Welcome to Gaia! ::

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

New luts girl.
http://eluts.com/shop/step1.php?number=6154

They came out with a new Regan, too. >w<

Smitten Duck

Finlet
@ Roslyn: I can't wait to see pics of Juri. kissy face is so cute!
@ Yuki: you've got quite a talent, I hope you pan to sell those on etsy or DoA. Kirikadawn on etsy sells that same kind of thing for $30 per dress.
Wow Thank you 4laugh
Well if people like them then I can definitely sell 3nodding

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I think you'll definitely sell them, Yuki! It's always so hard finding pukifee sized clothes, imo. We've looked for puki puki, too. It's definitely worth a try!

Smitten Duck

Saffron Blehckchah
@Fate; Hahaha, oh Luts. xD I love the one where the boy needs a change of appearance so he puts on a bear head. It makes... so much sense...

@Eludya; I also can't tell what you've photoshopped LOL. I think everything looks good, I can see the colours and detail quite nicely. :3 The important thing is that it looks true to real life. Sometimes unedited photos don't give you a good idea of how something will look in person.

@Yuki; That's right, I shall be her first fan! x'D
Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, how do you make such cute things? You really need to start selling doll stuff in your Etsy shop, people will just eat it up! OwO I have been eyeing up the cute little crochet lamb you have for sale but I just can't bring myself to spend more money right now, haha. xD

@Fin; Awww, I hope you don't have to wait so long for your girls. ;___; I really want to see them!
Im obsessed with cute things! haha whee
I will work on some patterns for doll things! that would actually be fun 4laugh
The lamb is adorable she is definitely the favorite of what ive ever made!

Smitten Duck

XFateX

I think you'll definitely sell them, Yuki! It's always so hard finding pukifee sized clothes, imo. We've looked for puki puki, too. It's definitely worth a try!

Ok 4laugh I will start working on some patterns!

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Item processing. Business Day 42
ღ PKF Ante & PongPong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 2

User Image
Here is Juri! I'm loving her kissy face. ><

@ Yuki:
Eeek, adorable little dress. I love it. ><!

Smitten Duck

Roslyn Pryce

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Item processing. Business Day 42
ღ PKF Ante & PongPong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 2

User Image
Here is Juri! I'm loving her kissy face. ><

@ Yuki:
Eeek, adorable little dress. I love it. ><!

aww a kissy face is adorable!!!
and thank you ^^ She needed something to wear! lol

Sparkly Genius

@Fate - lol the Luts comics are amusing! That new girl is beautiful. It doesnt say what size she is though =(

@Elu - Awesome jewelry, I especially like the belts.

@Yuki - That dress looks great! You did an awesome job in such a short time. You are a dolly pro already.

@Ros - Congrats on Juri's arrival, she is very pretty ^^

I am waiting on way too many dolly accessory orders right now... Luts, mybayer (ebay), Tata's, a custom outfit from Spampy for Max... I spent a lot of money recently. My dolls will all have fresh looks soon.

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Fate; Ohhhh, I can't wait to see all that new stuff on your boys. OwO We have so much to look forward to. xD

@Yuki; Who doesn't love cute things? ;D Hehe.
I can't wait to see all the stuff you make! ; w ; You can have a huge wardrobe for Kiki and make some money, woo!

@Roz; Awwww, she looks great in the wig you have!

@Spore; I feel the same way.... x'D I'm waiting on Sol's hooves, the three commish outfits (on their way!), Luts order, Leeke order... and... I guess it ends there. It better. If I'm going to buy a bronze Kivi then it needs to end somewhere. -.___-.

Smitten Duck

Spore XP
@Fate - lol the Luts comics are amusing! That new girl is beautiful. It doesnt say what size she is though =(

@Elu - Awesome jewelry, I especially like the belts.

@Yuki - That dress looks great! You did an awesome job in such a short time. You are a dolly pro already.

@Ros - Congrats on Juri's arrival, she is very pretty ^^

I am waiting on way too many dolly accessory orders right now... Luts, mybayer (ebay), Tata's, a custom outfit from Spampy for Max... I spent a lot of money recently. My dolls will all have fresh looks soon.
aww well thank you! everyone here has convinced me to perfect a pattern and start selling some cute dolly outfits on etsy!
Though I have along way to go to become a dolly pro xp
Im still trying to get the feel of her and of posing..

Also I feel like her face plate comes off way to easily, is this how pukifee face pates are?

Smitten Duck

Saffron Blehckchah
@Fate; Ohhhh, I can't wait to see all that new stuff on your boys. OwO We have so much to look forward to. xD

@Yuki; Who doesn't love cute things? ;D Hehe.
I can't wait to see all the stuff you make! ; w ; You can have a huge wardrobe for Kiki and make some money, woo!

@Roz; Awwww, she looks great in the wig you have!

@Spore; I feel the same way.... x'D I'm waiting on Sol's hooves, the three commish outfits (on their way!), Luts order, Leeke order... and... I guess it ends there. It better. If I'm going to buy a bronze Kivi then it needs to end somewhere. -.___-.
Woo hoo! 4laugh
Then I should get stared right away!

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I think I've heard of that being an issue with pukifees. You may be able to find stronger magnets at a craft store. Just watch the sizes.

I dunno, I know my friends puki puki magnets were just fine though. Maybe it's a 'recent' issue with fairyland?

I'm excited about getting new stuff for my boys. >w< I hope everything looks good~

Smitten Duck

XFateX

I think I've heard of that being an issue with pukifees. You may be able to find stronger magnets at a craft store. Just watch the sizes.

I dunno, I know my friends puki puki magnets were just fine though. Maybe it's a 'recent' issue with fairyland?

I'm excited about getting new stuff for my boys. >w< I hope everything looks good~

Well from what I can tell there is no magnets holding her face plate on. was is supposed to? Im so new to this gonk

Sparkly Genius

Yuki-Saurus
Well from what I can tell there is no magnets holding her face plate on. was is supposed to? Im so new to this gonk

Are you sure? I though that was how the faceplates worked *confused* How is it attached then?

Smitten Duck

Spore XP
Yuki-Saurus

Are you sure? I though that was how the faceplates worked *confused* How is it attached then?
thats what I thought too sweatdrop
let me take a pic

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas