Welcome to Gaia! ::

GoteBoy
Nice guys serve a very valuable purpose.
Women need someone they can use emotionally and financially and then callously toss away.

I'm not saying all women do this, but given the chance, all women would do this.

Every last one of them.

yep
girls will love you
nice or "bad a**"
as long as you entertain them
girls see life as an adventure
a junior they don't want to go on alone
if you can't have fun with them
your screwed
nice guys often aren't as fun
but will listen
Laenis
On another forum, there was a discussion about the whole idea that a lot of girls don't like nice guys, but "bad boys" - the type that only care about themselves, are agressive, dominant and subscribe to the philosophy of "Treat them mean, keep them keen"

I personally have no interest in girls who are like that - I would like to think I am a nice guy. I used to be more assertive and agressive, and it did get me more attention from females. However, I just wasn't as happy like that as I am being shy and reserved - it's not who I am. Anyway, I would be interested in knowing what other people think on a subject which also came up in the discussion - should females who pursue only what they regard as "real men" expect to be held at least a little accountable if they suffer from domestic violence?

I mean...is it a case of "If you play with matches, you'll get burned" or do you think that it's natural for the woman to be submissive and the man to be dominant, and therefore those who naturally prefer the more assertive types can't help it and shouldn't expect that they might get hurt?

Welcome to the batsh*t alphabit soup that is sexual psychology. At the core, women should be attracted to bad boys. And you're on the wrong track, there, pal, it's way easier to get p***y by just slapping random girls on the street than it is to be someones' "rock".
ew, uh no.
I really don't like 'bad boys'
anyone stupid enough to kill their brain with drugs, fail every class in school because its the 'cool' thing to do, or lights themselve on fire are defiantly not on my list of dating possibilities.
I like sweet, sensative boys
who will always listen when I need them too

and I don't care if they are shy or whatever
actually
i find it rather entertaining to be the dominate one sometimes. xD
Maybe if I become abusive I can get some chicks surprised

Fashionable Hoarder

I think
the whole "girls liking bad boys" thing
is starting to die out.
I mean, really.
The only girls I know
who like bad boys
hate that they like bad boys.
These days,
most girls want guys
who are more in touch
with their feminine side.
It's the beginning of female dominion.
Heeheehee. I can't wait. <3<3<3

Fashionable Hoarder

GoteBoy
Nice guys serve a very valuable purpose.
Women need someone they can use emotionally and financially and then callously toss away.

I'm not saying all women do this, but given the chance, all women would do this.

Every last one of them.

Um, no. No, every last one of them wouldn't. Unless you're telling me I would, in which case, far be it from me to claim that I know more about myself than you do. surprised

I hate girls who use people like that. And you haven't met very many decent females if they've got you along that line of thinking.
I'm usually very meek, but I definately prefer the nice guy. You know, the one who is very kind and never mean.

So, basically, at my school I don't like any of the guys there. biggrin

O.G. Gaian

9,125 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
my bf WAS a "bad boy". he would drink to get drunk, knew gangs, run off at night to go see the races, did drugs, ditched school.... now? ever since we got together (in 2000) he became such a kitten.. a total sweetheart o_oa sometimes i wonder what happened. sweatdrop a lot of people were suprised to find out that he ended up being with me because many people saw me as the innocent type @_@
I like guys who will beat me to a pulp and then murder me redface
Miss Riddle
ew, uh no.
I really don't like 'bad boys'
anyone stupid enough to kill their brain with drugs, fail every class in school because its the 'cool' thing to do, or lights themselve on fire are defiantly not on my list of dating possibilities.
I like sweet, sensative boys
who will always listen when I need them too

and I don't care if they are shy or whatever
actually
i find it rather entertaining to be the dominate one sometimes. xD

You're attractive enough to have an opinion on the matter, if that's you in the sig.

And it is noted. smile
User Image
I think it's instinct.
It contributes to
Natural Selection.
Being dominant and assertive does not equal beating your woman with a ******** frying pan. neutral
I am a bad a**...

Grrr...

Rawr...

cool <-- Me being a bad a**.
Tis Mutiny!
Being dominant and assertive does not equal beating your woman with a ******** frying pan. neutral
Who told you that? I swear I didn't!!! Would people please stop bringing that up?!? I was young, stupid, and in love.... Geez... You would have, too...

Oh, wait..

You aren't talking about me?

Oh....
I'm an a**, but I'm not mean/abusive to girls.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff