Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inscriven
biscuit tec
Inscriven
I sleep without clothes.

I don't like the painful feeling of my boxers squishing the hell out of my c**k and balls. gonk

sad BAD BOXERS mad

That's why they're on the floor WHERE THEY BELONG. exclaim
Bwahaha. My ex-girlfriend used to say that.
Always sleep naked even when its freezing i sleep naked not sure y hate wearing cloths so does my avatar but hes wearing boxers so he dosnt get caught for indisent exposure. Also i have a twin sized bed it would be hard to fit 2 peps on it unless the girl would have to be a girl was on top of me and i sleep naked soo.. use ur imagenation.
I cant sleep naked, I ware this Cute little Pink lacey Item wink ...
Never get any complaints from the Boys...

As for sleeping next to someone naked that usually only happens After Sex, i mean seriously whos gonna finish and then get dressed again just to go to sleep. Besides Its more snuggly having a nakey cuddle afterwards whee
Tommychu
Childsnake
wtf
Who revived this thread.

Thread grverobbing happens. Deal with it.

I stand by my 'wtf'
I would sleep naked if I lived on my own, but alas, I do not. So I'm forced to wear pjs. God forbid someone ever walked in my room and I didn't have the covers on, or I forgot and walked out of my room naked. Ahh, how awful.

5,250 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
fangl55
I would sleep naked if I lived on my own, but alas, I do not. So I'm forced to wear pjs. God forbid someone ever walked in my room and I didn't have the covers on, or I forgot and walked out of my room naked. Ahh, how awful.

Oh that would be so horrible redface
I can sleep in anything, I like sleeping naked but I like to sleep in so my parents tend to wake me up by throwing the covers off. I see a nasty situation.
Sleeping naked makes me happy. heart The feeling of blankets on skin (as long as they're nice fuzzy blankets) is great! Skin on skin is nice too. whee
I love to sleep naked. I roll around so much that any clothing I wear gets uncomfortably bunched up.
I like to sleep naked, my wife does not, so,... clothing for me
sleeping without clothing is nice and comfy to me. nude sleeping with another person is comfy too, esp when its really cold out! sweatdrop
and i feel quite secure about it, guess since i've slept like that for most of my life lol
I'd always just sleep with a tshirt on and boxers...

But then I'd just wear a shirt, and now I sleep completely naked.

I think it's probably a "getting older," kind of thing...
I never slept naked. If its burning hot,then I might take my shirt off.
i sleep practically naked, cept for underwear and sometimes a singlet top
I too find it hard to sleep naked.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas