Welcome to Gaia! ::

Inscriven
DDTMM
Inscriven
I sleep without clothes.

I don't like the painful feeling of my boxers squishing the hell out of my c**k and balls. gonk

Invest in a pair of pajama pants.

It'd still be uncomfortable. I turn alot, so it will always twist around me. Plus, there's something nice to be said about sleeping naked under a warm fuzzy blanket.

For me it feels like the boxers actually protect me as a shield from mashing my crotch into the bed when I turn onto my stomach. XD

And I mostly can only sleep on my stomach, so, yeah.

invasora's Fav

Monster Streaker

I can sleep naked and be comfortable, but that's only if I'm by myself.
Too many people live here, so that's out.
I hate my pants getting all twisted up, but I don't wear shorts and it's too cold without my pants anyway.
Fleece pants are the best.
I prefer to sleep naked but im from England and trust me, its not a hot country blaugh

I dont mind sleeping naked next to someone else, sleeping clothed next to someone else gets way to hot and sticky so naked is better so that you can occasionally poke out a leg from under the covers to cool yourself down a bit.

4laugh thats my thoughs!
i sleep in pajama bottems, that's it sweatdrop

it gets a little hot here sometimes and i like to sleep topless

i used to just sleep in one of my dad's big shirts, but since i dont live with him any more, i very well cant do that anymore crying

my girl wears footie pajamas to bed, rainbow bright ones 4laugh she looks so ******** cute in em, but i always give her a hard time xd
Apanthropy
Inscriven
DDTMM
Inscriven
I sleep without clothes.

I don't like the painful feeling of my boxers squishing the hell out of my c**k and balls. gonk

Invest in a pair of pajama pants.

It'd still be uncomfortable. I turn alot, so it will always twist around me. Plus, there's something nice to be said about sleeping naked under a warm fuzzy blanket.

For me it feels like the boxers actually protect me as a shield from mashing my crotch into the bed when I turn onto my stomach. XD

And I mostly can only sleep on my stomach, so, yeah.

Ah, then rolling around shouldn't be too much of an issue...meaning PJ pants won't be an issue. I think you are imagining that these PJ pants are gonna be skin tight...I toss and turn alot during the night and have never had my PJ pants crunch up or twist on me to a degree where its uncomtorable.

Then again, I'm just weird.
i only sleep nacked when my pj's are in the wash
I prefer lots and lots of layers, always pants.
Inscriven
biscuit tec
Inscriven
I sleep without clothes.

sad BAD BOXERS mad

That's why they're on the floor WHERE THEY BELONG. exclaim

good boxers User Image
NO sleeping naked! Full sets of jammies are my thing!

As much as I hate doing laundry, I would like to keep my bedsheets and blankets as neat, tidy and REMAIN TOUCHABLE/SITTABLE by people who enter my room.

ARRGHH no musty, sweaty blankets. Ewww.

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
In the summer I usually just wear boxers and in the winter I wear these baggy, drawstring flanellette pants (they're so comfy. biggrin ) and a singlet. I only really sleep naked if I'm with someone else. Like my boyfriend.

I don't mind it but I still live at home and D:

...I might sleep naked if I got really smashed and somehow passed out with no clothes on. biggrin
Sir Deranged Reindeer
In the summer I usually just wear boxers and in the winter I wear these baggy, drawstring flanellette pants (they're so comfy. biggrin ) and a singlet. I only really sleep naked if I'm with someone else. Like my boyfriend.

...I might sleep naked if I got really smashed and somehow passed out with no clothes on. biggrin

Lol, great way to strip.

Man-Hungry Elocutionist

12,450 Points
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Big Tipper 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Childsnake
Sir Deranged Reindeer

Lol, great way to strip.

... xd
*thread slowly slowly dies*
Inscriven: Owwwww xp
since I'm a girl, I don't have that issue. But like childsnake, I have to have material between my legs and on my chest. So no sleeping naked, primarily cos I never have done!
It figures someone will comment on the dodgeyness of 'between my legs' on the first page....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff