Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

@ Saffron: it's otaku heaven! and only 2 hours away. We go several times a year but rarely stay the night.
@ Eludya: I used to go to SCA events, so fun! I also didn't know all about historical accuracy (I'm more of a ren faire person, they are more casual about that stuff)

Sparkly Genius

Oh goodness, I slacked off all weekend and now I am paying for it. Time for a little dolly break before I get back to planning...

@Yuki - Wow, that's so awesome that your puki is almost arrived! Are you going to do a box opening? Post pics even if she is bald and naked XD

@Saf - Cool avi ^^ Thanks for posting the pics! The one of the 3 tinies sitting you posted here is nice, especially since you took the extra effort to make sure Max had eyes XD

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Saffron Blehckchah

@Ciel; Hehehe, aren't all tinies? x'D
Nooooo, don't get sucked in! You already have the cutest teenie gems! ; 3; (Particularly Alk. <3)

yes but but but D: I am being sucked in by the cute that is the hope of PAWS... and not just paws... BRONZE... paws... ;-;

I feel somewhat bad since I ordered a SO Hati thinking " Oh the FC event wont be for a while ....I'll have time "

>>.. and I bought her in full.. I probably wouldn't have ordered Rowan if I knew this event was so so so close!

ღ Miyu's Status ღ : Item processing. Business Day 41
ღ Juri '10 ღ : Shipped out! Day 3
ღ PKF Ante & PongPong ღ : Invoice Paid. Business Day 1

@ Yuki-Saurus:
Oh, my goodness! xD Well, at least she will be home!

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
I absolutely adored the spamage!
Malaren is a boy's name btw. xD That will be PongPong's name. He's going to be named after my bf's ranger and Ante is going to be named Rinnie after my avenger/bomber chicka. I really love how well the Pong sculpt depicts how my sweetie is. All giggles and craziness!

Smitten Duck

Spore XP
Oh goodness, I slacked off all weekend and now I am paying for it. Time for a little dolly break before I get back to planning...

@Yuki - Wow, that's so awesome that your puki is almost arrived! Are you going to do a box opening? Post pics even if she is bald and naked XD

@Saf - Cool avi ^^ Thanks for posting the pics! The one of the 3 tinies sitting you posted here is nice, especially since you took the extra effort to make sure Max had eyes XD
Im thinking about it!!! I don't know if I'll record it or just do pictures. But Im gonna take lots of pics!Im so excited about my first BJD!

Smitten Duck

Roslyn Pryce

@ Yuki-Saurus:
Oh, my goodness! xD Well, at least she will be home!

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
I absolutely adored the spamage!
Malaren is a boy's name btw. xD That will be PongPong's name. He's going to be named after my bf's ranger and Ante is going to be named Rinnie after my avenger/bomber chicka. I really love how well the Pong sculpt depicts how my sweetie is. All giggles and craziness!

I want her to get here now lol

Lonely Hoarder

12,050 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Cats vs Dogs 100
today is seths first birthday :'D
hes getting old.

@ Yuki-Saurus:
She'll be there in no time! xD So, don't you worry your pretty little head. By today or tomorrow she'll be home and ready to be loved on!

@ khrystyan:
Oh, my! Happy Birthday to Seth!
User Image

Sparkly Genius

khrystyan
today is seths first birthday :'D
hes getting old.

Happy Birthday, Seth! biggrin

Smitten Duck

She's here!!! Im about to open her!!!! Ahhhhhhh!

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

@Yuki; Yayyyyy!! 'Grats on such a short wait and your very first doll, I can't wait to see her! ; w ;

@Khrys; HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO SETH! ^-^

@Roz; Ohhhhhh, whoops. xDD That's so cute, I guess your Pong will be pretty special. <3

@Ciel; It is difficult not to let Soom get you. >.> But you must resist! I think your SO Hati will be cuter than a bronze one.

@Spore; Thanks! And yeah, I always try my best to make Max's eyes show, poor guy. xD

@ Yuki-Saurus:
Dear, God Almighty! Congratulations on your baby! I hope to see pictures of her. ><

@ Saffron Blehckchah:
He'll be the most special one in my collection. heart He's a dolly representation of my bf so he def is/will be very special!

Smitten Duck

She is so tiny and beautiful! and she came with blue eyes ^^ Im uploading pics of her box opening

Smitten Duck

Everyone meet Kiki ^^

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

I made her a quick temp dress
User ImageUser Image

Blowing Kisses <3
User Image

@ Yuki-Saurus:
Omgosh! So uber duber small and cute too! Such a cute little face she has. 3nodding I can't wait to see her once you've received her wig!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff