Welcome to Gaia! ::

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
Off topic, but, did anyone see the GazettE during their world tour?

I did biggrin Dallas, the first show they ever did in the US and totally worth it. Wish I'd have sprung for the meet & greet though.

In a relationship with akanemutt13

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~
so this place is dead as a doornail.

what do we think? Is Diru going to spend the rest of this year and next just touring Japan? because that's the way it's looking right now.

Hmm, could be that's how it'll play out. It was about 2 yr between their last tours in the US. They do have Utafumi coming out next month so maybe we'll get some news when it drops.

The year they didn't come was a s**t year.

Mostly but I think that was the year I saw X Japan in NY so it wasn't a total loss for me.

not too big on X... >.>

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I did biggrin Dallas, the first show they ever did in the US and totally worth it. Wish I'd have sprung for the meet & greet though.

Damn, maybe it was just me then but their show in LA was ******** awful. I was wondering if anyone would agree that they totally make you appreciate Dir en Grey more.

Magical Girl

So youtube has this lame country block shenanigans so in order to watch any legit Dir videos I have to download them. I have been lazy and not too worried but the video I saw on the OHP looked very strange to me so I went through the process.

link

It was worth it, it is such a strange ad IMO the kid is trying to be Kyo and the mother kind of compliments him and his response was hard for me to gauge, sounded like something about how it hurts to do Kyo's voice then she tells him to do an encore and he starts the drive like hell and destroy part in Hageshisa with a kyo voice over starting at "like hell and destr-" cut to live footage "OOOOY" cut to a second of Utafumi. The instant it hit I was in awe, it was new it was so obviously new, having heard every bit of their music so many time I knew that this was them but not the same and it was exhilirating. I ******** froze, felt the frisson radiate from the top of my spine and to the ends of my body as my eyes watered and a single tear fell down my face, I'm such a f*****t for this band...

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~

what do we think? Is Diru going to spend the rest of this year and next just touring Japan? because that's the way it's looking right now.

Hmm, could be that's how it'll play out. It was about 2 yr between their last tours in the US. They do have Utafumi coming out next month so maybe we'll get some news when it drops.

Mostly but I think that was the year I saw X Japan in NY so it wasn't a total loss for me.

not too big on X... >.>

X isn't for everybody but a lot of bands wouldn't be where they are today without them.

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Damn, maybe it was just me then but their show in LA was ******** awful. I was wondering if anyone would agree that they totally make you appreciate Dir en Grey more.

I loved seeing both of them live but the difference was with the fans. Next time Dire en Grey comes I'll see them anywhere but Chicago and maybe with a friend. Cross my fingers and hope that it's better otherwise I won't be going a third time. I live surrounded by idiots, don't want to spend a small fortune to be crushed by them.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~

not too big on X... >.>

X isn't for everybody but a lot of bands wouldn't be where they are today without them.

If I remember correctly Yoshiki discovered La;Sadie's

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I loved seeing both of them live but the difference was with the fans. Next time Dire en Grey comes I'll see them anywhere but Chicago and maybe with a friend. Cross my fingers and hope that it's better otherwise I won't be going a third time. I live surrounded by idiots, don't want to spend a small fortune to be crushed by them.

I remember you saying that. I was really surprised. I'm always in the pit and there tends to be an overall feel of comradery in there. On that note, GazettE had the most self centered fans I have ever seen. Not only did the band seem somewhat uninterested in the crowd but the crowd was totally uninterested in the crowd.

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

not too big on X... >.>

If I remember correctly Yoshiki discovered La;Sadie's

That could be and I know both Kyo & Kaoru have said that they were both influenced by hide. Kaoru was a complete hide fanboy rofl

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I remember you saying that. I was really surprised. I'm always in the pit and there tends to be an overall feel of comradery in there. On that note, GazettE had the most self centered fans I have ever seen. Not only did the band seem somewhat uninterested in the crowd but the crowd was totally uninterested in the crowd.

Sounds like we both ended up at bum shows. At the Dallas show even the venue staff were having fun with the fans in line, except the security guy checking ID and tickets. My mom waited until after I saw Diru to tell me how bad Chicago sucked, she grew up just outside the city. What city did you see them in last time? I'm thinking I might try Dallas or Atlanta if they hit either next tour.

O.G. Rabbit

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~

every year they don't come is a s**t year, tbh. I've been using Dir en grey lives as like *the thing I look forward to* for the past 10 years.

Although I did discover some new music recently that's been filling the void.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

Sounds like we both ended up at bum shows. At the Dallas show even the venue staff were having fun with the fans in line, except the security guy checking ID and tickets. My mom waited until after I saw Diru to tell me how bad Chicago sucked, she grew up just outside the city. What city did you see them in last time? I'm thinking I might try Dallas or Atlanta if they hit either next tour.

I'm always at the LA shows

Magical Girl

~shalle~la~rilla~
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
~shalle~la~rilla~

every year they don't come is a s**t year, tbh. I've been using Dir en grey lives as like *the thing I look forward to* for the past 10 years.

Although I did discover some new music recently that's been filling the void.

Yeah, it only does so much though. This year so far I have discovered a few bands, I saw the GazettE and went to Anisong World Matsuri where I saw a bunch of artists perform, I'm going to see SiM and Man With a Mission is October but I'm still waiting for Dir to announce a show.

Ferocious Bunny

Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I actually had a ticket to that show. Couldn't work out the travel for it so I ended up in Chicago instead. Now I know not to do that again.

Magical Girl

WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D
WraithRhionann
Mazohyst_Kyo is D E A D

I actually had a ticket to that show. Couldn't work out the travel for it so I ended up in Chicago instead. Now I know not to do that again.

Come to LA, you'll probably hate it and you won't see me, but, people here are less concerned with old greg and more concerned with how VK they look

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff