Welcome to Gaia! ::

6,650 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • First step to fame 200
yeah, it failed to work for me aswell today. I think they took it off the site.
An Obscure Death
yeah, it failed to work for me aswell today. I think they took it off the site.

Yeah, it was on Barks for a limited amount of time probably as a hype ploy because they have strong relations with Dir en grey. Everyone is hearing it from manual recordings of the song stream. I don't think there are many actual cd rip files circulating yet. If so, I couldn't tell you where they originated from because everyone knows it isn't even released until Wednesday.
NO file sharing on gaia! Please remove the link from your post. I understand your excitement about the prospect of the song being real, but that needs to be arranged otherwise, not by posting links here.
It's hard to say whether the one you've found is in fact a direct rip. It is indeed DG, but the audio quality seems like a manual recording, minus the clicks in the more widely circulating song. Eh, I'll be getting my copy anyways so it will be high quality for sure. This one seems muffled still, which I hope the version on the disc itself is much more clear.
Oh, and yes Marrow was allegedly an intentional leak on the band's part in order to increase hype. And it damn well worked! (Regardless, I had already ordered my copy of that as well).

Man, I am so close to owning all releases by them!! Grrr (extremely expensive!) I'm broke as a crack whore right now, but I'm better off because Dir en grey is such a great crack to be on! wink
i love it. it has everything i could want from a dir en grey song. an uplifting chorus, high pitched screaming and moments of quiet beauty.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Oh god, i'm so happy DOZING GREEN is actually really good! gonk I really didn't like their last two singles and I thought Kyo was just turning into a screamer for every song. But after hearing DG I can actually hear his voice and what he's saying. xDD I do hope this single does well. 3nodding
UNIT02 - xVenusxDoomx
Oh god, i'm so happy DOZING GREEN is actually really good! gonk I really didn't like their last two singles and I thought Kyo was just turning into a screamer for every song. But after hearing DG I can actually hear his voice and what he's saying. xDD I do hope this single does well. 3nodding

i think people over exaggerate how 'screamo' Dir en grey have gotten...
if you look at The Marrow of a Bone, only about half of the songs on it are that heavy.
and if you include the unplugged CD, even less.

8,550 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Friendly 100
Hypi
UNIT02 - xVenusxDoomx

if you look at The Marrow of a Bone, only about half of the songs on it are that heavy.

I liked some of the songs on The Marrow of a Bone. But I much preferred Withering to Death, I actually liked CLEVER SLEAZOID I got past the screaming because the sound was really catchy. But Ryoujoku no Ame and Agitated Screams of Maggots just sounded awful to me. xD And I thought they were just going to start down the path of 'screamo' but i'm glad I was wrong. x.x
UNIT02 - xVenusxDoomx
Hypi
UNIT02 - xVenusxDoomx

I liked some of the songs on The Marrow of a Bone. But I much preferred Withering to Death, I actually liked CLEVER SLEAZOID I got past the screaming because the sound was really catchy. But Ryoujoku no Ame and Agitated Screams of Maggots just sounded awful to me. xD And I thought they were just going to start down the path of 'screamo' but i'm glad I was wrong. x.x

ha, i can definitely understand why you don't like Agitated Screams of Maggots - though i think it's badass.
i usually hate bands with that kind of screaming, but there's something about Kyo's voice that turns me on. in a straight way.
OMIGAWD it's fantastic!
The whole version of Dozing Green is fantastic (@GazettE for life - that one is still the radio edit, just in better quality. The single version is longer)

Hydra -666- is HAUNTING and so different!

ASoM is incredible, and it even INCLUDES THE ACAPELLA!! ZOMFG that will be on repeat.... (omg, listening to it now and i've got incredible chills!!! sweet echo effect. It's so musical! and the crowd is dead silent during it!)

i know nothing.'s Love Of My Life

As it has been said before now....

PLEASE STOP SUBMITTING LINKS FOR FILESHARING. IT IS AGAINST THE TOS TO SHARE COPYWRITTEN MUSIC.
i know everything
As it has been said before now....

PLEASE STOP SUBMITTING LINKS FOR FILESHARING. IT IS AGAINST THE TOS TO SHARE COPYWRITTEN MUSIC.

^
's what I said
staplegunman
OMIGAWD it's fantastic!
The whole version of Dozing Green is fantastic (@GazettE for life - that one is still the radio edit, just in better quality. The single version is longer)

Hydra -666- is HAUNTING and so different!

ASoM is incredible, and it even INCLUDES THE ACAPELLA!! ZOMFG that will be on repeat.... (omg, listening to it now and i've got incredible chills!!! sweet echo effect. It's so musical! and the crowd is dead silent during it!)

where are you hearing this stuff? *GASP-GASP*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces