Welcome to Gaia! ::

Blessed Cat

bump heart

I just wanted to post on here if thats alright...

Gained 10 pounds from non stop gaming so im getting back into jogging, pushups, chair pushups, crunches and working my way to pull ups.

Food:
vegetables
cheese
crackers
fish
bread once in a while
fruits
eggs

and all i drink is water, sometimes tea

How goes ur weight loss o 3o

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Happy 13th, Gaia Online! 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
Mouthgasmic

n.n Why hello there ! I know that feelz. gonk Gaming is my biggest downfall, I can be incredibly lazy on a gaming binge.

I wish you luck, I know you can do eet. My weight loss is up & down, but I'm trying to really commit! xD Gonna be tougher during the holidays, but slow progress is better than no progress.~

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
MissaAmazin
Weekly Challenge 11.o2 - 11.o8 | have you taken the RealAge test yet? go here, & take the assessment to find your "real age." read over the tips, suggestions, and other information it gives you in the end. share your Real Age with the rest of us, & tell whether you think it's accurate or what you will do to improve it. c:

NOTE -- when i took it last, i didn't get spammed or anything like that afterward. it looks kinda gimmicky, i know--especially since it's endorsed by dr. oz. however, if you're uncomfortable with signing up, skip this challenge or use a throwaway email. overall, the test is quite helpful from my experience. i'm personally using an old email in case it's changed in any way since i've taken this last.

Okay, so I took it & finished it--just to make sure it was okay. There are moments where it tries to get you to kinda sign up for e-mails--but you can simply click "no" & go to the next page.

I came in at 27.3 years old. gonk
That's 3 years older than I am, wtfffff.
But the main things that brought my age up was my hanging around people who smoke, & of course my weight.
Two things that I can change rather easily.
I do need to start getting my cholesterol, blood pressure, & other things checked more regularly.
SO I hope by this time next year, my Real Age will be a bit closer to...well, my real age.
Though it's not that far off, I remember the last time I took it I got 21. D: But back then, I actually was 21.
I'm getting old. emo

Blessed Cat

MissaAmazin
Mouthgasmic

n.n Why hello there ! I know that feelz. gonk Gaming is my biggest downfall, I can be incredibly lazy on a gaming binge.

I wish you luck, I know you can do eet. My weight loss is up & down, but I'm trying to really commit! xD Gonna be tougher during the holidays, but slow progress is better than no progress.~

lol your so right, but yeah mine also goes down and up but as long as you dont fully quit, you wont fail and you'll reach your goal.

Not to mention the hot cheetos and mozerella sticks dont help and pizza @_@ i wish you luck too ^_^ and thank you. Ill be back to check again in a week how your doing if thats cool razz

Anxious Garbage

Is it too late to join?

Hi, I'm Wheatley!

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
MissaAmazin
Weekly Challenge 11.o2 - 11.o8 | have you taken the RealAge test yet? go here, & take the assessment to find your "real age." read over the tips, suggestions, and other information it gives you in the end. share your Real Age with the rest of us, & tell whether you think it's accurate or what you will do to improve it. c:

NOTE -- when i took it last, i didn't get spammed or anything like that afterward. it looks kinda gimmicky, i know--especially since it's endorsed by dr. oz. however, if you're uncomfortable with signing up, skip this challenge or use a throwaway email. overall, the test is quite helpful from my experience. i'm personally using an old email in case it's changed in any way since i've taken this last.

RealAge
Taken 11-05-14
Difference
Younger

A few tips I have to keep in mind that make me older:
Eat more grains. (Difficult with my given calorie intake since they want 6 servings).
Go easy on the junk food. (I will try...2 times a week is what I am at now).
Ease your financial worries. (Been doing better).
Find positive coping strategies.
Shed extra weight. (Doing that now).
Boost your cardio. :Gradually work up to 3 1/2 hours of cardio a week. (Going to).

Other than that things look good. I just need to check my blood pressure and cholesterol in 2 weeks with my doctor.

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
IDS Wheatley
Is it too late to join?

Hi, I'm Wheatley!

It's never too late!
Welcome! :3

Friendly Citizen

17,550 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Generous 100
  • Alchemy Level 10 100
Mouthgasmic
bump heart

I just wanted to post on here if thats alright...

Gained 10 pounds from non stop gaming so im getting back into jogging, pushups, chair pushups, crunches and working my way to pull ups.

Food:
vegetables
cheese
crackers
fish
bread once in a while
fruits
eggs

and all i drink is water, sometimes tea

How goes ur weight loss o 3o

Welcome :3 I totally understand you there. Back when AION was first released I gained 15-20 just sitting there. Everything seems good, but I would suggest only egg whites. The egg yolks have a lot of cholesterol in them. Good luck on your journey and we can't wait to see your progress.
Weekly Challenge Post

So, I didn't like how some of the answers were phrased, so I went with the minimum answer every time ( such as how many servings of fish I eat a week... That all depends on the week! And alcohol, I MAYBE drink once a year if that.. No option for that other than less than once a month )

But anyway, results :

Actual Age - 27.5 years

"RealAge" - 25.9 years.

1.6years younger that my birth age. Not too shabby, I suppose, but I'm not sure what I can do to improve, other than add in my yoga. Still looking for something that helps me get through weights at the gym.

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
Mouthgasmic

Umph, pizza ! emotion_drool I cannot ever,
ever,
everrrr
give up pizza. My weakness.

n.n Awh, that'd be nice !! But you've gotta let me know your progress, too. emotion_awesome

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
IDS Wheatley

Wheatleyyyyy ~ It's never too late to join. emotion_awesome
Welcome !!
Sit a spell--
tell us about your goals?~
MissaAmazin

Well since we already started I'll reward you specifically. And since it's your first time being rewarded, I'll do right by you! Or at least try to. By giving you cute items with a decent sale price xD.

Work out three days and you'll get Band of Bremen Reunion
Five days and you'll get Cheek Sparkles
Any more and you'll get Blueberry Social

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
A Crime of Whimsy

I'M GAME. emotion_dowant
The prizes are so kawaii~ I MUST WIN THEM.
You're the besssst. heart

Sugary Shoujo

28,275 Points
  • Deal Me In 50
  • Smooth Operator 100
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Ⅰ ⊗ g o a l s for November. ⊳ IDEK.

Ⅱ ⊗ t o d a y at a glance. . .

Calories | 1754 out of 1550

Exercise | -

Water Intake | 16 oz.

Steps Taken | ~1887

Did you take the Pill? | yes.

Did you take (2) Mets? | 1.

Did you take daily multivitamin? | no.

Ⅲ ⊗ p i c s for the day. . .

- - -

Ⅳ ⊗ a b o u t the day. . .

Okay, so ! I've decided to go in & "start over." I need to update this post style since there are quite a few elements I'd like to focus on, now. I have a tendency to ignore my sugar & sodium intake--logging it actively will help me to stay accountable.

Didn't work out today, but will do so tomorrow morning. I slept wayyy in & ended up missing my first class. x.x Senior-itis is real.

Reminder to myself to pick up some yogurt & almond milk on my way home. Since I cannot afford to sleep in tomorrow, I better push myself to bed so I can wake up. x3 Good night !

Hi new people. I'm too lazy to quote, sorry gonk But more people is awesome~ Hope you guys will have fun here ^^

Dailies Post

So, today I just feel exhausted. Feeling a little more awake after a little bit of wii fit free step, but today I was dragging so hard. Just wanted to curl up and sleep. Totally missed the buy one, get one half off sale on protein shakes/powders by a day :/ Was going to stock up and snag two large bottles of the powder. Oh well. Hope they'll go on sale again, or I can find a cheap but tasty one online. Got a massive strawberry one.

Total Calories - 1380/1320. Nomnom chocolates gonk The Malley's tempts me so. I ended up nibbling on a few, but not enough to break my calorie bank, so to speak. Need to boil up some eggs for breakfast, going to swap my meals around some. Would like to do egg whites, fruit and a slice of toast for breakfast, oatmeal or salad for lunch, then variable dinner, with a protein shake post gym. I'm working on a menu, I work much better if I plan out ahead of time.

Total Water - 24oz pre gym. 64ox at the gym. Total of 88oz

Exercise - got my balance board synced. Did 30minutes of free step so far ( about to do another 30, then some "biking", then a small break and off to the gym I go ) and did 3400 steps~ Going to calculate steps for days I do wii fit free step since it actually counts them. Did another 30minutes of free step for 3300 steps, and 8 minutes of basic island biking... Took so long because I had to hook it up to the tiny tv, and it was hard to see the map where the flags were to get them all.

Gym - 15 minutes elliptical, 1.6miles. 1 hour treadmill, 3miles. 1 hours stationary bike, 12.15 miles. 30minutes treadmill, 1mile. 15 minutes elliptical, 1.6miles. 30minutes treadmill, 1mile. 15 minutes crossramp, 1.2miles. 15minute treadmill cooldown, 1/2mile. Added more elliptical, instead of more treadmill.

Steps - 6700 on wii fit free step.

Calcium ✓
Iron ✓
Multivitamin ✓

Judgment day tomorrow. Gonna measure my bust, waist and hips too.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff