Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

I agree, I think Duri is pretty but with that faceup it's like a baby-bottle mouth.

Sparkly Genius

@Fate - Luts is now officially every company. I agree they should probably slow down and focus on some of the other stuff they sell aside from full dolls. But if that's where they make their money, I guess that is the right direction for them to continue in.

@Finlet - Thank you! smile
In terms of selling your Chase or going for a new doll, I really couldn't say, as neither of them really appeal to my taste. You did work really hard on those mods though!

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Spore XP

No prezzies?!

question question question exclaim sad cry crying

Well, I expect more prezzies, then...for the contest + my birthday ( June 7th ). wink

Nah! J/K! It's fine. Take your time. rofl Love you, Spore. heart

---------------
yum_strawberry yum_strawberry yum_strawberry

Sparkly Genius

Toraojou
Spore XP

No prezzies?!

question question question exclaim sad cry crying

Well, I expect more prezzies, then...for the contest + my birthday ( June 7th ). wink

Nah! J/K! It's fine. Take your time. rofl Love you, Spore. heart

---------------

It was an oops! ;__; I want to make each of your girls a dress though. I will get to it soon... I have been too busy x___x

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Spore XP

It's okay. emotion_hug And, awww! They'd love that! 4laugh heart

---------------

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Man. Who is this doll?
User Image

xD He looks so weird. I love looking through old pictures.

I sort of want to order a minife and get a mini Yder. ;0;

Tipsy Dabbler

6,000 Points
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Wall Street 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Customs returned him to them and they have reshipped him. I don't know if I should worry less now or worry more because what happens if they return him AGAIN? And just won't let him leave the country? I can't think like that!!!! Argh! *flails* Buying from Dollmore went so smoothly, and Impl seems to have it together, go figure it's the post that's making it tricky.

Sparkly Genius

@Fate - Woah Ren looks so weird in olden times.
@Elu - Oh no! I sure hope they don't mess it up again. It's weird that that would happen since I am sure out of country shipping happens for the company all the time...
So...it's a romance Bory! I'm not too big on sleepy eyes so, I am happy, because I don't want him, haha.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Ahh. Yeah, I thought it would be a Bory. I'm actually slightly surprised they did Bory though. I know it's different, since it's a dreaming one... [I don't know when they switched 'dreaming' eyes to 'romance' eyes. It's always been called dreaming in my day on luts. xD]
But they've already done a Bory for Moonlight song.
Eh, that's what you get when he's the most popular kid delf, hands down.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Lady Cressida
NUU! I discovered a chip in Frailty's face up D: I had plans on giving her a face up to match her character (Raise the roof! have character doll. I'm still working on it) I wanted to hold off since I liked her default face up.

@Shattered Ciel: Those are the deer antlers right?

yeah they are little deer antlers

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Also! I added my Little Fee Chiwoo to the sales list! :< <3 she's 280$
White skinned with a custom faceup, and will come with some clothing (random) and a pair of eyes

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

She's kind of a feeler though :< I have been really short on art commissions so I've had no money and a lot of bills... x-x;;;

Unless anyone knows someone interested in full body commissions/Busts or Chibis...

I'd do a price-break for friends

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Shattered Ciel

She looks so cute! I'd love to take her but have no money at all...or would have to pay in monthly installments. sweatdrop

---------------

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Toraojou
Shattered Ciel

She looks so cute! I'd love to take her but have no money at all...or would have to pay in monthly installments. sweatdrop

---------------

^^; Well right now I can only do 2 month layaway on any of the items I've got listed x-x; Since I need the money to fix my house..

so it'd be half n half... all payments with layaway aren't refundable at all either as a note ^^;

I'd prefer in-full as it's cheaper on the buyer too anyway since you don't get whacked with paypal fees twice..

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Shattered Ciel

Haahaa! True. I understand. smile Plus, I have A-Kon this weekend, and that's where my money's going. sweatdrop

---------------

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas