Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I remember you saying that. I was really surprised. I'm always in the pit and there tends to be an overall feel of comradery in there. On that note, GazettE had the most self centered fans I have ever seen. Not only did the band seem somewhat uninterested in the crowd but the crowd was totally uninterested in the crowd.

Sounds like we both ended up at bum shows. At the Dallas show even the venue staff were having fun with the fans in line, except the security guy checking ID and tickets. My mom waited until after I saw Diru to tell me how bad Chicago sucked, she grew up just outside the city. What city did you see them in last time? I'm thinking I might try Dallas or Atlanta if they hit either next tour.

I'm always at the LA shows

I actually had a ticket to that show. Couldn't work out the travel for it so I ended up in Chicago instead. Now I know not to do that again.

Come to LA, you'll probably hate it and you won't see me, but, people here are less concerned with old greg and more concerned with how VK they look

I'll definitely look into next time someone comes to the states. Eventually my plan is moving to the Sacramento area and going to school so if I can time it right maybe look at places up that way while I'm in CA.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I remember you saying that. I was really surprised. I'm always in the pit and there tends to be an overall feel of comradery in there. On that note, GazettE had the most self centered fans I have ever seen. Not only did the band seem somewhat uninterested in the crowd but the crowd was totally uninterested in the crowd.

Sounds like we both ended up at bum shows. At the Dallas show even the venue staff were having fun with the fans in line, except the security guy checking ID and tickets. My mom waited until after I saw Diru to tell me how bad Chicago sucked, she grew up just outside the city. What city did you see them in last time? I'm thinking I might try Dallas or Atlanta if they hit either next tour.

I actually had a ticket to that show. Couldn't work out the travel for it so I ended up in Chicago instead. Now I know not to do that again.

Come to LA, you'll probably hate it and you won't see me, but, people here are less concerned with old greg and more concerned with how VK they look

I'll definitely look into next time someone comes to the states. Eventually my plan is moving to the Sacramento area and going to school so if I can time it right maybe look at places up that way while I'm in CA.

Sounds like a nice plan. Sacramento and LA are pretty far though, you might want to try a San Francisco show then, they moght be a lot douchier though.

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Sounds like a nice plan. Sacramento and LA are pretty far though, you might want to try a San Francisco show then, they moght be a lot douchier though.

That's why I figured LA for the live. They have a campus in LA too but the cost of living vs the wages earned is better in Sacramento. We'll see where I end up after school though. Wouldn't mind working in Yoshiki's studio for a little while at least.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

That's why I figured LA for the live. They have a campus in LA too but the cost of living vs the wages earned is better in Sacramento. We'll see where I end up after school though. Wouldn't mind working in Yoshiki's studio for a little while at least.

Yoshiki has a studio out here? Whaaaat?

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Dang, apparently he doesn't own it any longer. Easier than explaining http://17hertz.com/history/
Guess I'll just have to move straight to Japan after I finish school.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Dang, apparently he doesn't own it any longer. Easier than explaining http://17hertz.com/history/

I wish you the best and hope that you know I will be very jealous

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

hehe, Thanks but don't be jealous. It's going to take me forever to actually get there, even after the three years of school. Plus I still have to learn Japanese and I'm only using free sites atm.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

hehe, Thanks but don't be jealous. It's going to take me forever to actually get there, even after the three years of school. Plus I still have to learn Japanese and I'm only using free sites atm.

I have been on and off with it since like 2009. I am at a point where I just need to expand my vocabulary, I understand sentence structure and that's really all you need to scrape by, also you can always ask if someone speaks english in japanese lol, it is a very common class over there.

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I have been on and off with it since like 2009. I am at a point where I just need to expand my vocabulary, I understand sentence structure and that's really all you need to scrape by, also you can always ask if someone speaks english in japanese lol, it is a very common class over there.

I've only got some vocab and a vague grasp on the structure. I found a program I like and I've picked up a few words from it. They use wareware wa or hontou ni (truth) quite often. The first few words I learned from music would have only gotten me into trouble. Curse Gackt and his pervy song, Vanilla.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I've only got some vocab and a vague grasp on the structure. I found a program I like and I've picked up a few words from it. They use wareware wa or hontou ni (truth) quite often. The first few words I learned from music would have only gotten me into trouble. Curse Gackt and his pervy song, Vanilla.

Vanilla is the s**t lol.

Ware ware wa is waaaay formal, like Abe formal.

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Vanilla is the s**t lol.

Ware ware wa is waaaay formal, like Abe formal.

I love it but motto fukaku and motto hayaku are only going to get me into trouble.
It's a police drama and the one who says it all the time is the senior partner so that makes sense. I haven't gotten a good feel for the new junior partner since he just came into the show in the last season.

Friendly Fatcat

RIP Diru thread. crying

Prophet

Awwww man nobody here!!

Friendly Fatcat

Ven Aqui
Awwww man nobody here!!

For real, I thought since they announced their new album and tour that it would get busy again.

Prophet

l_Ribbon_l
Ven Aqui
Awwww man nobody here!!

For real, I thought since they announced their new album and tour that it would get busy again.

Seriously! maybe i just suck at socializing but damn it seems hard to find active DEG fans to talk to

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff