Chaotic Fury
Shinobi White
Chaotic Fury
Shinobi White
SITM
Shinobi White
ADD isn't a mental disorder.

Ritalin is.

No, seriously. I'm ADHD. My grandparents refused to medicate me, and they might have gotten in trouble with Child protection for that, except---

I'm extremely intelligent and ambitious, able to do anything that I truly want to. One of the most capable and powerful living things on the planet. A grace to humankind, if you'll pardon my blatant egotism.

And that ritalin would have left me in the condition the psychiatrist condemned me to - "Almost vegetative, unable to live a normal live".

I've seen people with "severe ADHD". What it realliy is is ritalin poisoning. That's what causes them to sit there drooling, incapable of speech. Is the bullshit overprescribed drug that the Clinton b***h calls a "Godsend".
ritalin will have the opposite effect on those who don't actually have ADD

but my brother was fine on. He did switch medications, but just because it wasn't the best out there. For instance, he had to take two half doses a day, now he only has to take one.
ADD is a gift not a disorder. That is my point. So called "medication" destroys a perfect mind.

Stimulants icrease, not decrease brain activity.
Ritalin, like most ADD medication, is a stimulant.
Stimulants only increase noncentral nervous activity. They decrease capacity for thought, and also can reduce supergeniuses to brain-damaged drooling vegetables.

TAKKUN: I never said I was God. I'm just letting people know that ritalin is a vile poison. My grandparents didn't call me special, they were just a little freaked out when they found me enjoying a marine biology textbook - WHEN I WAS TWO YEARS OLD. And fully comprehending everything written in it, for that matter. And I'm fairly sure I'm the smartest person in my college, with a little luck on soomeone else's part I'm only number two.

Complete and utter bullshit.
I was on stimulants.
I was not any dumber than before.
In fact, my ADHD made me appear dumber than after I got on strateira.
I was not a vegatable.
I read books written by Jauques Costeau while on stimulants.
I understood the books written by Jauques Costeau while on stimulants.
ADHD reduces ability to comprehend things at a normal rate, and usually appears when you are in your teens.
At two years old, the chemichal imbalance would not have developed yet.
APPEAR dumber. Exactly. I appear dumber, when I'm not on stimulants. The fact is, my mind races ever faster.

I was condemned as "retarded" throughout grade school. From kindergerten forward. Yeah, nothing wrong there, nosirree. Not any kind of noticable imbalance of ANY kind....

Imagine, you would've understood those books so much better if the poison wasn't bogging down your mind.
Shinobi White
takkun20
Shinobi White
Stimulants only increase noncentral nervous activity. They decrease capacity for thought, and also can reduce supergeniuses to brain-damaged drooling vegetables.

TAKKUN: I never said I was God. I'm just letting people know that ritalin is a vile poison. My grandparents didn't call me special, they were just a little freaked out when they found me enjoying a marine biology textbook - WHEN I WAS TWO YEARS OLD. And fully comprehending everything written in it, for that matter. And I'm fairly sure I'm the smartest person in my college, with a little luck on soomeone else's part I'm only number two.

"supergeniuses"?......
anyhoo, marine biology isnt that difficult to comprehend, try chaos theory in the 4th grade
and if im so poisoned, then how come i function normally?
"Normal" is another word for "broken soulless shells". It's a sign that you've been poisoned.

Okay, reading, alone, at two years old is downright insane. Chaos theory is easy to understand, my friend's five-year-old nephew already understands it.

"broken soulless shells"?..........how cliche, are you high?
anyhoo, a 2 yr olds brain isnt even developed enough to read, are you sure your gps arent just throwing you through a loop to make you feel like your one of a kind?
Chaotic Fury
Shinobi White
takkun20
Shinobi White

"supergeniuses"?......
anyhoo, marine biology isnt that difficult to comprehend, try chaos theory in the 4th grade
"Normal" is another word for "broken soulless shells". It's a sign that you've been poisoned.

Okay, reading, alone, at two years old is downright insane. Chaos theory is easy to understand, my friend's five-year-old nephew already understands it.

You're arguing with yourself.Uhm, no, I'm not. He is saying ritalin is good, I'm saying it's bad.
some people have mental disorders.. its not a fad and whoever thinks it is .. is pretty stupid.
Shinobi White
Chaotic Fury
Shinobi White
Chaotic Fury
Shinobi White
ADD is a gift not a disorder. That is my point. So called "medication" destroys a perfect mind.

Stimulants icrease, not decrease brain activity.
Ritalin, like most ADD medication, is a stimulant.

Complete and utter bullshit.
I was on stimulants.
I was not any dumber than before.
In fact, my ADHD made me appear dumber than after I got on strateira.
I was not a vegatable.
I read books written by Jauques Costeau while on stimulants.
I understood the books written by Jauques Costeau while on stimulants.
ADHD reduces ability to comprehend things at a normal rate, and usually appears when you are in your teens.
At two years old, the chemichal imbalance would not have developed yet.
APPEAR dumber. Exactly. I appear dumber, when I'm not on stimulants. The fact is, my mind races ever faster.

I was condemned as "retarded" throughout grade school. From kindergerten forward. Yeah, nothing wrong there, nosirree. Not any kind of noticable imbalance of ANY kind....

Imagine, you would've understood those books so much better if the poison wasn't bogging down your mind.

Wrong.
I was taken of the stimulants.
No change in ability.
Other that severe depression.
And nearly failing school.
And nearly commiting suicide.
Red_Hoshi
I have MDED disorder.

Mountain Dew Energy Drink disorder.

Even if you were being sarcastic,
the same goes for me.
Every day, I'd have a mountain dew in 2nd hour.
Then my schedule changed.
And then I couldn't.
I went into a withdrawl where I slept probably twice as much as I normally did for about 2 weeks.
xD It was funny.
Shinobi White
Chaotic Fury
Shinobi White
Shinobi White
takkun20
Shinobi White

"supergeniuses"?......

You're arguing with yourself.
Uhm, no, I'm not. He is saying ritalin is good, I'm saying it's bad.

i never said ritalin is good, i said it isnt poison
Shinobi White
Chaotic Fury
You're arguing with yourself.
Uhm, no, I'm not. He is saying ritalin is good, I'm saying it's bad.
Ritalin treats it, but it also leads users to use heroin and other drugs in the future because of the feeling.
Shitty quoutes....
takkun20
Shinobi White
takkun20
Shinobi White

"supergeniuses"?......

anyhoo, a 2 yr olds brain isnt even developed enough to read, are you sure your gps arent just throwing you through a loop to make you feel like your one of a kind?
guys

1) it is possible for a 2 year old to read and comprehand things that 20 years can't. It is considered a mutation (not that it's bad) but...

2) who cares? it has nothing to do with ADD. If you're saying your genious was marred by ritalin, perhaps you didn't have ADD? It happens all the time

Clean Seeker

4,100 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Signature Look 250
I was one of the first children be diagnosed with ADHD back in 1984. I was put on half a pill of ritalin per day for it. It helped me to concentrate on my homework. I would've failed school without it, as I just couldn't sit still in class and concentrate.

That said, I think ADHD, OCD, etc. are grossly over-diagnosed. People seem to just want to take the easy way out with misbehaving kids nowadays. Instead of punishing them, they give them a pill.

Each child is different. Some are just acting up because they're spoiled little shits. Others may really have a problem like I did. The problem is nowadays, doctors are payed by the pharmaceutical companies to diagnose kids with these disorders and peddle drugs to their parents.

Even worse, schools are starting to diagnose kids without even a doctor to do so and then require that the children be medicated. If the parents ojbect, they can lose custody of their children.

It seems there are just no impartial minds to go to anymore. It's all about medicating them instead of disciplining them nowadays. If parents actually disciplined their kids, it'd put Pfizer out of business.
SITM
takkun20
Shinobi White
takkun20
Shinobi White

"supergeniuses"?......

guys

1) it is possible for a 2 year old to read and comprehand things that 20 years can't. It is considered a mutation (not that it's bad) but...

2) who cares? it has nothing to do with ADD. If you're saying your genious was marred by ritalin, perhaps you didn't have ADD? It happens all the time

actually thats a good point, maybe you dont have ADD shinobi, ever thought of that mr. genious?
hmm
people in my school 2 years back used to think cutting was cool.
i guess that's sort of similar.

i've snorted ritalin before.
it was funn
[poison]
hmm
people in my school 2 years back used to think cutting was cool.
i guess that's sort of similar.

i've snorted ritalin before.
it was funn
had a cousin (who did suffer from ADD) got in HUGE trouble for selling his ritalin for purposes like that

I think he might be in jail for doing something like that agian (I'm not sure, my parents are too ashamed to tell me)

but yah, it is a stimulant, and has the wrong effect on people who don't need it

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff