Welcome to Gaia! ::

PJ pants and a bra for me. Sleeping naked.....no. Just.....just no.
I hate being naked gonk I feel too exposed.
I sleep naked almost every night with the fan on. But I have three layers of blankes on me so yeah. I like sleeping naked I guess because I am Not really in to cloths that much.
I always sleep naked, I find it uncomfortable to sleep in clothes. Always have.
i'd totally sleep naked. it doesnt bother me. but my mom has this tendency to come wake me up in the morning so its kindof a problem.
i cant stand sleeping in underwear though.
I tend to wear underpants and a singlet. For me, it's just comfier than wearing the pyjamas that my family tend to buy... you know, the sort that make you REALLY hot in winter? Yeah.

When I'm sleeping with someone, in the same bed, as long as the person isn't a relative or are opposed to sleeping naked, I'll sleep nude. I mean, it gets so hot and stuffy.

4laugh And I like the feeling of my chest on the blanket!

(I've had to sleep next to one of my male friends once. I'm not interested in him in any way, and he knows this, so we're like "Yeah... whatever" and shared the bed for the night. He said I looked cute in my pjs. Nice compliment, from a guy, I mean.)
Okey. First things first, HOW CAN YOU SLEEP WITH ALMOST EVERY CLOTHES ON YOU!?

Me my self, I only sleep in my underwear (boxer)

And now: The temptation of sleeping with someone. The best thing is that you feel that you have someone at your side who cares bout you biggrin (Of course not a reletive!) such like friends (only girls tough) and girlfriends. To sleep beside a girl is quite nice. Its makes me happy if one of my friends ask me to sleep over, smile
Katsuragi-chan
I hate being naked gonk I feel too exposed.

here here, i fell the same way but sometimes it just happens expecially when me and the man get done horizontal tango. then i wake up with a boob hanging out and getting cold and thats not fun.
Inscriven
I sleep without clothes.

I don't like the painful feeling of my boxers squishing the hell out of my c**k and balls. gonk

awwww.. cry
that sucks :[

TENTEN!~ heart
clothes clothes clothes clooothes!~~!!`
3nodding

TENTEN!~ heart

// ninja //
I switch between sleeping nekkid and with boxers on.

Though I definatly prefer cuddling up with my girl in the buff whee

frantic spark's Senpai

Angelic Unicorn

I slept almost naked last night and I plan to go naked tonight. I guess I'm just in the mood for that. And yeah there is someone who it might be nice to sleep naked next to, uh huh.
i etheir sleep naked or with some underwear on..
it alot more comforturble! xp
I just can't can't can't sleep in cloths I must sleep naked or I can sleep at all sweatdrop
i feel sexy when i sleep naked blaugh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces