Welcome to Gaia! ::

I'm a D. D= We all suck.
I love tiny boobs. I have smallish/average boobs. I wish they were smaller. ):
Umm I have 38c's..d's would suck,I feel terribly sorry for you.
Jakkaru
I'm a D. D= We all suck.
I hate my big ones..i want little ones...little ones would go better with my body... 3nodding
i have that exact same problem gonk i'm stuck between a D and a DD and getting things to fit is a nightmare

what i like to do is get my shirts in this stretchy material..that's a bit ruched at the sides to it clings to the rest of my body while stretching reeeeaaaallly well to acomodate teh boobage ^^ the label said Max Studio on it..most of their stuff is made to fit that way, and has a tiny amount of spandex in it so it'll stretch
like this, but different ^^

corsets are good too..if you're into that stuff..don't have to wear a supportive bra..it clings to the waist, supports the boobs, and keeps your back straight heart

when i'm at home with my bf though..shirts don't matter, he'd rather me go without..or else whatever's in the way is getting damaged lol

..the collar or my sleepshirt is still stretched out from him trying to shove his head down my shirt xd

yay for my boobses ^^
I hit 32E when I was 15 and realised I don't have to worry about trying to find T-shirts that don't stretch across my chest - I can make my own. Problem solved.
I'm a Z-cup. lawl
Hey, hey, if you're REALLY tiny, it takes hours to find cute bras, too. And then there's all the fitted shirts made for B/C girls that end up hugely poofy up top... gonk

But at least we don't get backaches. Sorry about that.
Big breasted women are hard to draw.
I have that problem and I'm a C. Do the people think we're all boobless? =O
Jezehbelle
I have 36DDs.

Some people think this isn't a problem, and in some respects, is a good thing. However, I'm inclined to disagree when it comes to one department:

Clothing.

Specifically shirts.

Everything else will be fine with the shirt.
The shirt looks good, just in general.
The tummy's just right.
It's long, and I like long shirts.
It's all great on me.

Except I can't breath and my boobs have been smooshed up to my chin. (Not literally, but damn).

So I go up a size. The shirt's loose everywhere else, except my boobs, who are still being suffocated.

And then, there's extra large. I don't know why, but they end up being loose as hell and end up looking like a sack. ):

I HATE YOU TINY BREASTED WOMEN OF THE WORLD!

Not really, but because there's so many of you, stores carry clothing and bras for you. It shouldn't take me a couple of hours to find a single cute bra that's my size.
We should have two sections of clothing. One for no boobs, and one for all boobs, dammit. )<

Discuss:
The unfairness of clothing
Big Boobs Versus Little Boobs
Etcetc

Edit:

As it's coming up in the topic alot:
I LIKE MY BOOBS.

Fer seriously, they're fun. D: I like feeling baywatchy when I run. x_X;

And also, they're nice. (: However, I don't like the DISCRIMINATION I HAVE because of my buzzumkas. ):

Well, there has to be some fairness in the world, sucker. smile And I am just average. C cup I think. I used to be D, but that was when I weighed 30 more pounds. ^_^;;; I think they shrunk although I need to get them measured. Anyway, I WISH I HAD BIG BOOBS! It would be worth that problem. I'd just buy slutty shirts all the time that were too tight and showed all my cleavage. Problem solved.
Microwavable Hobo Party
Hey, hey, if you're REALLY tiny, it takes hours to find cute bras, too. And then there's all the fitted shirts made for B/C girls that end up hugely poofy up top... gonk

But at least we don't get backaches. Sorry about that.
I really like the size of my breasts right now because they don't hurt my back. But I'm only twelve so they are going to grow. D=
Females with little boobs and short hair are hard to distinguish from slight males.
I'm A. but I know friends who are Cs or Ds (don't remeber) but i get told like everytime I see her that you don't want big boobs. We were on a logging road on our vacation and she invited me along. We joked about her getting balck eyes cause the road was so bumpy but i still felt really bad for them (i had the window seat, getting hit in the face with tree twigs...lol)

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff