Welcome to Gaia! ::

@ Spore XP:
I have Rinnie, Malaren, Rin, Issac, Grail, Ruinhorn & Moe left. I'm not sure which I had the last time I posted here. xD
In my lurking I've seen a tid bit spoken about her here and there. I'm super excited to see her! Fin is trying to dye her green if I remember right because the color she came in was completely off compared to what you ordered.

Dedicated Bilge rat

15,850 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
thank you so much for all the compliments Sweet Fawnette, Hazy Knights, xKelpiex, Spore XP and Roslyn Pryce (Nadeko says "arigatou gozaimasu"/thank you too)

@Sweet Fawnette, I love her outfit too, it's really nicely made and the material is really soft (it's the VOLKS Dot Onepiece Set from Dolpa 29)

@Spore XP, those are your dolls in your sig right? they're beautiful!! ^^

Sparkly Genius

@Ros - Oh ok, so mostly everyone is still there! The only other doll I remember is Helen. I hope she went to a good home. smile You still have all your little guys n__n
Yep, my girl was supposed to be "light tan" but she came green-gray... Finlet dyed and blushed her to a lovely colour from what I have seen in photos, and I should have her home with me in the next few weeks! biggrin

@Chibi Rat - Yes, that's my doll family! Thank you for the compliment <3

Ishtear's Wife

Angelic Gatekeeper

17,375 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Magical Girl 50
I think I found who will be my first SD! Iplehouse has a new SID coming out and he's amazing. I won't get him anytime soon, maybe next year, some time after he goes basic. He's going to be the first for sure.

Check him out!!

What's funny is the first picture of him is exactly how I imagine my Owen to look. Tan skin, blonde hair, greenish eyes.

Ciel and Ros - I have a m-line Celine on order. I'll will spam lots of her when she arrives.

Fear - Aww, I love Ada. She's such a joy to see. So cute and tiny. I don't think I could ever own an Ada but I love seeing her. Your family is great. I should really take a group picture of my dolls. I don't think I have one yet.

OG Trash

Stokiaci

Hes a handsome guy c:

Sparkly Genius

@Stoki - He's really cool, I hope you can make your SD dreams come true! lol

So today when I was at work I was showing one of the moms photos I had taken of the kids during my week teaching the school age camp. She was scrolling through them herself and inevitably got to the end of those photos and into photos of my dolls. She was really amazed by them and the fact that I made their outfits and stuff. Then she got to photos of Spore and she was like "Oh, so it this like your ideal guy? Like would you go out with him if he was real?" and I didn't even know how to respond to that because usually people just go "Is that a girl or a guy?" or "He's really girly for a boy." So I kind of just laughed and was like "I don't know..." and then she started asking me if I had a boyfriend and for pics of him and stuff but yeah, I thought that was a really strange and funny thing to be asked about.

And now I have to share this photo of my finished Kestrel that Finlet sent me today because she is so gorgeous and I am totally stoked about having her as my own!
Photo of my facial-scarred, topless girl under the spoiler:
User Image

Fluffy Prophet

@ Spore: those blue eyes are the acrylics she came in

Sparkly Genius

Finlet
@ Spore: those blue eyes are the acrylics she came in

That's surprising, they actually photograph really well!
Ogosh, she is so incredibly beautiful, Spore! I cannot wait to meet her!

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
Kasten wanted to say Hello <3

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
A Doll's Heart Random Contest!! Winners Announcement!!!

Yami, Resin, and Nizzre were the Judges.

1st Place: Finlet / Piper

2nd Place: Toraojou / Wataame

3rd Place: animekiwi / Aria

Judges Choice: aderryn

**Contact Resin Secrets for prizes**

Finlet
First choice of 1 Items plus $15,000 Gaia Gold.

Toraojou
Second choice of 1 Items plus $10,000 Gaia Gold

animekiwi
Third choice of of 1 Items plus $5,000 Gaia Gold

aderryn
Random Prize and 1,000 Gaia Gold
Hello my old friends.
It has been a while.
I got a DZ Raphael. And a custom SD head.
I am currently trying to figure out how I will afford Ringdolls Frankenstien. I have made the list, my first payment, but the rest .... idk

Fluffy Prophet

@ Stokiaci: He's gorgeous, ofcourse I wish i could have him too razz They're so manly and strong.

@ Barbare: hey, long time no see. What is your custom head, a mnm?

@ Fearmy: Cool Ada, she's so tiny. I love the pics in the grass with the mushrooms! and that wheelbarrow is a good find

@ Yami: yay! I feel so special. I had to make her fruit ornaments out of sculpey and paint them myself. Kasten makes a great Slytherin. What sculpt is he? I always thought I may be a Slytherin because I'm resourceful and determined, but no, definitely a Hufflepuff. Hardworking, patient and loyal.

Which bodes an intersting discussion point. If everyones dolls wore the sorting hat, what house would they be? Eithne's a Gryffindor, Illyana a Slytherin

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

My dolls? Interesting enough to think of...
I know Kai woul be Ravenclaw.
Sora and Ren would probably be Gryffindor.
Hope may be a slytherin.
...Honestly, I'm thinking all of my KDFs may be a Gryffindor based on their qualities. Sora and Ren could be a Hufflepuff, but I think I feel more Gryffindor in them.

Sparkly Genius

lol, love that question! Let's see...

Well Maddy would be a Ravenclaw.
Spore's a shoe in for Hufflepuff, as loyalty is his most redeeming quality
Nora I'm not sure about. She doesn't particularly stand out for me as being an obvious sort into any of the houses. Thoughts?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff