Definitely working hard today

Keep up the good work!

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Part one - supposed to be a 5k. 2.1 miles in and my sister calls interrupting the run to the point where I have to stop. 20:15 I think for the time

Part two - half mile in 4:02

60lb seated chest press - 20 reps
50lb seated shoulder press - 20 reps
50lb seated ab machine - 50 reps
75lb seated leg extensions - 20 reps

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Cecilia Wolfram Davidson
Part one - supposed to be a 5k. 2.1 miles in and my sister calls interrupting the run to the point where I have to stop. 20:15 I think for the time

Part two - half mile in 4:02

60lb seated chest press - 20 reps
50lb seated shoulder press - 20 reps
50lb seated ab machine - 50 reps
75lb seated leg extensions - 20 reps

Awesome work out. That should get you a lot of points on fitocracy!

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
i DID get below 170 but it went back up.

my run times aren't that great (39:01 for 3.47 miles) but i feel better just running.

Feels like i can get away from the crap i deal with.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Been sick. Haven't been working out as much as I had hoped I would. I did manage some stairs today. Still need to log them on fitocracy. I had hoped to hit the gym and then swim. Instead I've been living on the couch. sad

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
okay freaky.

168.9 i think this morning.

Newbie Member

After dinner, go for walk..............

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
gurinder1
After dinner, go for walk..............

What?

And still not feeling the best. Right now, I'm hungry and nauseous. I don't care for this combo. It reminds me of the time I had tried a diet pill (I know, I know).

Boything, feeling bad for me got me cupcakes at a gas station. You know, the Little Debbie kind with cream filling? Even that doesn't sound all that good. I've been trying to eat things I know I like to see if that tastes good.

I've decided today to just drink water or may be OJ. I was drinking soda yesterday to see if that'd help my stomach. It did but not much. So if I'm going to feel sick no matter what, ditch the extra calories.

And I won my first duel on Fitocracy! Challenged boything's sister! I was losing until yesterday morning. Woke up and could NOT sleep for the life of me. Felt bad but decided to go walk up and down some stairs outside my complex anyway. I already felt bad so might as well do something productive!

Would any one be up for a duel once I'm feeling better and able to actually work out? Cecilia? Keiiii? We could do it for number of points instead of stairs. challenge could last a week? Or more or less. What do you guys think?

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
did 3.12 miles in 32:38 last night - still not my best but evening runs are usually my worst XD
ab ripper x burning_eyes crying

Good
did 10 miles on bike in 45 minutes

Totally Bad
hate when my brother or sister order pizza because I have little self control not to eat it when my room is next to the kitchen.

And hello everyone I'm Madame de Sousa but you can call me Madame or Sousa.
I'm trying to lose 30lbs and have little support at home.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Been wanting to work out. Lack of energy ><
Do all health fitness clubs deliberately refuse to close down business even during financial crisis because they want to force people to become fit & healthy? Is it so to prevent people from obesity, diabetes etc? Do health fitness clubs ignore the financial crisis and continue to operate to stop any health epidemics?miami arm lift

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
adrianable
Do all health fitness clubs deliberately refuse to close down business even during financial crisis because they want to force people to become fit & healthy? Is it so to prevent people from obesity, diabetes etc? Do health fitness clubs ignore the financial crisis and continue to operate to stop any health epidemics?miami arm lift
the hell are you talking about?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces