Welcome to Gaia! ::

Shikairu Nara's Partner

Lonely Phantom

16,100 Points
  • Battle: Rogue 100
  • Tenacious Spirit 250
  • Angelic Alliance 100
@ Saffron- It's not grey at all it's actually a sky blue with white streaks and her eyes are purple.. I don't know why the camera was naughty >.< stupid camera
------------------------------------------------------
In all other things I am selling one of my boys and several pair of eyes, because yeah...

Anyways cause every one loves pics...
BBD Valentine (LE 100 WW)

User Image

Sparkly Genius

@Stokiaci - Aww yay your girls are so pretty! I love the skin colour and her hands look very well sculpted.

@Radiowires - Man that's so mean to say (about BBB), poor Bartlebee. I don't love all BBB/RS sculpts but people can make them into something great. I'm planning on a RS doll in the future... Yay your Bory is lovely! I love that art the person drew of Silas too smile

@Kalpie - Heya, welcome! Yay DS Amara, great choice~ hope you get her soon! I have been wanting to order from Doll Leaves recently but I am doing my best to fight it.

Got my car fixed today, and also paid the fee that lets me continue to be a teacher... so $900 later... I need to chill in the hobby for a bit ;__; (Finlet, fear not, I owe you money and I am good for it!)

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
I am selling my Doll Leaves Noir boy. NS with custom faceup, both ear sets, on the older style body. 325+ shipping He was the special store Model for Heartstring Serenade.

I am also considering putting my Doll Leaves Amara for sale. She is the LE gray skin with a custom faceup. My Amara is more of a feeler, but I would ask 300-325$ for her+ shipping if anyone you know might be looking. I do love my Amara, but bills are overshadowing my collection.

Pictures on request...

Sparkly Genius

Shattered Ciel
I am selling my Doll Leaves Noir boy. NS with custom faceup, both ear sets, on the older style body. 325+ shipping He was the special store Model for Heartstring Serenade.

I am also considering putting my Doll Leaves Amara for sale. She is the LE gray skin with a custom faceup. My Amara is more of a feeler, but I would ask 300-325$ for her+ shipping if anyone you know might be looking. I do love my Amara, but bills are overshadowing my collection.

Pictures on request...

I really love your Amara, she's gorgeous. I'm going to have to refrain x__x

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

Spore XP
Shattered Ciel

Pictures on request...

-glances up to broke post not that long ago- xD

Sparkly Genius

XFateX
Spore XP

-glances up to broke post not that long ago- xD

Haha I'm not really broke, I just have less money in my savings than I'd like to. I'm a bit of a money hoarder, which made it easy for me to start in the hobby because I previously had few other interests so the money was there >__<

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I miss having money! I went through my savings quick when it came down to having to pay for stuff for a wdding for mys ister. A chinchilla getting sick. Getting a car.... ect. ect. xD I can't wait to get my credit cards paid off and have no more worries like that. >w<

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
For me it is a Oh Crap my mom left some HIGH BILLS that only just surfaced.

Fluffy Prophet

@ Ciel: yikes, that's stressful. Sorry you're having to part with dollies over it.

I'm trying to earn a big chunk of money for something really cool that I've wanted my entire life. It's semi-doll related... it's really big, and I might start making ooak paperclay bjd's on etsy to save enough for it.
I think I'll keep y'all guessing what could possibly make me pass up a littlegem free choice 4laugh

Romantic Lunatic

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Lilahoutside by aellosferrin, on Flickr

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Anteoutside by aellosferrin, on Flickr

Took my girlies outside. biggrin
Can't wait to see which wig you'll be getting for your Ante Aellos!

And speaking of broke...yeah, I just blew through almost 900 dollars in a week. it was a tax refund, so I'm not destitute, but MAN money goes fast gonk

iymcool's Wife

Quotable Lunatic

I'm sure hoping for a decent tax return on my end too! It won't go to dolls directly. But it'll help me pay off my bills and car, and help pull me into saving my money for my twins! Which are hopefully coming to be ordered within the next two months!

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
It really is. I sold a lot recently and it still isn't enough too!
Soom wave parts
Mnf woosoo ve
And now I have the Noir up and maybe amara.
I might start weeding even more too.
I thankfully got a job this week. I meet my manager and team on Friday, but that hadn't helped my $ outlook

Fluffy Prophet

@ Aellos: teehee.. I thought Lila's legs were a real person behind your itty bitty Ante! I love how nice those pics came out.

I love my pretty msd's:
User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas