Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fluffy Prophet

when I get "bored" i.e. have to do something I don't want to, I go to a cheerful happy place in my mind full of Guinea pigs and dolls. Actually, my family compares me to Osaka all the time

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

xDD Well, I'm glad you've come to...find something to workf or you! xD sometimes, I play my final fantasy soundtracks and just.. lay there. IT passes time.. haha..

Fluffy Prophet

Speaking of Final fantasy... my family is all bugging me to play a realm reborn (when it's released). Since my brother in law is in England they want a family guild to stay in touch. Anyone else plan on playing it?

I'm pretty sure I'm making IH Chase Chimera into a Male Miqo'te.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Finlet

You must teach me your ways, master! gonk

And, ahhh! Osaka! How cute! whee heart

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I do want to play another MMO since I probably won't play WoW again..
But I don't have th emoney, really.

I have a neck that is 1cm too big for the head. How should I go about sueding and adjusting them? Should I sued the head or the neck to fit?

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Wow I painfully am going to need SD clothes D:

Borealis already is on his way to the states! so much faster than I thought.. x-x; He left Customs already for the US now x-x;; He could be home this week...
Oi... I thought I might have 20 Days D:

FeePle65 Siean
SOOM Chalco
SOOM Benmore

ALL NAKED x0x

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Shattered Ciel

Ah! The double-edged sword! gonk It's great you're getting him so quickly, but not so great because of the no clothes thing. xd I'm so sorry! I wish I could help out. sad

Sparkly Genius

@Fate - I'm sort of a multitasker... I like to sew and watch TV, draw with music, but my senses get easily overwhelmed. I was watching a show right now but when I decided to start reading the comments on here I had to pause it because I couldn't focus enough on either thing. @___@
Sometimes I feel like Saffron and I could be a comedy act. It would probably be too weird for most people to get though.
A boyfriend to keep you busy, hunh? How does one even meet people anymore?

@Finlet - PLAY ON MY SERVER PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! My boyfriend is obsessed so I will inevitably get sucked in again. We have some friends from the former XIV and XI way back we're hoping to regroup with.
Fate, you play too. I tried the beta and it looks good. I'll be getting my cute little character, Spore Nextdoor, back soon! If I fall in love with her again, the dreams of me shelling her into a pukifee might return though...

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Dude! You guys! Wataame will be two-years-old in ten days. Geez! Where did the time go?! gonk

Sparkly Genius

Toraojou
Dude! You guys! Wataame will be two-years-old in ten days. Geez! Where did the time go?! gonk

That means Maddy will be 2 in 20 days! I remember how jealous I was when Wataame arrived and I still didn't have my first doll... sweatdrop We've known each other for a long time now!

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Spore XP

We have, we have, huh? heart And I've loved every minute here with you guys! biggrin

And, haahaa, I'm jealous that you have more than me. wink

Questionable Bunny

9,550 Points
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Member 100
  • Cart Raider 100
i just wanna pop on by this place, i never can find the right time to say anything ;3;
what's up?
im still reeling over my latest arrival (the zuzu delf persi) ^ ^

Desirable Genius

Hello biggrin
How is everyone doing? ^^
.. It's been so long ago.. @u@'' I think I dreamt of Spore and this thread last night, but I can't remember much of it. So I thought I'd come and say hi, in case people still remember me, haha. xd
School kept me busy, and making a decision about my education. And of course my mother kept me busy. In January she started working again, but it's tough for her.
I'm keeping my eye on the LUTS site; I'm wondering when Tiny Delf Peter as the Mad Hatter will come out. I have a soft spot for anything Alice in Wonderland. >////<

User Image
When I am bored, I take a nap. Which is everyday, haha. I am addicted to napping!

Wow, two years for you guys! That's a long time! I don't even know where I will be in this hobby in two years. Definitely with more dolls. I hope. Hopefully with a better camera and a bigger wardrobe.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff