was a long flight. I made one stop before I made it here. Time for a nap." Jesse nodded as Rex exited the room with Mark. "I'll see you two blokes lata."Jesse smiled before closing the door.

Rex turned to Mark. "That wasn't so bad now, was it?"

Obsessive Dabbler

"Not so bad," Mark agreed, though he still relaxed visibly once Jesse had closed the door. It was good to not have to worry. He always disliked talking to people he didn't really know, and he was glad to be alone with Rex again. "He has an eye for Kit, did you notice?"

Ice-Cold Hunter

"I did." Rex chuckled as he wrapped his arms around Mark and cuddled close to the man. "She'll have to watch out. My brother likes to chase." He nodded, visibly amused at the idea.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I'm not sure he's her type," Mark chuckled, letting Rex pull him close. "I am sure that Eli won't like it." He took Rex's hand, leading him down the hall to their room. A good rest didn't sound half bad.

Ice-Cold Hunter

"That's all the more reason to encourage my brother." With Jesse here, Rex was eager to play a trick or two on the man, just like old times. Poor Kit may get in the middle of it, but it would amuse Rex to see Eli so angry and possessive.

Obsessive Dabbler

Chuckling, Mark opened their door and held it for Rex, stripping off his suit jacket and setting it over the back of a chair. "It could be fun," he agreed, taking his tie off as well and stretching out on the bed. "Morning came to early," he grinned. They'd been up since before dawn, waiting for Jesse. "There should be some soup on the table over there, I asked them to bring some for us."

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex retrieved the two bowls of soup and handed one to Mark. "Would you like me to feed you?" He grinned as he ate a spoonful of the soup. It was good, but he was looking forward to Jesse's grilling.

Obsessive Dabbler

"I wouldn't mind it," Mark grinned, curling his hands around the warm bowl. "It sounds like less work for me." He sat up reluctantly, eating a little of the soup. It wasn't bad, but his grandmother's had always been better.

Ice-Cold Hunter

Rex smiled happily as he devoured the soup. He loved Mark's cooking, but this would do for now. "Jesse's harmless. He'll behave while he'd here." Hopefully. Hopefully his brother wouldn't cause too much trouble. He was pretty wild.

Obsessive Dabbler

"He doesn't have a girl back home?" Mark set the soup aside after a few more bites, not really as hungry as he'd thought. "I'd thought, with your family charm, even the dreadlocks wouldn't be a problem." Besides, some girls were into that, Mark had heard.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff