Welcome to Gaia! ::

A Crime of Whimsy
Ethebet

I got a wii board from GameStop for like $20.
i checked online for them, not one store within 100miles had one in stock. Going to check the local game trade store and the exchange tomorrow and see if I get lucky. Really don't want to get a used off eBay or amazon without knowing for sure the condition.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

n.n Since Aarika is donating both first & third prizes, she has forfeited her first place--meaning that the leaderboard has shifted down ! c: Please expect your prizes today, while I update for this week's challenge !~

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/27/14 Time: ~ 1:25 PM (PST)

Good day today. Started with a vase full of flowers from my fiance and ended with cake and sushi from my mom. emotion_kirakira Negative of today was the little one being up all day with no rest in between.

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,118/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 64oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour strength
yum_puddi 20 minutes cardio

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin [x]
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x]
yum_puddi Protein [x]

yum_strawberry
Challenge Post -

My top 5 Pandora stations

1. Fallout Boy ( band ) - dancey, high paced music hat gets me bouncing and pumped up.

2. Linkin Park ( band ) - I kind of describe this as feral, I want to attack and destroy things music. Gets me determined, good music for martial arts practice, which I am sorely lacking. Also helps me keep going on the harder equipment, like the rampclimber or elliptical.

3 Safety Suit ( band )- this one varies, but its good for walking to when I do my treadmill miles and cool down at the end of my workout.

4. Misty Mountains ( song ) h yes, from the hobbit. Generally a mix of epic fantasy tunes, gets me in the mood for a great adventure. Which I then translate to I'm going on an epic quest by riding this bike!

5. Lydia ( band ) - lots of soothing songs, good for cooldowns and yoga.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
Weekly Challenge 1o.26 - 11.1 | take a picture or two of a meal you're eating this week, & share it with the rest of us ! describe it, leave a recipe, tell us why you like it / how it fits into your fitness goals. whatever goes !~ heart

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100

I really need to eat less. #thatisall gonk

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
l Aarika l

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

emotion_awesome I hope it's really your birthday & I'm not embarrassingly wrong ! xD
But if so--
happy, happy birthday !! 8D

Demonic Hunter

This sounds great! Count me in!
food;; double croisantwhich from bk, three hershey dark chocolate squares, 2 pkg smarties, three hotdogs w/buns & ketchup/relish,
water;; 3 bottles 16.5oz
workout;; chasing my escape dog all over hell's half acre

i think that's it? honestly, i'm so freakin' tired because of everything i've got going on right now. things blur together and just blah. haha.
Late start, getting to the gym now. Today ended up being designated a cheat day, sort of. Unexpectedly went to a friends to watch movies and ate Chinese, and my god does take out have a lot of calories. I only managed to get a late breakfast in around noon and I'm kind of glad I never had time to make a lunch.

Total Calories Consumed - 1454/1320. And that was from only eating HALF my takeout. The only other food I had was some oatmeal with cinammon and sugar, and a banana as a snack.

Total Water Consumption - 16oz pre-gym, but yay we got 3 gallons of water after leaving our friends house. 62oz at the gym, totaling 78oz for the day.

Exercise - pretty much the same as yesterday, minus the rampclimber. As I type I'm doing my half hour cool down walk, and it's now 3am, and I need to be up at nine instead of my usual noon to get the van looked at by the mechanic. 15 minutes on the elliptical for 1.5miles and 204 calories, 1 hour and 2.5 miles on the treadmill for 272 calories, 1 hour on the stationary bike for 10.5 miles and 498 calories, and 30 minutes on the treadmill for 1 mile, 113 calories. Total of 953 calories burned.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin

emotion_awesome I hope it's really your birthday & I'm not embarrassingly wrong ! xD
But if so--
happy, happy birthday !! 8D

Ahaha thank you! It was my birthday smile Thankfully I indulged on food that was not calorie filled. Even the cake was some what healthy. 4laugh

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Date: 10/28/14 Time: ~ 2:19 PM (PST)

Today's Intake:
yum_puddi 1,104/1,540 calories
yum_puddi 80oz of water

Today's Workout:
yum_puddi 1 hour strength
yum_puddi Attempted stair machine at the gym after leg workout. Not a good idea. Barely lasted 10 minutes. rofl

Vitamins:
yum_puddi Multi Vitamin [x]
yum_puddi Fish Oil [x]
yum_puddi Protein [x]

yum_strawberry

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
LoveandRockets93
This sounds great! Count me in!

Welcome smile Good luck on your goals! Don't forget to post daily for points!
So, I took a picture of my lunch salad, and my boyfriend gave me a weird look, because he knows I hate random food posts on Facebook ( unless I'm showing off a well decorated cake or a large fancy meal I've cooked ) and I had to explain to him thethread. I'll try and post it with my breakfast oatmeal tomorrow XD

Now for dailies.

Total Calories Consumed - 1303/1320 - yay under calorie goal! My eventual goal is to stay around 1200 per day. I even had two pieces of fun sized Halloween candy at the d&d game.

Total Water Consumed - 16oz pre-gym. 48oz at the gym, total of 62oz for the DAT.

Exercise - Managed a similar run to last night, but swapped the elliptical for the ramp climber. Need to start rotating some strength exercises into my dailies, thinking of challenging myself to do a certain amount of pushups, pull up, ect per day. Won't do crunches, as I have a pretty messed up spine, and crunches don't give enough "good" to outweigh the bad effect on my spine.

15 minutes of the rampclimber, 1.15miles, 340 calories. 1 hour on the treadmill, 2.5miles, 272 calories, 1 hour on the stationary bike, 10.5miles, 498 calories. And 30 minutes on the treadmill for cool down, 1mile, 113 calories. Total of 1223 calories burned.

Tomorrow will probably be a rough day. Were supposed to go up to a friends workshop for business stuff tomorrow, which generally means food out somewhere. Going to try hard to be good.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
LoveandRockets93

Welcome !! c: Looking forward to seeing your posts & hearing more about your goals. We're always excited to see a new face. heart Good luck to you, I'll add you to our participating members list !~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff