Autobots or Decepticons?

Autobots 0.2540415704388 25.4% [ 110 ]
Decepticons 0.22632794457275 22.6% [ 98 ]
Triple Changers! 0.085450346420323 8.5% [ 37 ]
I like them all 0.43418013856813 43.4% [ 188 ]
Total Votes:[ 433 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 ... 180 181 182 > >> »|

Valiant Jackling

Masterpiece Optimus is up for sale on TRU's website.

FINALLY got my tracking number / shipping confirmation from them too

Not sure why they put the thing up on their website before fulfilling pre-orders though. I only got my confirmation 10 or 20 minutes ago and the ability to order him has, apparently, been up for a while now.

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Object of Affection 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Erailea

Not sure why they put the thing up on their website before fulfilling pre-orders though. I only got my confirmation 10 or 20 minutes ago and the ability to order him has, apparently, been up for a while now.

Awesome! They didn't cancel your order! Here's hoping it ships quickly, they've kept you and most Likely many others waiting long enough as it is.

Maybe this means I'll see it in my store sometime soon! I can only hope!

Edit: FFFF! It's 119 dollars WITHOUT shipping... Luckily it has a free store pick up option. Not sure how long that will last. With my luck not before I have the funds to order it. Getting christmas shopping done early before I get laid off of work during the college semester break.

Lunatic

Got this at TRU yesterday.

User Image
User Image

And in front his G2 counterpart.

User Image

Valiant Jackling

Murasaki Alien
Erailea

Awesome! They didn't cancel your order! Here's hoping it ships quickly, they've kept you and most Likely many others waiting long enough as it is.

Maybe this means I'll see it in my store sometime soon! I can only hope!

Edit: FFFF! It's 119 dollars WITHOUT shipping... Luckily it has a free store pick up option. Not sure how long that will last. With my luck not before I have the funds to order it. Getting christmas shopping done early before I get laid off of work during the college semester break.

Should be shipped. I got a tracking number from them :3

But yeah, they've bumped up his price :/ It's really lame.

Not sure if it's something you're interested in, but I believe TRU is doing a fee-less layaway program this year. Might be mixing it up with another store. Dunno. I never pay too much attention to the layaway programs since I've never had to use them sweatdrop I just know they're there. *sigh* I have to get my x-mas shopping done at some point xp Only have my niece and sister out of the way.

Assimilated Wolf

After seeing the the new type of Jet Vehicon I hope that maybe we can get a silver/grey version of the figure Stateside.
You guys have fun with your MP Primes, while I enjoy my FE Starscream. LOVE THIS FIGURE!!!!!
Erailea
Well today was somewhat productive... somewhat.

I needed to not be cooped up in the house today so I went out. Saw Wreck-It-Ralph (which is amazing by the way) and hit up a few stores close to the theater. Snagged Steve at Aldi's and found G2 Jazz at a flea market emotion_awesome

User Image

Still no word on my MP pre-order though emotion_donotwant Would piss me off to have it canceled, but I suppose it would put $100 back in my pocket for other things.

The flea market I got Jazz in had Dino-Megatron too. I laughed. The lady tried to sell him to me but I really didn't care. Her booth is interesting to wander in, at any rate. I got a tin toy from her last week and she's the same vendor who had the Armada/Cybertron/Energon figures last week too. She had a series of Beast Wars / Beast Machine figures this week. Jazz was one of two figures who weren't.

So aside from the kids in the FE pack, I'm officially in the "I don't care" faze with Prime. Was there before Vehicon, but then I saw him in stores and got excited, so I guess I cared more than I thought. Lol. My sister was giving me weird looks when I went "Steve!" in Aldi's xd

If I saw RiD Vehicon in stores, I'd be yelling a lot more than "Steve!"

Valiant Jackling

I had fun writing this for my writing account of FB, so I figured I'd share it since it's TF related and the election just ended here in the US of A

News flash - Megatron was supposed to win the presidency, but Optimus Prime came out and made it known that he was born of Cybertron, not of Earth, much less the USA. Megatron was instantly disqualified. No one knows where the Decepticon leader has vanished to, but the Autobots are ready to defend the people of this planet should he attempt a violent retaliation.

One has to stop and wonder - do electoral laws really govern alien races? Was Megatron wrongly disqualified? Is Starscream truly capable of being the kind of Vice President this country needs?

In other news, a strange black truck with alien marking cashed into a tree in northern Florida and knocked it over. The tree's parents were incapable of writing down the license plate before the vehicle made off. If anyone has any information about this hit and run, please contact Colonel William Lennox of NEST.

( ^ oh Ironhide xD )

edit: This all came out because earlier today my sister sent me this picture and I posted it on that account:
User Image

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
DarkFlare42
You guys have fun with your MP Primes, while I enjoy my FE Starscream. LOVE THIS FIGURE!!!!!

I passed one up the other day in favor of Generations figures I've been dying to get my hands on since before FE figures came out. XD Of course I'll probably regret it once I fail to find it again....

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
Figure it's been a while so I'll post a picture dump

Warpath I picked up a couple of days ago:

User Image

and Junkheap.
User Image
User Image

Hard to choose between the two, really. Warpath is awesomely detailed given that he's a deluxe Generations. Yet Junkheap is pretty glorious himself, an awesomely organized chaos with his design. I've also wanted a Junkion figure because Junkions are totally underrated and awesome.

And last but not least is Dreadwing. Most of you probably already have him so I figured I'd have a little fun with this one. I'd like to think Skyquake had some sort of mishap with a shrink ray. *shrugs*
User Image
Scrambles the Hurricane
Do you collect Transformers?
Here's a thread to discuss your collection, news, or anything else related to the Transformers toys.

Some starter questions:
Do you prefer Autobots or Decepticons?
How large is your collection?
Which toy-line is your favorite?

Heart Consumer

14,450 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Peoplewatcher 100
FatesAssassinGX
Scrambles the Hurricane
Here's a thread to discuss your collection, news, or anything else related to the Transformers toys.

Some starter questions:

Looks like someone forgot to actually answer the questions. Lawl
Murasaki Alien
FatesAssassinGX
Scrambles the Hurricane

Some starter questions:

Looks like someone forgot to actually answer the questions. Lawl

Hehe

Lunatic

Gotta love Warpath and Junkheap. Glad I got them when they first came out. Thanks to my friend that bought 2 Botcon Invasion sets I got these. My friend only wanted SG Magnus and SG Prime seeing Maketoys is making Battle Tankers for them. I love these figures. They're so awesome.

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

6,200 Points
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
I just go Transformers: United Frenzy and Rumble in the mail!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff