Welcome to Gaia! ::

okay, I know the disorders are comepletely different, but both are starting to become fads, aren't they?

"Oh I'm so ADD"

"OMG my OCD doesn't like that!"

"I can't sit still, I must, liek, have ADHD"

makes me a little sick, even though I do it all the time. Oh gosh... hypocrite i be. But seriously, half the people who use those terms, have no idea what OCD and ADD are like. And if they actual met a person with actual OCD or severe ADD, they would be so quick to think it's cool.

</rant>
Discuss:
do you think mental disorders are a fad?
why or why not?
am I just ranting?
OCD and ADD
I have MDED disorder.

Mountain Dew Energy Drink disorder.
Ithinkpeople
wantto
havea
disorderbecausethen
theyhave
anexcusetobe
ignorant >:

I have a little bit of OCD. My dad has a bit more severe OCD. I think it runs in the family.. neutral .
I have ADD and OCD. ;-;
It sucks when you're in a classroom when you for one, don't know what the ******** is going on, and two, have to keep tapping the desk untill the 3rd bell. scream

I think people want pity. Everytime somebody complains, I know that somebody else butts in and tries to compete with the first person's unhappiness and prove that he himself is more unhappy. It's a huge competition seeing who has a worse life. o_o

xP Love life, peoples. <3
you are ranting.
lol
but seriosuly,
some people are so blatant.
I have lots of mental disoders. I just don't talk about them to everyone.

I'm not OCD or ADD. Or ADHD. And I don't think I'd want to be, either. It must be hard for people who actually are.

-Shrug-.
[Gnomeh]
Ithinkpeople
wantto
havea
disorderbecausethen
theyhave
anexcusetobe
ignorant >:

true true 3nodding

people naturally look for excuses, so they won't so bad when they fall on their a**.
[Gnomeh]
Ithinkpeople
wantto
havea
disorderbecausethen
theyhave
anexcusetobe
ignorant >:

I do have ADD. D:

My mom is still trying to find meds to put me on for it.
I'm a Smoker.
My sister said something about liking her shoes sat down on the floor in a certain place.
shes like "LOLOL Its My OCD acting up"
Actually no, your just a clean freak.
neutral
Venereal_Disorder
I do have ADD. D:

My mom is still trying to find meds to put me on for it.
shouldn't be THAT hard. ADD has been around for awhile, and they have made many different types of drugs. My brother's been on three different kinds so far...
I went on meds for ADD for awhile, it wasn't that my ADD was so bad I needed drugs but it was giving me a nervous twitch...

I took the full pill once.... And my day was ruined.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff