Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sir_Felinius
I actually like smaller breasted women.

Anything bigger than a B is too big for me. D:

----------

ALL SEALEDS HAVE BEEN GOTTEN.
THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO DONATED!

You're not helping her.
What I don't understand is when I can't find clothes that fit me, the average-sized person because they're all either like double 0's or size thirteens.

I wear a 3-5 in pants. And a small/medium shirt.

That's normal, damnit, I hate America.

Love,
~[PO]
breast reduction :[?
lol @ you. biggrin
36DD's you say?

Thats hot. :O

[/parishilton] xd
BirdOfHealing
Starchild333
BirdOfHealing
Covered-Up Panties
This would be our revenge, m'dear.
Why? Plenty of men prefer the smaller sizes, it seems. Less tend to like the larger ones.

@ Thread creator: I know what you mean. I have 40DD, but then, I usually just wear t-shirts, so they're usually not too bad...

But it's just so fustrating when the no-chested, rail thin girls get catered to first. And it's near impossible to find bras in my size that aren't white, black or beige. x_x;

Oh god - I know - try and find cute and sexy bras in any size larger than a C/D. Its nearly impossible unless you're willing to pay exorbitant prices. evil
Yeah, it makes me sad each time I try to look for some. sad Clothes shopping makes me sad, period.

Me too cry
When I try stuff on in the changing rooms it makes me upset because my boobs make everything hang funny on me.
Not only do they not cater for big boobs - they dont cater for hourglass figures either. Most women in Britain either dont have curves, or are pear-shaped. gonk
Meow! Hear me roar!
My boobs are tiny sad

I'm male but it's still not fair

D=

Aww. whatasobstory.

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Starchild333
BirdOfHealing
Starchild333
BirdOfHealing
Covered-Up Panties
Why? Plenty of men prefer the smaller sizes, it seems. Less tend to like the larger ones.

@ Thread creator: I know what you mean. I have 40DD, but then, I usually just wear t-shirts, so they're usually not too bad...

But it's just so fustrating when the no-chested, rail thin girls get catered to first. And it's near impossible to find bras in my size that aren't white, black or beige. x_x;

Oh god - I know - try and find cute and sexy bras in any size larger than a C/D. Its nearly impossible unless you're willing to pay exorbitant prices. evil
Yeah, it makes me sad each time I try to look for some. sad Clothes shopping makes me sad, period.

Me too cry
When I try stuff on in the changing rooms it makes me upset because my boobs make everything hang funny on me.
Not only do they not cater for big boobs - they dont cater for hourglass figures either. Most women in Britain either dont have curves, or are pear-shaped. gonk
sad I happen to have a belly, and not only that, but also am really short. So things never fit right, ever.
akeno-kun

Have you any idea of the complications associated with breast reduction?

http://www.raft.ac.uk/plastics/patient/breast_reduction.html

I'm still going ahead with mine. I hate my breasts.

6,200 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
akeno-kun
No, thank you. I would like mine free of scars. Besides, they don't really cause pain, so no reason to. I like them how they are.
missmonopenny
Sir_Felinius
I actually like smaller breasted women.

Anything bigger than a B is too big for me. D:

----------

ALL SEALEDS HAVE BEEN GOTTEN.
THANK YOU EVERYBODY WHO DONATED!

You're not helping her.

well i tried, but no one paid attention

so sad crying
Do you know how many 34D's there were at Wal Mart when I went shopping?

Only two.

So I bought them both.

sad

I understand how you feel.
BirdOfHealing
Starchild333
BirdOfHealing
Starchild333
BirdOfHealing
Covered-Up Panties

Me too cry
sad I happen to have a belly, and not only that, but also am really short. So things never fit right, ever.

Me too! I don't have too much of a belly but I have a little bit of one. And I'm only 5'4. I know your pain! gonk
AMEN!

I can never find any shirts that fit. I wuff Paul and Ringo but damnit they make it so hard to buy shirts!

I thought big boobs were thought to be desired? If so why not make clothes for us. They must want us to run aorung topless >.<

I don't wanna be a cleavage queen damnit.

You know when it's bad when the built in bras are too small for you.
Picometer
Do you know how many 34D's there were at Wal Mart when I went shopping?

Only two.

So I bought them both.

sad

I understand how you feel.
So you're the one buying them all! mad just kidding

You know how long it took me to find a strapless bra that fits? Like a year!

It's nice though. I got it at WalMart. It's by Curvacious whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces