Welcome to Gaia! ::

a Zorua
    despite my scoliosis, I still went ahead and tried to do a deadlift despite it! Being my first time doing it, I only went up to 115 lbs. in fear of continuing (don't want to snap my s**t up)

That's not bad for your first time! I managed about 20% of my bodyweight the first time I did it gonk Granted, it was high reps, but still pretty pathetic.

That was what, mid March? And today I deadlifted one rep of 101% of my bodyweight! biggrin Yay for progress!
keiiii

should add that I'm a male xD

I weigh about 125lbs.-ish. I'm unsure of what the average deadlift weight is for males are so I can try to hit that range without fear of snapping of my back.
    && great improvement on your part!

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

I think the last several weights were off due to the positioning of the scale... it was on some warped flooring. >_< Sadness.

Did work out today though, albeit briefly. I'll be doing some walking tomorrow at Asian Fest and hopefully swimming!

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
back to 173

totally running tonight and going as far as i can.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

D:

Shouldn't have had so much fried rice at the Asian fest yesterday.

Today though I worked out, strength trained then went swimming with boything. Ate pretty healthy too so I'm feeling pretty good. Today was a good day.
    Did a brief (sadface) leg workout, skipped out on abs. Ever since I started bulking I've really been neglecting my abs.
100 burpees get! (8x8, then 10x2)

Next time I want to do this over 10 sets rather than 12. biggrin
Lady Kayura

D:

Shouldn't have had so much fried rice at the Asian fest yesterday.

Today though I worked out, strength trained then went swimming with boything. Ate pretty healthy too so I'm feeling pretty good. Today was a good day.

Fried rice is one of my weaknesses as well. I'm really picky about it, but there is one local restaurant that does it perfectly and consistently... and the serving size is HUGE.

Now that I'm on a cut, I decided to have only one big meal per week... Might have fried rice on my next one.

Kudos on doing well today! ^^

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
keiiii
Fried rice is one of my weaknesses as well. I'm really picky about it, but there is one local restaurant that does it perfectly and consistently... and the serving size is HUGE.

Now that I'm on a cut, I decided to have only one big meal per week... Might have fried rice on my next one.

Kudos on doing well today! ^^

And this fried rice was great. Peas and carrots and cabbage. I really liked the cabbage. Yeah, this serving size was huge too. In the end, I am not going to feel too bad since I almost never eat fried rice.

Keep up the awesome work on those burpees! Those things are killer! I am thinking I ought to incorporate those into my workout.

a Zorua, show your abs some love and they'll love you! >_>

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300
Sore from yesterday! Started the day with belly dancing this morning. Unsure what I'll do later.

2,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Anyone know any good easy at home workouts?I really want to lose weight (im around 290) and I want to start some exercises so Ill have more energy and be healthier.

Sukuya's Partner

Questionable Firestarter

25,500 Points
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Threadmaster 200
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Light calisthenics are your friend

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

WOOHOO!

Went to the gym today, did some strength training and I was feeling so good I did some cardio in the from of a stationary bike. 6.3 miles in 25 minute.

Technological Dreamer

Walking is free and a good way to build up to speed walking and then walking/jogging then jogging.

Jumping jacks are a good way to warm up.

Jump roping and hula hooping are also good cardio burners if you can do them for 20 minutes. I find jumping rope rather challenging to do more than a few minutes though. But it's rather inexpensive to buy a rope or a hula hoop.

Do you have any weights that you could use? Strength training is important to losing weight, not just cardio. 3nodding

2,750 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Forum Dabbler 200
Lady Kayura

WOOHOO!

Went to the gym today, did some strength training and I was feeling so good I did some cardio in the from of a stationary bike. 6.3 miles in 25 minute.

Technological Dreamer

Walking is free and a good way to build up to speed walking and then walking/jogging then jogging.

Jumping jacks are a good way to warm up.

Jump roping and hula hooping are also good cardio burners if you can do them for 20 minutes. I find jumping rope rather challenging to do more than a few minutes though. But it's rather inexpensive to buy a rope or a hula hoop.

Do you have any weights that you could use? Strength training is important to losing weight, not just cardio. 3nodding

thanks for the info im not sure if i have any weights,if not ill just go buy some. I enjoy strenght training when i used to go to gym.

Fluffy Bunny

23,150 Points
  • Beta Gaian 0
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Conventioneer 300

Worked out hard today! I'm quite proud of myself.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff