Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hypi
staplegunman
OMIGAWD it's fantastic!
The whole version of Dozing Green is fantastic (@GazettE for life - that one is still the radio edit, just in better quality. The single version is longer)

Hydra -666- is HAUNTING and so different!

ASoM is incredible, and it even INCLUDES THE ACAPELLA!! ZOMFG that will be on repeat.... (omg, listening to it now and i've got incredible chills!!! sweet echo effect. It's so musical! and the crowd is dead silent during it!)

where are you hearing this stuff? *GASP-GASP*

google? wink

:p
I can't wait till my limited edition comes. It shipped this morning!

1,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
I just got my copy today! It's AWESOME! I'm so addicted! I don't know about any of you, but it almost reminds me of their old style. smile
AnCafeBouChan
I just got my copy today! It's AWESOME! I'm so addicted! I don't know about any of you, but it almost reminds me of their old style. smile

gasp@ I thought the same thing. I preordered my copy. I dont when its getting here but I cant wait! I love what I have heard so far. I think the live ASoM sold me on buying it. Im so frekaing glad I did! SO EXCITED
staplegunman
Oh, and yes Marrow was allegedly an intentional leak on the band's part in order to increase hype. And it damn well worked! (Regardless, I had already ordered my copy of that as well).

Man, I am so close to owning all releases by them!! Grrr (extremely expensive!) I'm broke as a crack whore right now, but I'm better off because Dir en grey is such a great crack to be on! wink

ALL their releases? Including EPs and singles?
@_@ I just have all their albums... I wish I could start with the singles and everything, but I'm broke due to my living expenses =_=
UNIT02 - xVenusxDoomx
Hypi
UNIT02 - xVenusxDoomx
Oh god, i'm so happy DOZING GREEN is actually really good! gonk I really didn't like their last two singles and I thought Kyo was just turning into a screamer for every song. But after hearing DG I can actually hear his voice and what he's saying. xDD I do hope this single does well. 3nodding

i think people over exaggerate how 'screamo' Dir en grey have gotten...
if you look at The Marrow of a Bone, only about half of the songs on it are that heavy.
and if you include the unplugged CD, even less.

I liked some of the songs on The Marrow of a Bone. But I much preferred Withering to Death, I actually liked CLEVER SLEAZOID I got past the screaming because the sound was really catchy. But Ryoujoku no Ame and Agitated Screams of Maggots just sounded awful to me. xD And I thought they were just going to start down the path of 'screamo' but i'm glad I was wrong. x.x

Clever Sleazoid was one of the few things I didn't like about Marrow of a Bone. The album version was too heavy for me... The single version was less heavy than that of the album...
Pretty good single. Some good hooks by Kaoru and Die.
Love their new song! Kick a** band! Diru Forever!
x[Mikansei to GUILT]x
staplegunman
Oh, and yes Marrow was allegedly an intentional leak on the band's part in order to increase hype. And it damn well worked! (Regardless, I had already ordered my copy of that as well).

Man, I am so close to owning all releases by them!! Grrr (extremely expensive!) I'm broke as a crack whore right now, but I'm better off because Dir en grey is such a great crack to be on! wink

ALL their releases? Including EPs and singles?
@_@ I just have all their albums... I wish I could start with the singles and everything, but I'm broke due to my living expenses =_=

Lemme see what I'm missing: (maybe I'm only about half way)

2002-01-30 Kisou 鬼葬 CD album

2001-08-22 Kai 改-KAI- CD album

2000-09-20 MACABRE CD album

1999-07-28 GAUZE CD album

2006-11-15 Agitated Screams of Maggots CD maxi-single
2004-07-14 Saku 朔 -saku- CD maxi-single

2001-11-14 JESSICA CD maxi-single

2001-09-12 FILTH FILTH CD maxi-single

2000-06-26 Taiyou no Ao 太陽の碧 CD maxi-single

2000-06-07 [KR]cube CD maxi-single

1999-07-14 Yokan CD single

1999-05-26 Cage Cage CD single

1999-01-20 -ZAN- 残-ZAN- CD single

1999-01-20 Yurameki CD single

1998-08-12 -I'll- -I'll- CD single

1998-05-10 JEALOUS JEALOUS CD maxi-single

2005-06-29 AVERAGE FURY AVERAGE FURY DVD pvs

2004-10-06 TOUR04 THE CODE OF VULGAR[ism] DVD concert
2004-00-00 Blitz 5Days DVD box

2002-03-20 Kimon 鬼門 DVD pvs

2001-07-25 Tour 00 >> 01 MACABRE TOUR 00>>01 MACABRE DVD concert

2000-05-10 GAUZE -62045- DVD pvs

2000-05-10 1999.12.18 OSAKAJOU HALL 1999年12月18日大阪城ホール DVD concert

2005-01-00 THE MANIPULATED LIFE book art-book

Wahh! I didn't realize how much I still needed I guess. Imma be broke for life crying

I have all of the photobooks except The Manipulated Life but I'm working on getting that soon. I paid for Kyo's second poem book but it's been a month already and I haven't gotten it yet. I still need to manage getting the first poem book. I also need all of the Tour pamphlet books.

I'd say that just on the CDs and singles I'm about half way. I need more money.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
I think Ill probly order it off of eBay. Just like most of my diru albums.
Hydra -666- is terrific <3

(But really the squeals need to be less of a staple. They're kind of getting ridiculous </3)
An Obscure Death

Thats' your choice, but you'd be at a loss because it's currently going for well over the price as if you were to buy it through CDJapan.

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
staplegunman
An Obscure Death

Thats' your choice, but you'd be at a loss because it's currently going for well over the price as if you were to buy it through CDJapan.

Can you use paypal on that site? I usually have to buy everything on eBay cuz its like the only thing that has Paypal.
An Obscure Death
staplegunman
An Obscure Death

Can you use paypal on that site? I usually have to buy everything on eBay cuz its like the only thing that has Paypal.

YesAsia has Paypal and it has quite a few Dir en grey CDs. I get pretty much all my jrock from there.
CDJapan uses PaypPal.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces