Welcome to Gaia! ::

I sleep in my underwear.
But I wouldn't like sleeping naked cuz I would be paranoid about someone seeing me. O_o
Childsnake
Discuss:
Sleeping naked
The temptation of sleeping next to someone naked
Emotion felt at sleeping naked

I sleep naked all the time.
I sleep naked next to someone else who is sleeping naked at least once a week.
I rather like sleeping naked.
i don't want anything crawling up there
PsychoPanda489
Nuzzie
PsychoPanda489
There are people in my family exclaim Do you think anyone wants to see a 12 year old naked while she sleeps?! mad So, I prefer clothes. surprised

Honestly, that's an extremely stupid question to ask on this forum. XD rofl

SO!? mad
lol

Just, you might get peverts (like me, but that's not important) asking for pics of a naked 12 year old while she sleeps. You wouldn't want that, now would you?
SEX TOPIC AHOY

sad
well in the summe ri sleep in the nude because you dont have anybody barging into your room and waking you up plus but during the school time i sleep in a bra and underwear and sometimes a shirt and pants if its realy cold and jeans are way more comfy to sleep in

if i had a naked person laying next to me...well....nothing inocent would happen there....enough said

it feels strangly good to sleep in the nude but i dont like pj very much because they keep moving up your legs when you sleep but on rare ocasions ill sleep in boxers like the silk kind my mom bought them for my bro but they didnt fit him so i got them
i sleep with just my boxers - i would sleep naked but i move around alot when i sleep and will always roll over and lay on my piece in an uncunfortable position, so i wear the boxers to keep it uhh... contained

7,500 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Gaian 50
i'll sleep in anything
clothes i wore that day
shirt and jeans
boxers
naked
just pants
whatever im in when i'm tired enough to pass out
stare
I sleep only with my bra and underware. I can't sleep nakie, I feel to free.
I actually find it uncomfortable to wear clothing when I'm asleep.

Which is why I sleep naked. ^^
Sleeping next to a naked girl in my bed.. I feel like it would be impossible for me not to do something...
vighrafn
i sleep with just my boxers - i would sleep naked but i move around alot when i sleep and will always roll over and lay on my piece in an uncunfortable position, so i wear the boxers to keep it uhh... contained

never thought of it like that
I usually sleep in a t-shirt and pajama pants. Though when I feel like it, I'll sleep with underwear and a t-shirt. I don't think I'd be able to go nude though, it'd feel weird. xd

As for sleeping next to someone nude or in the nude or whatever...right now it would be very unnerving.

All I got to say for this. 3nodding

Proxy Prophet

nothing better than sleeping naked with a naked person curled up in a co-naked position.

mm...co-nudity.
I love to sleep naked It so funn twisted

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas