Welcome to Gaia! ::

RadioWires
Ohh Im the opposite. the smaller the doll the more I like it. My biggest doll is 45cm...
what's you're smallest? 4laugh

Sparkly Genius

Mysteltain
Spore XP
thank you! ♥
down side about her size is, she is EXTREMELY heavy. I haven't taken her out in doll meets because of that. :[

Aww yeah I can imagine that would be crazy. I find carrying around a 62cm to be somewhat challenging. Anything bigger than that would just be rough!

Sparkly Genius

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Spore XP
Mysteltain
Spore XP
thank you! ♥
down side about her size is, she is EXTREMELY heavy. I haven't taken her out in doll meets because of that. :[

Aww yeah I can imagine that would be crazy. I find carrying around a 62cm to be somewhat challenging. Anything bigger than that would just be rough!

Being heavy doesn't stop me from wanting a 70cm doll someday ^_^ I like the bigger dolls. By the way, are doll meets like where people go and bring their dolls and hang out or something along that lines? sounds like that would be a lot of fun smile

Sparkly Genius

4wendy

Being heavy doesn't stop me from wanting a 70cm doll someday ^_^ I like the bigger dolls. By the way, are doll meets like where people go and bring their dolls and hang out or something along that lines? sounds like that would be a lot of fun smile

Yep that's pretty much it. I would consider a doll meet any planned get together where a group of people all bring their dolls. biggrin I've been to scheduled meets at anime conventions, but I've never gone to any local area meet-ups (there's a really big BJD community about an hour and a half from where I used to live, and they have a lot of meets in like parks or at cafes and stuff but I've never attended one).
Spore XP
yeah, just carrying my sd all day hurts my arm. That's why I mostly bring my msd or tiny to the meets. rofl

Sparkly Genius

Mysteltain
Spore XP
yeah, just carrying my sd all day hurts my arm. That's why I mostly bring my msd or tiny to the meets. rofl

I've brought my SD boy around a few times but yeah I tend to stick to smaller dolls too. It makes me sad though because he's my favourite and I want to show him off! XD My MSD version of his character is almost complete so soon I won't have to worry as much about that haha.
Spore XP

For me I like leaving my favorite at home. His character is pretty much OC and he doesn't like to be touched, he'll ask me to scrub him every time we get home if I take him out >.>
Luckily he's not into techy stuff so if his friends asks me to bring him over, it doesn't reach him most of the time rofl

Sparkly Explorer

6,700 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Signature Look 250
Spore XP
4wendy

Yep that's pretty much it. I would consider a doll meet any planned get together where a group of people all bring their dolls. biggrin I've been to scheduled meets at anime conventions, but I've never gone to any local area meet-ups (there's a really big BJD community about an hour and a half from where I used to live, and they have a lot of meets in like parks or at cafes and stuff but I've never attended one).

hmmm I should do that with my doll friends sometime... or maybe see if anyone does any meets near my area. I think a doll meet sounds like a lot of fun XD

Distinct Smoker

Mysteltain
RadioWires
Ohh Im the opposite. the smaller the doll the more I like it. My biggest doll is 45cm...
what's you're smallest? 4laugh
I have a tiny dollzone leo.

37,975 Points
  • Alchemy Level 8 100
  • Team Josie 25
  • Super Jumper 500
Roslyn Pryce

There is a tutorial on DoA on how to make doll dreads. As for the Kreklon (sp?) I have no idea how you do that in doll form.

Obsessive Cultist

Mysteltain

Oh wow! I knew MAs were big, I held one before, but I'm still always surprised when I see one next to another doll xD Your girl is very beautiful!
I hope they re-release the MAs in more skin tones at some point.
RadioWires
I love tinies ♥
you can bring them anywhere >_<
Hatsya
Thank you ♥
The younger saiph in super gem, doesn't feel quite right for me. She lost the sad/worried look expression that she had in which I really liked. :[

Obsessive Cultist

Mysteltain

I know, right? ;_; I wanted a Super Gem Saiph for so long, because that would work way better with the rest of my crew height-wise, but I was pretty disappointed when I saw the SG version they released doesn't have that typical Saiph ó.ò face.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff