Welcome to Gaia! ::

Smitten Duck

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Yuki-Saurus
User Image

Ooooh yes.
There are suposed to be magnets in those little holes indented in both pegs/holes.

I would contact Fairyland about this issue.
Are you s ure they didn't fall out when her faceplate came out the first time?

Dapper Dabbler

I recently bought a Pukifee. She also does NOT have magnets in her faceplate, and I don't think there are supposed to be. I think Fairyland sends some with the dolls, though, for the owners who want to glue them in (although I didn't get any with my Roke).

My Littlefee and my Feeple Roke don't have magnets, either. None of my Fairyland dolls have ever needed them. Their faceplates snap on, and stay on pretty well all by themselves. I've never had one pop off unless I was deliberately trying to remove it.

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Item processing. Business Day 43
ღ PKF Ante & PongPong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 3

@ Yuki:
You're very much welcome. ^.^ And thank you. heart Juri really was worth it. Once I get Miyu I'll have them share a body until I can get her, her own body.
Also, on the magnet business! You should have received some extra magnets (or at least I did with my previous little fee) and you could place them in there. I guess it's all a matter of if they put them there or not. Storm said her LittleFee didn't have them while mine did. The face plate does snap on really well with or without the magnet. Contact DDE about it and see if Shannon can't send you some magnets or if she can recommend further action if needed. ^.^

@ Spore XP:
Ty. whee

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
Glad you like the wig. ^.^ I love this style! It's just so much hair I didn't know what to do with it once it was on her head. xd

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
@Finlet and Saffron - Well, I'm making sure that the items that do have photoshopping also have un-photoshopped pictures as well. The easiest one to tell is the picture of Tanal wearing the bracelet (Very blue guy, the bracelet has three peacock beads inside a circle) because I made sure to change it less on the item, but more around it to highlight and emphasize which item was the listing. I haven't listed it yet of course... Also on this item, the very first picture is not 'shopped and the other three are. Thotep was so handy for taking pictures, the darker skin really shows the jewelry off better.

But yeah, I've noticed that a lot of the pictures I took of other jewelry stuff before just didn't... The colors weren't right. All I'm doing is using the burn tool to deepen the midtones about 60-70%, and I think that's giving it a better look.

@Spore - Thank you! I think I still need to make the belts longer though, because that's an OLD Dollshe body, so it's smaller than even the new dollshe's. I think that means I've figured out why I'm not fond of most Dollshe's I see, they're a different body than Gamrut's.

@Fate - Pretty luts doll!

@Everyone - SIIIIIGH for needing summer clothing before putting more money aside for dollies, ha. It's okay, I'll have enough set aside for the head next week, then it's just putting aside for the body... 'course I think I want to have the head before I'm 100% sure I'll get the Dragondoll body. I'm a little scared because he's an 8/9 head, so it might end up looking small... On the other hand I could find a different head for the body, I just love that body X_X

OH! ALSO! I wanted to share what I've found makes the BEST diffuser for a flash when taking close ups.

Are you ready?

Because it's not receipt tape....

It's... BUBBLE WRAP.

Smitten Duck

XFateX
Yuki-Saurus
User Image

Ooooh yes.
There are suposed to be magnets in those little holes indented in both pegs/holes.

I would contact Fairyland about this issue.
Are you s ure they didn't fall out when her faceplate came out the first time?
No her faceplate fell off as soon as i took the protector off and i thought that was weird, i also thought it looked like there should be magnets. she came with 2 extra magnets in a bag and i tried those but they are too big

Smitten Duck

Roslyn Pryce

@ Yuki:
You're very much welcome. ^.^ And thank you. heart Juri really was worth it. Once I get Miyu I'll have them share a body until I can get her, her own body.
Also, on the magnet business! You should have received some extra magnets (or at least I did with my previous little fee) and you could place them in there. I guess it's all a matter of if they put them there or not. Storm said her LittleFee didn't have them while mine did. The face plate does snap on really well with or without the magnet. Contact DDE about it and see if Shannon can't send you some magnets or if she can recommend further action if needed. ^.^

@ Spore XP:
Ty. whee

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
Glad you like the wig. ^.^ I love this style! It's just so much hair I didn't know what to do with it once it was on her head. xd

She came with 2 extra magnets and when i tried putting them in they were too big

Smitten Duck

Stormlight
I recently bought a Pukifee. She also does NOT have magnets in her faceplate, and I don't think there are supposed to be. I think Fairyland sends some with the dolls, though, for the owners who want to glue them in (although I didn't get any with my Roke).

My Littlefee and my Feeple Roke don't have magnets, either. None of my Fairyland dolls have ever needed them. Their faceplates snap on, and stay on pretty well all by themselves. I've never had one pop off unless I was deliberately trying to remove it.
oh really! Mine wont snap on, her bow holds it on pretty good, but without it her face plate will come off by barely touching it

@ Yuki:
Then def call up DDE here's the number: (303) 733-6339
They should already be open and you can talk to them about it. You can't talk directly with FL since you don't have the order number that she was. ><

Smitten Duck

Roslyn Pryce

@ Yuki:
Then def call up DDE here's the number: (303) 733-6339
They should already be open and you can talk to them about it. You can't talk directly with FL since you don't have the order number that she was. ><

Thank you ^^ I will give them a call!

Sparkly Genius

@Yuki - Strange, it looks like there is a spot for the magnets (the little circular holes). Somehow the faceless head really creeps me out. I don't think I've seen a doll with a faceplate system open like that before...

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Those holes on my Pukis and Pukifee don't have magnets >> it's an optional thing. They don't come with them

Smitten Duck

Spore XP
@Yuki - Strange, it looks like there is a spot for the magnets (the little circular holes). Somehow the faceless head really creeps me out. I don't think I've seen a doll with a faceplate system open like that before...
thats what i was thinking. and it is creepy xp

Smitten Duck

Shattered Ciel
Those holes on my Pukis and Pukifee don't have magnets >> it's an optional thing. They don't come with them
does your pukifees face plate stay on pretty good?

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
WOOOO! I finally did Fledais faceup today!! Not 100% satisfied with it, but it was better then before .__. Anyways, I am taking a whole new approach and idea's for her.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff