Welcome to Gaia! ::

I sleep naked all the time. Best way to sleep anyhow. PJ's make it way to hot. I rather be toasty with the sheets and plushies 3nodding
Nuzzie
PsychoPanda489
Nuzzie
PsychoPanda489
There are people in my family exclaim Do you think anyone wants to see a 12 year old naked while she sleeps?! mad So, I prefer clothes. surprised

Honestly, that's an extremely stupid question to ask on this forum. XD rofl

SO!? mad
lol

Just, you might get peverts (like me, but that's not important) asking for pics of a naked 12 year old while she sleeps. You wouldn't want that, now would you?
-twitchy eye- O_o
Hells ya I sleep naked! But I find it awkward when my mom comes to wake me up and I have no clothes on.

Festive Trash

I can't sleep naked.

o_O

My breasts feel all weird when I do.
i love sleeping naked. unfortunatly my parents wake me up in the morning and i usully kick my covers off so i cont do it unless its the weekend
Apanthropy
I would feel way too weird sleeping naked.

But it's hard for me to sleep with pants on.

So I sleep in boxers and a t-shirt.
me 2
I have never slept naked before, I always sleep in my clothes because I'm usually about to pass out when I go to bed, so no time to really do anything sweatdrop . I don't have a problem with it being too hot, even though I'm in CA, because I don't use blankets, but it gets REALLY hot when my dogs get in my bed ninja
Uncomfortable sleepig naked. people come round my house seeing this wouldn't be wonderful unless the pervert who goes round my houe every summer. he watches me while i'm sleeping and its hot in the summer so i some times where a top and just underwear. It's just wierd having nothing to cover yourself except blankets.
ive done that before and it didnt bother me at all, after all it isnt much of a difference compared to sleeping in boxers
Me and my fiance used to sleep naked but it's dificult to do so when living with him parents. They often knock on the door to get us up or ask us something and it's not easy answering the door to your fiance's father when you're starkers!
I like sleeping nakie. >_>
I tried, after 40 mins of tossing and turning, "F that I said"
I mean sleeping round my house and it just wouldn't be right having no clothes on.
i cant sleep naked cuz id probably masturbate....not trying to be sick or anything
and sleeping nude next to a girl well sex is what crosses my mind

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces