Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Rua was taken off guard. He didn’t think anyone else was in there. But there was Ezhno, pulling him into the handicap stall. He told him to take the bag and leave. Don’t ever let him see his face again. He took that as a sort of bad thing, that Ezhno just wanted to get rid of him. Well, he had a good reason to. The other told him to switch clothes and was stripping himself. Rua had to blend in with the last bathroom break and leave. Not to cause any more trouble, Rua merely said “But…”

He stripped and switched his clothes like the other said. Now to just wait for the bathroom break to come in. Rua posed a question. "Why are you doing this? Why are you helping me?" He was helping him, right? Ezhno was helping him escape.

Where I am: Office XXXXXXXXOOC: LETS DO THIS!!XXXXXXXX

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Why am I always the nice guy?
Why am I always alone?
Why does nobody notice?

•═══════════════════════════════•

zhnoxxxxxxephtis

User Image

☆═━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━┈┈━═☆

After switching out the clothes, Ezhno blankly stared trying to quickly plan everything out. In exactly four minutes, the two would have to pretend to be one person in the stall. Continuing to plan, his train of thought had shortly paused by Rua's voice. That's right, he needed Rua to escape without knowing. Before losing his train of thought, Ezhno quickly declared, "Kazuki.. only one to wear white loafers. Flashy... Ex-mob. He's good, trust.. Trust."

The two questions that caused his thoughts to pause now replayed over and over in his head. The voice soothing him. Why? Wanting to be a real person for once, Ezhno said exactly what crossed his mind.

"Why? Because you're Rua. Rua is the eldest son and does what best for family. He keeps family floating. Though you stole company contracts, which honestly isn't the fastest way to get money, you did it for the best of your family. I help you because you're this... this.. this charming young man I longed to be. And I can't let you get ruined by some desprate attempt to keep your family intact. Plus, it was either save the young, charming kid who still has his future ahead of him to make money, or an old faceless fart who, over the course of three years with the company only made three friends. The choices are obvious." He rambled. Looking at the young male, he gave a weak smile. Though Ezhno had only been a few years older, it seemed Rua was still so young and oblivious to the world.

【OOC: *flaming aura* 】

But when will I change?

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Trust Kazuki. Ex-mob but good. That’s what Rua got from his first words. And then he got an answer from Ezhno. Because he was Rua, someone who does whats best for his family. For someone he wanted to be and who has a future. Ezhno had rambled on, giving him a weak smile afterwards. Rua resisted tearing up. Ezhno, who had been blamed for the info leaks, who had been so furious up on the roof, was helping him escape. He was giving him a second chance. He said he couldn’t let him get ruined by some deparate attempt to keep his family together.

“But what about you?” Wouldn’t Ezhno get in trouble for this if caught? The minutes were ticking by, the bathroom break soon coming in, making Rua quiet down.

Where I am: Office XXXXXXXXOOC: LETS DO THIS!!XXXXXXXX

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Why am I always alone?
Why does nobody notice?

zhnoxxxxxxephtis

User Image

Glancing down at his watch, Ezhno cursed under his breath has there were only two minutes left. Picking up the duffel bag, Ezhno grabbed Rua's hand too. No mind." He quickly spat out. Unlocking the door, he shoved the duffel bag and Rua as he sat Rua down on a toliet. "Patience. Stay here. Don't speak, just act. Others will bang, but you stay. Stay until only white loafers are left. Then, you leave, Kazuki remember? He will get out and safety." Ezhno rambled quickly, Looking at Rua, possibly one of the last times, Ezhno reached and touched Rua's cheek. Before it got too sentimental, Ezhno patted it. "Be good and keep your feet pressed against door." He advised. With such charming parting words, Ezhno left the stall. Catching one quick glance at himself in the mirror, he had realized he suddenly had a short-lived moment of charm he had yearned for.

As he left the bathroom, he quickly yelled, "Sombody spilled?! Can Nobody at least get this cleaned up and OUT?" Quite the feat for Ezhno, yelling and all. Such a loud, nonsense statement drew quite the bit of attention. Ducking his head, he quickly scurried back to the HR holding room, passing Jessica as he did so.
"Freakin' Marcus, how long does it take you to piss? Should we get a doctor concerned too?" She called out, not realizing it had been Ezhno who scurried in. Sitting himself down, Ezhno pulled his chair to face the corner. This was it. This is how it was going to end between Ezhno Sephtis and the ZYX company.

A few moments later, a swarm of testostorone burst through the bathroom door. Many of them occupied the lined up urinals, yet a bit also waited on the stalls. Frustrated many of them began banging on stall doors, which the occupants had been taking up too much time in. Especially Rua's.
"Com'on man! You dropping the kids of or sumtin'?! Hurry the hell up!" They yelled. After about five minutes of manly chaos, a majority of them had left. Then, in strutted Kazuki a tall man, who took the stall next to Rua's. Sitting there, he patiently waited for all but two sets of feet leave. Letting out a deep chuckle, he finally piped up, "You must be the real mole huh? Hah. To think Ez wanted to save a mole like you." He declared. In piped anther voice, softer than the one that preceded. "Though you've got to admit, his way of letting us know.. He's wittier than he looks. Tch" After a long pause, Kazuki opened his stall and strutted out, rubbing his bleached hair vigorously. There stood a tall, long and dark haired man. This would be Jun. Beside him was a man, thick glasses and curled up to himself. After a while of silence he only added "I... I w-wished... w-w-we .. g-g-ot t-t-t-to... k-know him... b-b-etter " Kazuki chuckled and patted the short man's head. "It's fine Akagi. No matter how long we would've stayed with him, that kid can only open up so much... Hey, Marcus-Mole, get out here before we start to look suspicious, we gotta go and we gotta go now."

【OOC: *flaming aura* 】

But when will I change?

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

RUA . MARCUS

User Image

He was to lay low in the bathroom, ignore the others and have them leave until only Kazuki was left. He had to keep his eyes open for the white loafers. Ezhno patted his cheek, leaving with the words be good and keep his feet pressed on the door. After that he left. He didn’t know what Ezhno had planned. He was sure the other didn’t want him to know. He worried alone in the bathroom stall.

People came and went, leaving only three left. Kazuki and Jun. Rua had said nothing while they spoke. He didn’t know what he could say. He was told to come out because they had to leave now. Unlocking the stall, he stepped out. “It’s not Marcus-Mole. It’s Rua.” He said simply. Welp, it looked like time to go. He kept the bag given to him by Ezhno close and kept his head down. They had to go and avoid suspicion now.

Where I am: Office XXXXXXXXOOC: Getting sleepyyyyXXXXXXXX

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Why am I always alone?
Why does nobody notice?

zhnoxxxxxxephtis

User Image

Kazuki had led the group out. Letting Jun and Akagi take both sides of Rua to cover him. Surprisingly, despite Ezhno's stature, he was the shortest among the four of them. Kazuki, wrapping his arm around Rua's shoulder, pulled him close as the other two split and returned to work. As the pair approached the security team, Kazuki quickly swept Rua off his feet, pressing Rua's face into his chest. "You see how it is. The Bomb-Boss gots us working day after day, night after night. Akagi just had enough, so I'm gonna take him home" He softly claimed, keeping the duffel bag tucked safely in between their bodies. After he bid the security team farewell, Kazuki calmly strutted out of the building and to the parking lot, keeping Rua tightly in his arms the whole time. When he stepped beside his car, he dropped Rua and the bag onto the ground. "Listen, the only one who may be willing to call you Rua now is Ezhno and your mom. So as long as you keep your trap shut, I can get you back home to your little family without having to crack a few bones. Got it Mole-Marcus?"

Shoving both Rua and the bag into his car, Kazuki drove to a train station, a little over twenty-five miles away from the office. As he opened the door to let Rua out, he stared down at Rua. "Ez may have forgiven you, but the rest of us haven't. I'm only doing this because he wanted to see you safe; so do us all a favor and keep your nose out of trouble." Pulling out his wallet, Kazuki threw a few bills down at Rua. "Take whatever train you need to. Don't let me see you again, if I do.. I can't guarantee I'll be this nice again."

Climbing back into his car, he called out one last thing to Rua, "Don't forget to check all the pockets!" Driving away, he could only softly chuckle to himself while fussing with his hair. "One lucky punk..."

'Dear Rua, by the time you're reading this, you must be safely on a train somewhere. So, since we are miles away apart from each other and there's no chance of me stuttering, I mind as well get this off my chest so I can have the confidence to do what I've done.

Mr. Marcus, Mole-Marcus you may have been called, I just simply wanted to say thank you. Thank you for all that you've done. You've kept my cold home clean and warm. You pulled me out of this shell I've burrowed myself in for who knws how long. I probably have never told you this, but I admire you. Your charisma, your habit of always running your hand through your hair, you soothing voice, your delicious cooking, your hetrochromia iridum. But most of all, your potential. Your courage and charm surpasses what I ever imagined myself to be. So for the sake of both of us, take care of yourself. I know you care for your family, but don't forget to indulge for yourself too

My only regret while we were together was not becoming your favorite. But that's okay, you have your favorites-- you are entitled to it. It's just that... I want you to know that you've become mine.

As for me? Ezhno Sephtis isn't going to die alone, like my name tells me I am. I...
Well, let's just say you don't need to worry about me anymore.

P.S: If you want to worry about anything.. worry about that Penne Pasta recipe you owe me.

【OOC: I tried to sum it up as best I can. Super enjoyed this time we've shared. Good night and hope you see you in the long run! 】

But when will I change?

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image

RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Kaziki definitely had the attitude of someone once in the mob. Plus his attire. He smuggled Rua out, passing by security saying he was Akagi and was taking him home after the rough time the boss has given them. He insisted on still calling him Mole-Marcus. Now Rua was told to s**t up if he wanted to get home without having any trouble. Rua shut up. He was shoved into the car, and driven to the train station. Ezhno may have forgiven him, which really made Rua feel somewhat better, but the others haven’t. He was told to keep out of trouble and to don’t let him see him again. Rua took his words carefully.

He gathered up the bag to leave, when Kazuki called back to him to check all pockets. What did he mean? Rua would check when on the train.He bought a ticket for back home and soon got onto the train. Settling into his seat and getting moving, Rua unzipped his bag and checked every pocket he could imagine until he found Ezhno’s note. Tucking everything back into the bag, he read it over. While the young man had tried his best to keep from tearing up earlier in the office, now on his own on the train, Rua allowed them to finally form and slip down his face. Why would Ezhno thank him for the horrible things he did? He only caused trouble for the other.

But Ezhno’s words said otherwise. Rua had helped him come out of his shell more, helped him make friends and changed the feeling of his home. Ezhno wrote that he admired him, yet Rua saw no reason for him to. Rua wished that he had a chance to speak to Ezhno again but knew he couldn’t go back. He couldn’t waste the other’s efforts. He had to be good and lay low. He wanted to be the person that was worth Ezhno’s admiration.

--

Rua returned home and was welcomed by his siblings. His parents weren't in such a friendly mood. While he may have wanted to help keep his family together, there was only so much that he could do. He may have hoped that by going out and getting money would help solve problems but the world just didn't work that way. The financial problems had his parents fighting and inevitably there was a divorce. No one liked that. A couple of years after that, his grandmother who lived with his mother passed away. Nothing could have changed the outcome. Rua grew to understand that there are just some things in life that he can't help or change and that it was alright.

Rua kept himself clear of trouble with companies. No more stealing secrets. He was making a major change. Many times he thought of Ezhno, wondering how he was doing and if he was alright. Many time Rua thought of returning but didn't want to bring back trouble. Not a call or a letter or anything to Ezhno for a few years. Until one day a flyer for a restaurant was in the other's mail box. No one else got the flyer, just Ezhno.

The special that was listed: Penne Pasta.

Where I am: Home XXXXXXXXOOC: I added a little skip in the end, to do that sort of 'what happened' explanation and added a sweet ending ^^ It has been fun!! Hopefully we can do this all again someday!XXXXXXXX

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

THIS IS WHERE I DRAW THE LINE!!
LAST RP ENDED!
━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━
NEW RP BEGINS!

Only people allowed to post here is xXSummer_SnowxX and Sakamoto_Blossom!

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

Kudos to disqurlqothacked for the layout!
W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ
      ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▄

BEE-eu. BEE-eu. BEE--
                              Another morning. With one eye barely able to open, Ezhno had briefly forgotten where he was-- even what year it was. Some days he felt on top of the world. Reborn. Then there were days like this: confusing and melancholy. Rolling out of bed, he watched as his phone vibrated on the night stand. Similar to most existential crises, Ezhno looked around his room-- suddenly hyper-aware of his changes. A phone that actually drew and received attention, a room not-so-empty, a closet filled with a variety of suits and casual clothing instead of a single suit with three different ties. Glancing over at the mirror, he saw a reflection worthy of checking before leaving. Shaking his head, he softly pulled on his hair. Brushing off his gloomy mood, Ezhno proceeded with his, now usual, morning exercises. Eighty push ups, burpees, crunches, and pull ups later, he pattered into the shower and got ready for work.

While preparing himself a quick breakfast, he checked his phone. Another cry of distress from Akagi. With a soft chuckle, Ezhno left his apartment, being sure to double check his reflecting. His eye caught sight of the flier taped to the side of his mirror and his memory began to jog quicker than he-- the simple word to start it all: penne pasta. Smiling as he left, Ezhno grabbed his brief case and drove to work-- a decent sized company, forty miles away from his previous work site, which invariably moved him away from his previous "home". Parking his car, Ezhno strolled into the three story building; his strides resembled those when he was drunk, but less shaky and oozing with charisma. As he was greeted by the security guard and a few secretaries, Ezhno charmingly replied to them. His company was small and homey, however it was growing with attention-- holding a candle's light to ZYX. As he ambled around, checking up with various employees, he was suddenly dragged off to the conference room. The hand of the culprit, Kazuki. "Now that everyone's here, we have matters to discuss." Looking around, he was surrounded by the same old faces; Kazuki, Jun, and Akagi-- the nobody group. With a growing excitement, the group found themselves zealously bickering over the matters. Vehement Jun and Kazuki against the meager Ezhno and Akagi-- the usual split.

Though the group had grown socially, each retained their own characteristics and the situation intensified. Kazuki violent and banging, Jun sharp tongued and sardonic, Akagi a nervous mess, and Ezhno a muddle of stutters. It wasn't until a secretary had burst in to stop the chaos. Composing themselves, they thanked her and returned to bickering. "Okay that's it! Ezhno and Kazuki are going to fix the mess! That is final!" Fretting with his phone a bit, Jun declared, "I've already booked the tickets, you two are leaving in five hours! As a side note, they're coach tickets." Silence fell upon the group. Quickly making amends, the four easily buried that hatchet and returned to their work.

Butterflies hatched in his stomach; covering his tomato colored face, Ezhno squirmed in embarrassment. After nearly ten years, Ezhno's penne pasta was finally with in reach. The others, whom all knew of the significance of the dish, simply ignored him. Girlish outbursts were treated the same way as Jessica's hysterical laughter-- ignore and move on. Ezhno and Kazuki tied up any loose ends, advised and instructed others of the duties to be done, and hurried home to pack. Three hours and forty-eight minutes later, Ezhno and Kazuki were waiting for their train. Exactly an hour and twenty-three minutes later, they were boarding the train. Merrily glancing over at Kazuki, Ezhno gripped the neatly folded flier tightly. With a groan and giving a push to Ezhno's head, Kazuki ignored him and settled down for a nap. "Listen, Jun got us a lunch meeting with those piggies, so.. No. If you really want, we can stop there for a late dinner. By we, I mean you-- I'll be at the closest bar. Marcus-mole still gives me goosebumps" Kazuki grumbled, exposing his bumpy forearm, fist clenched with rage. Ezhno nodded like a child. As the stewardess gave them their drink option, the two swayed her into two first-class seats.

Enjoying the rest of their ride, the two set off for a long meeting and an evening at the hotel.
      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
      xxxOOC:Huzzah! Apologies for the delay-- got caught up with the details long forgotten x:

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.
xxxx▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰

Get up. Get up. Get up.

If Rua could speak alarm clock, that is exactly what it was saying with each and every blaring beep into the room. Every sound off told him to get up, to get moving. He had work to do. But he felt like he had just fallen asleep! Couldn’t he just get five more minute? Judging from the continuous beeping, that was a big ol nope. Finally giving in knowing that he wasn’t going to get any more sleep, a hand slowly made it over to the alarm clock sitting on the bedside table and smacked that snooze button with such force that it shook things. Rua rolled out of bed, covers soon being fixed until they were part of a properly made bed once again. He could never leave a mess behind. Messes bothered him more than anything these days. He just had to keep cleaning to a minimum in the morning. No going overboard. He couldn’t be late for work. He hasn't missed a day of work in years and he wasn't going to make it a habit.

A few stretches were given to wake up his body, keep soreness at bay. Touch his toes, reach over left and then right, reach high to the ceiling and then do a few little leg lunges. After that was all said in done, into the shower he went for a nice scrub to further wake up. Mornings could be so tough and cold. A hot shower usually did the trick. With a shower over with, Rua left the bathroom clad in a towel, meandering over to his dresser. A simple white shirt and pants for work. He had his apron at work so that would come later. A quick breakfast was whipped up after checking the clock and dressing. Some eggs and toast. Simple and still delicious. Rua kept scrubbing the pan and plate to a minimum, promising himself he would further clean the pan later and put the dish in the washer. Time to leave.

Rua had a car but no need for it when it came to going to work. He had an apartment that was just down the street from the restaurant he owned. It wasn’t a grand place. More middle sized. And that was a fine size. Keys were taken out from his pocket and jingled in his hand as he brought them up to unlock the door. Start of the work day. Just like any other day. Rua went in and began his morning routine for work. Open the windows and start up the register system. Go to the kitchen and check over the food and take stock. Make sure the kitchen is clean before going to the dining area. By then, employees started to show up, greeting him and jumping into preparing as well. Waitresses helped wipe down tables and set them up. And this was only the morning group. Mornings were generally slow. Then lunch hit. Things got busy with that rush. After lunch, some waitresses ended their shift. There were only a few really. The dinner staff was coming in. Again, they greeted Rua as usual and did some more cleaning of empty tables, waiting for another rush to come.

▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰
Everything seems simple until you think about it.

σσƈ: Haha its ok ^~^ Ah I got so excited for this that I kept getting distracted XD

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

W e xa l l o w x o u r s e l v e sx t o x t h i n k x t h a t x w e x c a n x s u r v i v e x a l o n e

t h a t x w e x c a n x d e c e i v ex o t h e r s x w i t h o u tx t h e i rx k n o w i n g

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

After hours of heated debates, table slamming, and paper throwing, Kazuki and Ezhno had settled the incident. Akagi had sent papers that had not been updated, causing much confusion and misconceptions about their company. The two managed to keep one of their partnering companies to stay. However, it came with a price: the two would stay and help clean up the mess. In other words, the two were stuck at their desk jobs from ten years ago-- re-typing files and pulling all nighters. Relieved that they could keep their company afloat, the two ended the meeting and headed back to their hotel. Which wasn't the best, neither the worst. Sighing of both relief and frustration, the two sat down on queen sized beds; Jun had been generous enough to give them queen sized beds, however, they had to be in the same room for the sake of cost and convenience. As the two sat there, Ezhno had let his mind wander to the past. Recalling past feelings and details about Rua, Ezhno's heart ached. By the time he realized he had been gazing, he turned back to find Kazuki curled up on the other bed. Sleeping. As much as others had tried to deny it, ex-mob Kazuki had a fierce and sharp face that softened to a handsome beaut when he slept. Chuckling softly as he changed into a casual shirt, Ezhno threw his blankets ontop of Kazuki. Leaving a note and the address of the restaurant, Ezhno set off to grab his dinner-- flier in hand.

It wasn't until he stepped foot outside, he realized he had no idea where anything was. Wandering about for nearly an hour, Ezhno only had his wallet, a phone, and the flier. He had tried to hail a cab, but to much of his previous luck, many passed. Ezhno dedicated most of his time transforming after Rua had escaped. Between trying to keep his name clear and running part of the company, Ezhno had the others help him. Akagi suggested a change of style, his sister had helped him with clothing. Kazuki taught mannerisms and punched holes into Ezhno's ears. And Jun; he handled whatever was left, focusing mostly on Ezhno's stutter and gloomy hair. Since Ezhno's dismissal at ZYX, the four spent most of their time together-- whether it was for the company or motivating each other to deviate from the "nobody" lifestyle. Yet despite all of these years, Ezhno still couldn't properly hail a cab.

Determined not to lose, he shoved his phone back into his pocket-- no chance of him contacting Kazuki or Jun. Adjusting his glasses and brushing his hair backwards, Ezhno focused on "turning on" his charms. Standing dangerously close to the curb, Ezhno gracefully waved his hand. To his surprise, as long as he grinned, cabs would line up for him. Climbing into the neatest one, he pointed to the flier. "Any idea how to get to this place?" Ezhno asked, making his voice a tad deeper. The cab driver, slim and friendly, returned the smile. "It's one of the hidden gems of this city! I can get you there in a flash, just buckle up!" With little time to waste, the cab driver sped off, weaving through traffic and not yielding to a single yellow light. Shocked and flushed, Ezhno quickly did as he was told and tried to take the sights in. However, by the time he was able to read a sign, it was to a shop next door to the restaurant.

Thanking the cab driver, Ezhno caught the name and cab number-- Jacob #556. Taking a deep breath in, Ezhno looked in awe at the resturaunt. Careful to remain composed, Ezhno strutted in confidently. Finding himself a cozy seat at the corner of the shop, he waved over a waitress to order. "Are you guys still serving this? I'd appreciate it very much if I could have the penne pasta with a cold water." Ezhno said politely. Charmingly smiling, he showed the old flier to the waitress as she scurried off with it. Ezhno had forgotten the flier was nearly six or seven years old. Softly chuckling at his own forgetfulness, Ezhno had picked up Rua's old habit of running his hand through his hair. His legs nervously jostling, Ezhno looked around the restaurant. There hadn't been very many people, considering it was nearly nine o' clock-- not an ideal dinner time for most. Trying to stay calm and keen, Ezhno patiently waited for his food and flier to return with the waitress.

xxxOOC:Too excited-- trying to not spill too much until they have their conversation >x<

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

xxxx I go to sleep alone, and wake up alone. I take walks. I work until I'm tired.

The dinner rush had ended around 7 and now everything was a nice lull for the late night eaters. The restaurant doesn’t close until 10 so everyone had plenty of time to relax and eat their food without feeling rushed. Around 7, Rua had finally taken his meal break and sat down. It was very well needed. Everything always ached at this time of day. His siblings and cousins came in at one point around 4 to have something to eat and were supposed to also be doing their homework. Because around that time, the restaurant is empty, they have a little section all to themselves. Of course, they were doing more chattering than eating or working so Rua had to remind them to start their homework. As he said “I won’t have mom blaming me when your grades drop.” Still, he couldn’t help himself when after they finished, giving them some free desert.

Now he was just working through the motions, having the restaurant cleaned while some waitresses took off. He was just waiting for closing time now and wasn’t in any rush. So while he meandered around the kitchen, talking to staff there, the waitresses had the floor.
                                          “Of course we are sir! It is a special of this restaurant and is very popular.” The waitress replied after coming over to his table. She pulled her little writing pad out of her apron pocket and jotted down his order. Penne Pasta and cold water. “Alright sir, I’ll go put your order in and be right back with your water. By the way, my name is Amy, and I will be your waitress this evening.” She introduced herself politely before going off to place the order, taking the flier with her
                                          “We have an order for the penne pasta.” She announced when she got to the kitchen, hanging up the order ticket. “I’m still surprised people are still coming in this late. And look, the guy even has one of our old fliers.” She said, looking to Rua. Hearing that someone ordered the pasta and then catching sight of the flier, Rua inched his way to the kitchen door to look out and see who ordered it. He had a bit of a lump in his throat thinking that perhaps it could be him. He always did it when someone ordered that. Really, it has been years, how could he expect to one day see Ezhno there? In all honesty, he should just give up checking. Rua stopped himself, turning away from the door before he could even look out. It was just silly, keeping up some hope that one day Ezhno would be there. After what he put him through at the company, Rua really should not bother hoping to see him again.

“Though the guy is pretty good looking.” Amy was gossiping with the others again. Rua rolled his eyes, a smile appearing again. “Amy, tell me why do I keep you around?” He asked in a joking tone. “Because I’m one of the best waitresses you have? And I made that super great cake for your birthday. And because if your mom knew you fired a childhood friend, she would give you an earful.” She grinned, a glass of cold water now in her hands was she went to bring it to the table. As she moved, Rua followed her, shaking his head with a laugh. “Oh yeah, that’s why.” She went out the door and he stepped out. That was when he spotted who had order the pasta and who was Amy’s customer.

Boy, Rua has never run faster back into the kitchen. He got some strange looks from the staff. Rua could not believe what he had seen. That was Ezhno no doubt. He has changed. Oh he has changed. Pacing a few feet, Rua finally got his head on straight. “You guys can take a break. I’ll be cooking this.” He said, putting his apron back on. Amy went out to the table, placing the glass down. “Your pasta will be ready shortly.” She said with a smile. “Oh and here is your flier back.” She returned to the kitchen, seeing Rua look so focused on cooking. "Amy, you take take a break, I'll take this one out to the table. Don't worry, you'll still get the tip from it. Heck, I'll even give you ten bucks more. Just let me take this food out." Rua rambled quickly. Amy nodded her head, having never really seen her boss this scrambled. She would ask about it later and instead just watch him work.

Soon it was put out on a plate and ready to go. Rua steadied himself, having not been prepared to see Ezhno in his restaurant. Oh god, he probably will look like a mess after working all day. What will he say? What will he do? Deciding to just get it over with, Rua took the plate and left the kitchen, bringing it to Ezhno's table. "Your penne pasta... Ezhno..."

σσƈ: I may or may not have been super duper excited about this and started screeching. Oh my god.

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

Twiddling his thumbs, Ezhno began to grow nervous. Thoughts that hadn't crossed his mind before, began striking his mind. What if Rua didn't remember him? Or worse, what if he didn't want to remember him. Tucking his arms under the table, Ezhno's hands fumbled more. Detailed memories crept up on him; recalling his previous stern command, Ezhno was the one that told Rua to disappear. He was the one that had rejected any future face to face contact. Whimpering at his own advice, Ezhno took off his glasses and buried his face into his hands. All of these years he waited, worked, and changed suddenly felt like wasted efforts. Coming to Rua's restaurant should have stayed a dream protected by glass-- never to be touched; only left to be admired. Close to tears, the clattering of a passing dish cart brought Ezhno back to his current reality. Looking up, he remembered he was in public; a secluded restaurant booth, but public none the less. Which meant, company persona.

Sitting up and rubbing the side of his head, both a nervous habit and to get his hair in order, Ezhno let out a sigh of all his emotions. Sadness, self-pity, self-anger, and nervousness all left with that puff of air. Leaving his glasses at the side of the table, Ezhno rubbed his eyes as Amy returned. However, he noticed something. Turning his head slightly, he looked at the kitchen doors. As Amy left, something seemed to scarper in. Anxiety creeping on Ezhno again, he kept a relaxed expression. As Amy set down his glass of water and his flier, Ezhno returned her smile with his own. "Thank you Amy, looking forward to it." Although his heart was running faster than any runner in the world, his face remained poised until he was alone again. With a shaky hand, Ezhno grabbed the glass of water. Taking a small sip, goosebumps consumed his body. Rubbing his jacket, his attempts to warm up his arms were futile. Looking around, the little people he saw earlier were gone. There were still a few remaining, but most seemed to be ready to leave too. Glancing at his watch, Ezhno realized that he had come too late-- nine twenty-three was nearing.

Fidgeting in his place, Ezhno contemplated the idea of leaving and coming back the following day. Between his watch checks and indecisive head rubs, his hand patted his wallet. He could simply leave a few dollars for the trouble and leave-- no questions asked. Reaching into his wallet, he pulled out a ten. Checking over his shoulder, Ezhno quickly placed it down and stood up. As he was leaving, he brought up his fingers to push up his nonexistent glasses, which invariably landed in his left eye. Without so much as a yelp, Ezhno simply squinted his eye and dashed back to the table. Reaching from the opposite end of the table, Ezhno couldn't reach his glasses. Crawling into the booth, the piece of heavily packed plastic reluctantly allowed themselves to be snatched up by him.

As he heard the kitchen doors open, Ezhno instinctively froze up and plopped down. Foot steps, of whom he assumed was Amy, drawing closer, he reclaimed the sitting bill. Stuffing it into his pocket, he pulled the glass close. As he tried to take another sip to cool himself down, he realized all of his nervous sips earlier had dried the glass. Becoming desperate, he popped a piece of ice into his mouth.

Smiling as the figure drew close, his eyes widened as he heard the voice. Without any uncertainty, Ezhno's body seemed to both tense and relax at the sound of the voice. No other's voice could make him feel so conflicted and jumbled as that one. Rua. The frosty ice reminded Ezhno of his regret-- not only of telling Rua not to meet him again, but also the fact that he had tried to use ice as a source of water. Sitting, for what seemed like an eternity, Ezhno finally started to breathe again. Taking a deep, but not dramatic, breath, he recalled that the last ten years built up to this moment. Trying his best not to completely disconnect himself from the situation and going into auto-business casual mode, Ezhno looked over to Rua.

With just a glimpse of Rua's shoulder, Ezhno's heart began to flutter. Looking up to Rua's face, Ezhno was sure to maintain eye contact. Relieved that Rua hadn't changed at all, Ezhno softly smiled. "Thank you Rua." My how a difference ten years makes. As the alluring smell of the dish and sight of Rua coincided, Ezhno could barely contain himself. With previous thoughts being silenced, the only thought was Rua, Ezhno stood up. Without comparing height, Ezhno made a conscious decision to temporarily throw away is suave image. Throwing one arm over Rua's shoulder, his other arm slipped between Rua's arm and side. Giving a tight squeeze, Ezhno hid his eyes in Rua's shoulder. Close to tears again, he took a deep breath in. "Good to see you... Rua." He muttered softly. Judging by the way he had to hunch a bit to hug Rua, Ezhno guessed he had surpassed the male's height by a few inches. Absorbing the variety of smells on Rua's clothes, Ezhno's mind began racing-- imagining the different dishes Rua had worked through throughout the day.

Before his eyes could be attacked my onion ninjas, Ezhno let go. Firmly patting Rua's shoulder, he was sure not to use too much strength. Sitting himself down, he motioned for Rua to take the opposite seat of him as he settled himself.
                              #0F4D92
      xxxOOC:I'm so so sorry! emotion_0A0 My siblings are moving out, so I had to help pack-- which took much longer than expected. Replies still might be coming a bit slow until Tuesday- sorry again!

Devout Shade

12,625 Points
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Divine Donator 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
User Image
RUA . MARCUS

User Image

Oh god. It was happening. He was right there. Ezhno was sitting right there and he had just spoken to him. It was too late to turn back. He could very well just act like he didn’t really know who the other was. But Rua had said his name. Agh. What if this was all just a big mistake? Run, Run! He can’t chase him down! Well Ezhno could but Rua knew the area better. He could hide easily. Rua wanted to avoid looking at him yet simultaneously wanted to stare. To see every small change since the last time they had seen each other 10 years ago. Oh god, he said his name. Rua just wanted to hear him say it again. It has been so long!

The penne pasta was placed down on the table in their little quiet moment. It felt like anything else in the restaurant wasn’t there anymore. It just all blurred together. The only thing that was in focus and paid attention to was the man standing at his booth. Rua tensed as Ezhno grabbed him in a hug. Rua felt painfully aware of the subtle changes. First off, Ezhno before would have never hugged him. And he has gotten taller! He felt his lip quiver and eyes turn misty as he finally returned the hug, squeezing back and tucking his head against the other’s.

“It’s good to see you too, Ezhno..” Pulling back, Rua let his gaze awkwardly drift away to clear the mist from his eyes and calm down. It would be bad to cry at work. Such an embarrassing thing to do. He had been so worried Ezhno would be mad, or would never show up here. After all, their parting wasn;t entirely good. For instance that moment when Ezhno had nearly punched him and tackled him on the roof. And telling him to leave. Yeah, that didn’t entirely assure Rua that the other wanted to see him again. But here he was, saying it was good to see him.

He wrung his hands as Ezhno sat down and motioned for him to sit as well. From the corner of his eyes, Rua could see Amy sticking her head out the kitchen door and he motioned for her o just get back to work as well as leave this be. He slid into the both, hands being settled on the table top. “S-So, how’ve you been?” It has been 10 years. Rua wanted to know everything he had missed. He needed to fill those 10 years that they have been separated. He has missed him so much. Rua ran a hand through his hair, trying to settle down.

σσƈ: biggrin Its ok ^^ No worries

Shy Friend

7,350 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Befriended 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
User Image

↘↘〈〈 Eznho Sephtis 〉〉

ᴄ ʜ ᴀ ɴ ɢ ᴇ ᴅ ᴍ ᴀ ɴ

After situating himself comfortably, Ezhno rolled his sleeves to his elbows. Despite many etiquette lessons, he leaned forward ever so slightly, propping himself up with his elbows. Smiling charmingly, he eagerly watched as Rua slipped in. Catching himself being a bit too eager, he leaned back and grabbed his fork. Giving an acknowledging look, nod, and smile, Ezhno began eating. Putting single noodles into his mouth, he tried his best from closing his eyes. But that first bite, oooh that was good. Closing his eyes for a split second, Ezhno rolled his head back and shrugged each shoulder, allowing his head to bobble back and forth briefly. Regaining his composure quickly, he looked at Rua as he spoke.

Smiling again, Ezhno swallowed and put another piece of ice into his mouth. Swishing it around his mouth, he finally started chewing on it and swallowed it. "Things-- after the incident of course-- went... I.. What can I say? Things got rolling, I got myself back into gear... So, I guess I can just say things have been good." Ezhno said casually. Ever since he and the group started the ABC company, he had learned how to talk; so well, in fact, that he found himself rambling on rare occasions. Smiling that he was able to keep his cool, Ezhno took another bite before leaning back, "I see you've been working hard yourself. This place is... it just suits you!" Letting out a small chuckle, Ezhno rubbed his head.

Too casual.

Ezhno straightened himself a bit, an obvious fear apparent. Still keeping a smile on his face, he returned the question. "Uhm. So what about you? How has... everything been going for 'ya?" He crossed his leg underneath the table, ankle over knee. As much as Ezhno wanted to shower Rua with questions and re-learn Rua's background all together, he refrained himself behind his relaxed smile. Jun had warned him about the possibility of an awkward reunion; the only advice he was told was to keep his cool and be casual. Act as if they hadn't been separated at all; though at this point it was a bit difficult to. Finishing off his plate, he wiped his mouth with a napkin. Looking at Rua, this time with a more keen eye, Ezhno couldn't resist smiling.

Ten years. And here Rua was, sitting in front of him. Such a thing was like a dream, and Ezhno's smile reflected that. Gazing at Rua, Ezhno gave the male all of his attention after slipping another ice cube into his mouth.
                              #0F4D92
      xxxOOC:Huzzah! Hopefully things will be going smoothly now C:

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out