Welcome to Gaia! ::

Matt held John and rocked him. "How are you feeling, my love?" He asked him.

Devoted Phantom

John smiled and let out a satisfied sigh." I'm .. Feeling great..." He said as he kissed Matt's neck " I didn't know you could be so gentle..."
"Oh you like the gentle sex do you?" Matt asked as he kissed John's head.

Devoted Phantom

John nodded "mmm...yeah... It feels so much better than when you're ram into me.. It doesn't hurt at all..." He said while getting sleepy.
"I guess I will do gentle from time to time more then just ramming you." Matt said as he rocked John. "Good night, my love. I love you." Matt whispered.

Devoted Phantom

John smiled "that sounds good..." He said as he kissed his husband "good night..I love you too..." He said as he started to fall asleep.
((Should we time skip? ))
((Sure))
Matt smiled and yawned and pulled John to him before going to sleep his self.

Devoted Phantom

Four months later, John was starting to have some issues with keeping up taking care of the house and Cyril, he would get tired very fast, and he would often pass out from fatigue. Colin checked on John on a daily basis. And kept saying that he would be fine.
Will had started to be way more present than before for the kids and Emily's sake.
Luke was more and more worried as the months went by, Aiden still was missing and there was stil no more clues.
The kids loved that Will was around the house more and Emily was home with the twins. Emily had came out of her coma days after the twins were return to her and Will. Emily also decided to named the twins Faith and Aiden.
Matt had decided that it was time to go to Canada. So he had been getting things really with Colin and John's father. But he wasn't for sure that everything was fine with John and the baby. He was scared that something was wrong.
Ivy had let her clan to Thomas and Ace to help find Aiden while her and Luke went to college. She knew he kick his self later if thy didn't go.
Dawn had just had her and Thomas's baby girl. But it was a risky delivery, so Dawn and little Genevieve is still at the hospital after three weeks of being born.

Devoted Phantom

Today Will was at home with his family, and since it was weekend he was expecting Ivy and Luke to come to visit them. Right now he was changing Faith's and Aiden's diapers so Emily could get some rest.
John still had no idea what Matt was planning, but he knew he was hiding something.
Thomas had been spending most of his days with Dawn and Genevieve, so had Chloe to look out for their kids at home. He also was letting Ace lead the searches for Aiden.
Emily watched Will and smiled. "Morning...Have you hear from Ivy or Luke yet?" Emily ask as she picked Faith up.
Ivy was still laying in bed asleep. She hadn't be planning to go home this weekend.

Devoted Phantom

Will smiled and shook his head "morning hun'... no I haven't heard about them yet, either they are planing to stay there this weekend or they overslept and forgot to tell us anything. " he said.
Luke was awake, for the past months he had only been sleeping 2 hours a night, he was in the kitchen getting Ivy's and his breakfast ready.
Emily kissed Will and then her kids. "How about you call them?" Emily asked as she started to breast feed Faith first.
Ivy moaned and felt the bed for Luke. "Luke? Luke?" Ivy called as she got up ran to the bathroom.

Devoted Phantom

Will finished changing Aiden's diaper and picked him up gently rocking him as he did. "I will." he said.
Luke heard Ivy and walked over to their room "yeah?" he answered, before blinking when he saw her in the bathroom "what's wrong?"
Ivy was throwing up when Luke got into the room. "I don't know...But my stomach hurts." She said as she puked some more.
Emily smiled and looked at Will. "Can you check on the other kids?" She asked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff