Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
did 2 miles a LITTLE faster with Zombies, Run! (more like 2.07 in 27:25, opposed to 2.09 in 28:30) but since i have a 10k (Conn's Green) this weekend, i'd rather not really hurt myself.

Most i'd do would be walking about tomorrow with ankle weights.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
-o- JUGGERNAUT -o-

If a individual is attending a College or University, then those individuals may opt to utilize the gym provided at their schools at little or no cost to them.

This particular individual is finished with her university education.

keiiii
My local gym costs close to $70 a month, and they don't even have a swimming pool. scream There is a $20/month gym about 25-30 minutes (driving) from here, and a $40/month one that's about 20-25 minutes (also driving). But the expensive one is only a few blocks from my house, which is a huge advantage. The closer your gym is, the less excuse you'll have for not going.

Does the YMCA offer month by month type of deals, or is it annual contracts only? If you can sign up for just a month, give that a try and see how much you utilize their pools and climbing walls. surprised

Wow, that's a lot for your gym. @_@ I did find a university gym that would be cheaper than the YMCA but the Y is 4 miles away. Question is, will I be living here in a year?

Hrm, I don't know if it offers monthly or not. Trying it out for a month is a good idea. Time to google it. >_>
Lady Kayura
-o- JUGGERNAUT -o-

If a individual is attending a College or University, then those individuals may opt to utilize the gym provided at their schools at little or no cost to them.

This particular individual is finished with her university education.

I was generally speaking.

Other people read the threads too and that was said for someone who is obviously still in school and unaware that they can use the gym facility at their school as opposed to buying a gym membership. biggrin

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Ran a 10k in 1:05:32 I think

Ate a bacon and cheese kolache, 14oz of whole milk, a 3oz or so shot of strawberry banana jamba juice, water, and 12oz of fruit punch powerade
Also a 1oz packet of accelerade energy gel

I do not think I will do anything other than BREATHE today. Do not feel so much hunger because my brain is full of THANK GOD I AM ALIVE
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
Ran a 10k in 1:05:32 I think

Ate a bacon and cheese kolache, 14oz of whole milk, a 3oz or so shot of strawberry banana jamba juice, water, and 12oz of fruit punch powerade
Also a 1oz packet of accelerade energy gel

I do not think I will do anything other than BREATHE today. Do not feel so much hunger because my brain is full of THANK GOD I AM ALIVE

*fist bump!* The break is well deserved ^_^

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Weighted myself this morning, weighted in at 199. > w <

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Simply Angle

Keep working hard! biggrin

Just got off work. I would've been tempted to work out if I didn't get to work at 3am. But screw it, I'm relaxing. I deserve it after the last three days. @__@

Aleksei's Waifu

Ruthless Strawberry

25,100 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • The Wolf Within 100
  • Love Machine 150
Lady Kayura
Simply Angle

Keep working hard! biggrin

Just got off work. I would've been tempted to work out if I didn't get to work at 3am. But screw it, I'm relaxing. I deserve it after the last three days. @__@

Thank you, lately alot of my workout has been coming from lifting at work and doing two types of sit-ups. So with me now at 199 I've lost over 31 pounds.

Relaxing would be best instead of possibly straining yourself. -nods- : 3

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Simply Angle

Thank you, lately alot of my workout has been coming from lifting at work and doing two types of sit-ups. So with me now at 199 I've lost over 31 pounds.

Relaxing would be best instead of possibly straining yourself. -nods- : 3

31 pounds? That's freaking fantastic! biggrin
Simply Angle

Awesome! Congrats on your progress! whee

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
HAHAHAHAH sooooooooo this forum gets health and well-being related ads like crazy but i just saw an ad for some bullshit GET RIPPED supplements.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
27:35 for a 5k. Personal record!!

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
27:35 for a 5k. Personal record!!

Woohoo! biggrin Keep up the good work!

I'm awake too early >_< Boything said he wanted to go for a walk at 0900. I should be sleeping since it is my day off. I've not been doing well. Work's got me exhausted and stressed and on my days off I just want to veg. My eating habits haven't been the best either. Despite that, my weight yesterday was 170.8.. which is lower despite all that! One more pound and I'll be back in the 160s! And if I get that one pound off, I'll have reached my goal before the wedding I have this weekend!

I will admit to buying a body shaping item to wear under my dress, to hold all the flabbiness in. It'll be nice to wear cute dresses without it but if I can lose one more pound I should look pretty good for this wedding! I just hope my older blue dress fits well enough to wear. I've not tried it on.. I got it a few years ago when I was 160s I think. So it may not work. I do have a back up dress but I want to wear the blue, I think. >_>

So how's everyone's fitness stuff going? How about other stuff?
Got something on my big toe that looks like a foot ulcer. I'll probably go see a podiatrist about this... In the meantime, no more running for me gonk

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff