Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Duck

Shattered Ciel
Yuki-Saurus
Shattered Ciel
Those holes on my Pukis and Pukifee don't have magnets >> it's an optional thing. They don't come with them
does your pukifees face plate stay on pretty good?

yes. They were made without magnets there, so it SHOULD fit perfectly. O-o I have four puki and 2 Pukifee, never had an issue.
aww well my poor puifees face keeps falling off super easily, sad Im jut going to find magnets that fit to help keep it on i just dont know what size to get

Smitten Duck

Roslyn Pryce

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Item processing. Business Day 44
ღ PKF Ante & PongPong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 4

@ Yuki:
Not sure if this is the same one I linked last time, but lookie what I found: ChocoPuki Lily

aww my account isnt old enough to view it sad and no you showed me rose last time! Im so glad to know that the chocopukis go up for sale once in a while!

Smitten Duck

Kiki showing off the bear she helped me make today! She is such a great lil helper!

User Image

Magical Hobo

@Roslyn Pryce - She does have a cute little face, doesn't she? ^ ^
Even when she's a bald, floating head, she's just gorgeous! I love her so much. <3

Yuki-Saurus
She came with 2 extra magnets and when i tried putting them in they were too big

Have you tried holding the faceplate and headback over some steam? I hear that the heat should help when putting in the extra magnets that FL gives out.

@Fate - Kai looks excellent in the wig you made him. :3

@Peach Lolli - Welcome! Can't wait to see photos of your resin kids. biggrin

Obsessive Man-Lover

27,675 Points
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Abomination 100
  • 50 Wins 150
i stalk DoD dolls on the DoA marketplace even though i can't afford anything right now.
i thought i'd post this since i don't have money but it's a ridiculous good price and they're including a DoD outfit with it. in case anyone here is looking for a SD girl body.
DoT girl body ( <-- doll nudity in link! in case gaia wants to attack me for posting it >__> )

i wish i had money even though i don't have a SD girl head to put on it. emo

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Pugnacious Banana
i stalk DoD dolls on the DoA marketplace even though i can't afford anything right now.
i thought i'd post this since i don't have money but it's a ridiculous good price and they're including a DoD outfit with it. in case anyone here is looking for a SD girl body.
DoT girl body ( <-- doll nudity in link! in case gaia wants to attack me for posting it >__> )

i wish i had money even though i don't have a SD girl head to put on it. emo

Only 250 dollars? Oh geez! Even I'm tempted~!
Such a goodd eal~

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Item processing. Business Day 45
ღ PKF PongPong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 5

@ Eludya:
The Mushroom Peddler does have cute little things, no? xD I was looking at one of the dragons a while ago because it reminded me of my Quaker Parrot, Bell.

@ XFateX:
I actually prefer him in red hair, he looks awesome that way. ^.^

@ Yuki-Saurus:
Another thing that would probably help hold on her faceplate would be a wig cap if you weren't able to find magnets in her size.
Btw that bear is just the right size to be a "full-sized" plushie for PukiFees. xD

@ Priill:
She really is. ^.^

@ Pugnacious Banana:
That's def not a bad price for a DoT body. I'm lucky enough to have found a body yesterday for Bethany (Juri '10). Hopefully your find does help someone out though. :3

Random Update:
Most of the items I've ordered have shipped out and are on their way home. ^.^
Also, apparently, Rinnie really wanted to be home cause she was shipped out and is either going to get here today or tomorrow. eek I'll be cleaning my room up to have a little shelf set up for her. xD Her clothes, wig, wig cap, and eyes were shipped out too about three days ago.
Rinnie's hair will be in this color:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Which is keeping true to the color of the original Rinnie off of Requiem. ^.^ My cute, crazy little bomber girl. heart

Fluffy Prophet

Peach Lolli
Oh hello BJD thread. :3 Can't remember if I was on it before.. but I haven't been on Gaia in a while. I've got a FL Minifee Shushu and an Iple J.I.D. Tania. Nice to meet you all!

Nice to meet you too, I'd love to see pics of your dolls.
@ Roslyn: that light turquoise color is one of my favorites

Smitten Duck

Priill
Even when she's a bald, floating head, she's just gorgeous! I love her so much. <3

Yuki-Saurus
She came with 2 extra magnets and when i tried putting them in they were too big

Have you tried holding the faceplate and headback over some steam? I hear that the heat should help when putting in the extra magnets that FL gives out.

Oh no i never even heard that! I will try it! its not going to ruin anything right?

Smitten Duck

Roslyn Pryce

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Item processing. Business Day 45
ღ PKF PongPong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 5

@ Eludya:
The Mushroom Peddler does have cute little things, no? xD I was looking at one of the dragons a while ago because it reminded me of my Quaker Parrot, Bell.

@ XFateX:
I actually prefer him in red hair, he looks awesome that way. ^.^

@ Yuki-Saurus:
Another thing that would probably help hold on her faceplate would be a wig cap if you weren't able to find magnets in her size.
Btw that bear is just the right size to be a "full-sized" plushie for PukiFees. xD

@ Priill:
She really is. ^.^

@ Pugnacious Banana:
That's def not a bad price for a DoT body. I'm lucky enough to have found a body yesterday for Bethany (Juri '10). Hopefully your find does help someone out though. :3

Random Update:
Most of the items I've ordered have shipped out and are on their way home. ^.^
Also, apparently, Rinnie really wanted to be home cause she was shipped out and is either going to get here today or tomorrow. eek I'll be cleaning my room up to have a little shelf set up for her. xD Her clothes, wig, wig cap, and eyes were shipped out too about three days ago.
Rinnie's hair will be in this color:
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Which is keeping true to the color of the original Rinnie off of Requiem. ^.^ My cute, crazy little bomber girl. heart

haha I know when the bear stands up its exactly the same size! and never thought of trying a wig cap either, i will order one>.<

and yay!!! you may get your dolly today!! I want to see pics!!

Fluffy Prophet

Yuki-Saurus
Priill

Yuki-Saurus

Oh no i never even heard that! I will try it! its not going to ruin anything right?
Pretty sure her eyelashes might steam off... how close to fitting are they?

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
The extra magnets are usually for the wrists or ankles... >>;

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
Hello everyone.

Welcome to the thread Yuki! I love your pukifee. She's soo adorable. I've always wanted a pukifee...but...I currently have my eye on a littlefee Rachel as my next doll. It will take some time because I will have to save up for her. I can't wait!! That is such a cute little bear you made. It looks so soft and cuddly. You're pretty talented.

Peach Lolli - Hello, nice to see another JID in here. I can't wait to see your Tania. She's always so pretty.

Spore & Saf - I love seeing your dolls together. They are soo cute.

Fate - Kai is soo handsome. I love red hair on him as well. Great job on the wig.

Roslyn - I love the color of that wig!! I want a fantasy color type wig for my Rachel, I was thinking of a pale blue or pink..hmm it's a hard decision to make.

Soa has been very cold towards me since she overheard about getting a little sister. She's really jealous. I had no idea she had this side to her. I think she might have some meanness in her.
User Image

Rainbow Seeker

7,350 Points
  • Grunny Rainbow 100
  • Friendly 100
  • Person of Interest 200
Yuki: Congrats on your Pukifee! She is super cute <3

Smitten Duck

Finlet
Yuki-Saurus
Priill

Yuki-Saurus

Pretty sure her eyelashes might steam off... how close to fitting are they?
oh then no lol
it seems like they are just a size too big

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas