Welcome to Gaia! ::

I find it incredibly hard to sleep naked, I find that my legs are un comfortable and that I need to have material between them. I'm not a big girl, but my legs aren't twiggs, that may be why, I never have liked skirts for a similar reason.

Discuss:
Sleeping naked
The temptation of sleeping next to someone naked
Emotion felt at sleeping naked
I would feel way too weird sleeping naked.

But it's hard for me to sleep with pants on.

So I sleep in boxers and a t-shirt.
i fel uncomfortable sleeping
with clothes on o_O they
get all twisted and i get too
hot. bleah, not worth the
hassle.
Childsnake
I find it incredibly hard to sleep naked, I find that my legs are un comfortable and that I need to have material between them. I'm not a big girl, but my legs aren't twiggs, that may be why, I never have liked skirts for a similar reason.

Discuss:
Sleeping naked
The temptation of sleeping next to someone naked
Emotion felt at sleeping naked

I generally sleep naked if its really really warm outside (and living in California, its not all that rare). Its not really a big deal to me. Sometimes I just don't want to wear something...call me wierd but each his own, yeah?

Lets see...the temptation of sleeping next to someone naked. Hehe...temptetion is definetly gonna be there. I mean, why are you in bed naked with someone? Actually, with my ex gf, we'd often sleep naked to each other...cause thats what we did. I mean, there was a little fooling but noithing major. Its like...bedtime is tired time. That stuff can wait.

The emotion...well, I feel free for one thing. And alot cooler.

Spoken from a guy perspective. I guess I don't need to worry about having something between my legs, eh? lol
lol i kinda know how u feel, i find it strange sleeping naked, but then again thats just me, and i cant sleep next to someone in the same bed either, i find it near impossible cause i literally cook and start sweating, its kinda a really bad problem.

Liberal Sex Symbol

I sleep without clothes.

I don't like the painful feeling of my boxers squishing the hell out of my c**k and balls. gonk
I find it better to sleep in my pjs (a shirt and sweats) than to sleep naked.
Inscriven
I sleep without clothes.

I don't like the painful feeling of my boxers squishing the hell out of my c**k and balls. gonk

sad BAD BOXERS mad
It sounds like a lot of people in hot countries like to sleep naked. I understand finding clothes getting twisted and in the way. Like jeans, can't sleep in jeans.
I sleep shirtless and with jeans on. (ALWAYS jeans)
I slept naked once, was awsom, but I live in a house with a mom, brother and sister. So I'd rather not take the chance of getting caught.
Inscriven
I sleep without clothes.

Invest in a pair of pajama pants.

Liberal Sex Symbol

biscuit tec
Inscriven
I sleep without clothes.

sad BAD BOXERS mad

That's why they're on the floor WHERE THEY BELONG. exclaim

Liberal Sex Symbol

DDTMM
Inscriven
I sleep without clothes.

It'd still be uncomfortable. I turn alot, so it will always twist around me. Plus, there's something nice to be said about sleeping naked under a warm fuzzy blanket.
Inscriven
DDTMM
Inscriven
I sleep without clothes.

It'd still be uncomfortable. I turn alot, so it will always twist around me. Plus, there's something nice to be said about sleeping naked under a warm fuzzy blanket.

Yeah, the static.

Imagine the shock you get when you wake up the next morning and touch some metal.

7,050 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
  • Signature Look 250
I can't sleep with shorts or pajama pants on, so I just sleep in my undies and a singlet.

If it gets gold I put a t-shirt on over the top of the singlet and turn the heater up.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff