Welcome to Gaia! ::

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?557259-Attel-s-bittersweet-arrival-SOOM-Wave-Late-box-opening

Box opening for anyone who wants to take a lookie loo~ since I dont share enough photos..

Distinct Smoker

Shattered Ciel
http://www.denofangels.com/forums/showthread.php?557259-Attel-s-bittersweet-arrival-SOOM-Wave-Late-box-opening

Box opening for anyone who wants to take a lookie loo~ since I dont share enough photos..
So gorgeous! I love her faceup. The blue against the gold is amazing.

Sparkly Genius

I ended up just kinda making a boring, rambley video that just shows my dolls a little bit, so if you're new to the thread and want to get a brief look at my dolls feel free to watch. If not, a video that explain my dolls' backstory in detail is in line for when I get Spencer's head.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
RadioWires
Shattered Ciel

So gorgeous! I love her faceup. The blue against the gold is amazing.

Thanks! It is actually her second faceup. The first sealed funny and some of her colors got muddled. The second attempt really nailed her cheerful and delicate nature. I painted it the other day while watching myth busters. X)
Her lavender skin is just fantastic. Kinda periwinkle and more blue sometimes and others this fantastic lilac hue! It was worth paying a lil more for the color!

Distinct Smoker

Photospam time!!

User Image
Bee: What did you get me now?
Beau: It has my name on it!

User Image
Bee. What is yours is mine. And what is mine is mine.

User Image
Bee: whatsthis

User Image
Verne: Bee!!

User Image
Bee: I love him Beau!

User Image
User Image
User Image
User Image

Obsessive Cultist

khrystyan

The superglue should be removable. Normally, places that sell superglue also sell the matching solvents, so that's what I'd try first. If you can't find that, or it magically doesn't work, freezing (best overnight and maybe even multiple times) should make the superglue brittle enough for you to be able to chip it off. If that doesn't work either, you can also try boiling the head (obviously not right after freezing. That'd be a bit too much stress on the resin).
As for the staining; I don't know where that big discoloration on his forehead came from, but it looks to me as if the head might still be covered in some sort of residue. Leftover MSC maybe?
Careful light sanding might help with the stains in general, and if not, it looks like they can be hidden under a new face up.
I can see why a face up artist wouldn't wanna work on this head right now, but it's certainly not beyond repair. I've seen far worse.

Fashionable Fatcat

6,600 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
sorry I haven't posted in a while, I've been kinda lazy/busy as of lately XD/ Ugh I'm agitated at Doa right now -_- They can't just accept that Wendy and I are sisters, and because we're twins, share the same IP address, and have the same birth date they want actual proof (I'm assuming a birth certificate scan/driver liscense photo with our birthdate.) OTL

Also, just a general question for anyone who wants to answer, I want to do body blushing/faceups for potentially 4 dolls and I was curious how much MSC I should buy. Also, how much should be applied? I've heard to put 2 coats on the base resin, and then start doing things in layers and spray when needed. I also should probably get some paint brush cleaner to remove default faceups.

Btw everyone's dollie photo spam is amazin~ biggrin I lurvs it all ^_^

Sparkly Genius

@Radio - Aw such a cute little guy biggrin

@Yuna - Wow I never would have considered a twin issue like that! I hope you guys get it resolved. DoA is pretty darn serious if they want proof like that >__<

Sparkly Genius

Anyone around to keep me company on tinychat?
I think I am going to clean, suede and restring Nora today if you're interested.
www.tinychat.com/gaiabjd

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Spore XP
Anyone around to keep me company on tinychat?
I think I am going to clean, suede and restring Nora today if you're interested.
www.tinychat.com/gaiabjd

I'll pop on. I'm running around doing things, and other things non doll related..

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Thinking on getting Frailty Mauve or Violet. I kinda like the mauve better...

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500

Fluffy Prophet

@ khrystyan: I don't know if my style is what you want for him, but I'm still available to do faceup work if you like
@ Tora: it's really cute!
@ Shattered Ciel: she's darling, and you do so good at faceups! I hope she can make you feel warm and happy soon.
@ Lady Cressida: that dress is so perfect on her!

Sparkly Genius

Yay, she's really cute Cressida! I'm glad you finally posted a pic of her for us ^^

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
The dress is for meant for a Barbie doll. I was shocked she can fit into it. There is a key hole opening in the back, but she is able to sit in in it O_o

Pic of Frailty and Sophia <3

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff