Welcome to Gaia! ::

Sir_Felinius
I actually like smaller breasted women.

xD mhmm.
creepyheather
i swear...they are only making clothing for girls with b's and below

Ugh... I know... Well, things aren't all bad as I've been shopping around in the women's departments for a while now. The things there seem to be made for girls with larger boobs and the stuff doesn't feel like wearing a sack.
Gaming_Romeo
I have trouble believing this.
The sizing discrimination or the fact that I have 36DDs? o_O
i wish i had your problem.... at lest you can have a brest reduction
us smaller girls have to get inplants and stuff and theres all these problems with that....
I've never had a problem with small breasts, as I never wear a bra. And why there is so much fuss about it is odd @_@ I mean... it doesn't really matter. You go on living regardless... eek
I feel your pain...it drives me crazy too
Can I touch them?
I have small boobs.
But the thing is, I'm really tiny.
And even small sized shirts are a bit or really baggy for me.
Never actually fitting.

But I would understand that it's difficult for big breasted woman. Especially with back problems.
v.v
ugg wearing over sized shirts I don't mind so much. but not being able to find a bra that fits properly mad that is extreamly frustrating! just cause I have big boobs doesn't mean I'm that much over weight!
Mine are somewhere between a b and a c.
They're pretty damn perfect, don't get in the way, and fill out shirts properly.
I've got C, so it's kinda big, but it's not constricting my breathing or anything... 3nodding
I'm a 34 DD
I FEEL THY PAIN.
And to top if off most men like small breasted women so I'm automatically unattractive to anyone that's not a pervert hentai freak.

Cept the boyfriend. Thank god for soemoen with ******** sense.

crying Small breasted women make me feel hideous in comparison

edit: for all you people that think it's just dandy that I could get a breast reduction. No just no. I have looked into it thoroughly. You can lose ALL feeling in your breasts and usually DO lose feeling in your nipples. PERMANENTLY. THat's a heavy price to pay for soemthing that can go wrong in so many other ways as well. Not to mention it's more painful and more expensive.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff