Welcome to Gaia! ::

un ange qui pleure
for some reason, sometime it's better to sleep nacked isn't it ? heart

yes it is.....
Heh. I haven't been able to sleep naked since my child was old enough to get out of bed and open my door. There are just some things I don't care to explain at this point.
I sleep in boxers.
i sleep in underoos!
Bloodrain1313
i sleep in underoos!

love the pic in your sig.........
for the most part i sleep in my boxers but it can be nice to get a lil naked time in there feel so free razz
firefox60
Bloodrain1313
i sleep in underoos!

thanks!
I've never slept naked...
Bloodrain1313
firefox60
Bloodrain1313
i sleep in underoos!

thanks!

no prob......
i just wear a large shirt and underwear
I always tend to have the sheets or part of the blanket between my legs, its just a comfort thing.

But I have no problems sleeping naked. I dont usually, but on occasion I have.. usually when I come home drunk and am to lazy to put pj bottoms on 3nodding

But I dont like wearing skirts without tights (or jeans in my case). I feel nude ninja
amaria24
I've never slept naked...

try it tonight... you might like it......
1) Sleeping naked
2) The temptation of sleeping next to someone naked
3) Emotion felt at sleeping naked

1) i've always wanted to at least try to sleep naked, but i can't because of a problem i've had since i was little.
2) No way! not even a bf! not even a friend!
3) never have slept naked yet.
Fish in a Bag
I always tend to have the sheets or part of the blanket between my legs, its just a comfort thing.

But I have no problems sleeping naked. I dont usually, but on occasion I have.. usually when I come home drunk and am to lazy to put pj bottoms on 3nodding

But I dont like wearing skirts without tights (or jeans in my case). I feel nude ninja

I just flat out disslike skirts.....

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces