Welcome to Gaia! ::

i quite enjoy sleeping naked because it feels nice? but i dont for fear of someone bursting in my room in the morning.... sweatdrop that would suck...

6,950 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
i would feel weird doing that and i like material on my legs.

3,400 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Citizen 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
Sleeping nude is great. I like sleeping in the buff
Baggy t-shirt and no pants. I dunno, sleeping naked makes me think that you might get the blankets smelling like B.O. really quickly.
I like to sleep naked......... but I hate it when people walk in and try to wake me up by pulling the covers away............. it's happened twice..........
I cant sleep with anything more than boxers on, and i find it fine with less. UNless it happens to be a polypropelyne tshirt or longies, that material rocks my socks off, its tight so i dont feel like im swiming in it, but not so tight that i feel strangled,

and it stretches really well and is so so so toasty if its in a cold bed.

MMMmmmm polyprop.
I do it that now and then....pretty rare
eww sleeping naked is like sleeping with out underwear it's jsut kinda odd and it also feels odd and I hav never realy had the urge to sleep with someone naked but I have wanted to be there lying beside some one I liked (with pjs on)
My preference for night clothes changes with the day, you know? One day I may want to wear some boxers, the next absolutely nothing. On the other hand, usually it depends where I'm sleeping, and the temperature. However in the end, absolutely nothing beats those warm summer nights on your roof, yeah? blaugh
Bra and pants.
COMFY to sleep in!
xd
I always sleep naked unless i am at someone house and i lock my door so no one will come in
i hate to sleep naked but i do sleep in just my boxers when i can sleep
I like sleeping nekkid. It just feels so comfy. Of course, parents don't know and brother thinks it's wierd as hell, but I likes it nonetheless. 3nodding
I sleep with whatever I'm wearing that day. Usually that's some jeans, t-shirt, mebbe a sweater, and some socks.

I always wake up without one sock on though. Never both socks on, or both socks off....Just one sock on and one sock off. O.o
I love sleeping naked, it's awesome. I would love to sleep with someone else naked..that would be so fun...

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff