Welcome to Gaia! ::

Devout Prophet

Yuna516

If you want a good guide, check out Nicolle's Dreams on youtube :3 she does walk-through face-ups. I think they're quite handy.

And aahww, Cressida, she is so adorable @__@

Fluffy Prophet

Eithne spam:
User Image

Sparkly Genius

Blehhhh
I did not want to function this morning.
Love the spam, Cressida and Finlet, it helps to keep me alive.
Another week, here's hoping I can make it through @__@ Monday is actually the least stressful work day for me because I only have 3 toddlers. It only gets more challenging from here...

Spore XP's Compadre

Advanced Loiterer

Oh man, you guys. I really don't post here often enough anymore. sad There's one more Christmas gift from my boyfriend that hasn't shipped, and he says it's for Eliza, so I'm going to take lots of pics once it finally comes in. <3
In the meantime, here's a quick pic of Rosa in her new outfit! :3 It fits a little funny, but it's still adorable. xD

User Image

@Fin; I <3 Eithne spam, no matter how many times I see those eyes, I'm still mesmerized. xD Where are they from again?

@Cressida; Oh wow, Frailty is cute, it's so nice to finally see her! :'3 Love that skin tone, and I can't believe she fits into a dress made for a Barbie! :0

@Radio; I love the pic spam, your dolls are just so cute. x'D

@Ciel; I'm so glad you decided to post her box opening, she's such a pretty doll and I do hope you are able to enjoy her more. :3 I love the lavender skin so much. <3

Fluffy Prophet

@ Saff: some ebay store, rainbow color dolls I think? I could own a hoard of eyes, I never get tired of changing them. Dave's taking pics of Malocchio as we speak. Oh I love seeing Rosa!

@ Spore: do you have to take them outside to play and freeze your bahooney off? I'm having a hard time moving today cause I walked Fizz to school and got too cold.

Fluffy Prophet

Oh yeah, dolly decisions I've been making. Event head is a perfect match on Ginny's body, and I decided I LOVE Ginny too much to part with her, so hunting for a perfect body for her is next on my list.
Also I had put Eithne in her box for a bit to see how I like having 2 SD sized dolls, and I hated it so she's back out. She will definitely not get re-shelled to an msd, but I plan to work on her and see how it goes, she may need a new faceup, wig, eyes, and bib boobies.

Distinct Smoker

I wanted to let you know I found out how someone stole my credit information! Please be careful!
It was a FAKE DOLLZONE WEBSITE. Please double and triple check your URL.
It asked for my credit card information when I checked out.
It then sent me to a FAKE PAYPAL site where it asked for my log in.
After I 'logged in' I was not directed to the paypal page where you choose your card and verify the payment. I was told the payment was complete. I did not receive an email or confirmation number.
The page saying my order was complete did not have any Dollzone logos or information. It was blank page with text on it only.

I have looked for this mirror site but have not found it. The actual Dollzone site is not to blame for this. I have made safe purchases from there in the past and received my orders.
If you are scared of a site being fake, feel free to contact me asking if its the same thing I experienced.
Perhaps it was a specific person who knew I would go to a fake doll site. I am not sure.

Undead Witch

13,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Love Machine 150
  • Generous 100
Oh my. I haven't heard of they happen before that sucks

Fluffy Prophet

@ Radio: that's terrible!!! I was just on DZ today, I think I found the perfect wig for Eithne here:
Dollzone
are you able to recover your money?

Obsessive Cultist

I didn't even know you could order directly from the legit Dollzone homepage o.o
I thought they only sold through email or through international dealers.

Fluffy Prophet

I love DZ, Heidi's body is so perfect for her.

Sparkly Genius

@Saffron - I love that outfit! Rosa looks so darn cute. It really freshens up her look!

@Finlet - I sure do! We have an hour of outside time scheduled in the morning, and an hour in the afternoon. It's too cold right now though so we are usually only out for 20 minutes (which is pretty much as long as it takes for me to get them all ready in their snow gear... >__< Even though there's no snow right now I still have to bundle them up!)
Glad you decided to keep everyone! <3

@Radio - Oh no, that's terrible! I've always been a bit afraid of that happening to me myself, so I usually put in the wrong password for my paypal on purpose to see if it sends me to a page saying I put in the wrong password, in which case I know it's the real paypal.

Sparkly Genius

Anyone for tinychat tonight?
Just in a random room atm http://tinychat.com/js8wi

Distinct Smoker

Yeah - the fake sight I went on did not look exactly like that DZ site. D:
I was able to get some of my money back, but it keeps happening. I hope we can get it all back. Its been over 2000$. .___.

The whole fake pay pal has happened to me before but I caught it in time. IDK why I was so blind this time. I dont remember what I was buying, which must mean that the prices were very low and I was excited and not paying attention. D:

I don't really have any valuable input at this time. I just wanted to share a little something. whee
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
Little Things by IICuteOneII, on Flickr

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces