Welcome to Gaia! ::

I like nice guys.

I'd beat the shiznit outta a guy who treated me like crap. >(
I don't think it's so much that women want the "bad boys" so much as they want someone who's strong and can exert a little more control over them, thus my reasoning behind so many of them admiting to having rape fantacies, they don't always want to be in control. My ex loves it when I pin her to the ground and tie her up, thatsays nothing against the fact that I am indeed a very nice and caring person when I want to be (around her). Girls don't wan't bad boys, they want nice, balanced, yet exciting, rough ones.
I'm not someone who likes guys that are mean, aggressive, and perverted. The guy I think is ideal is basically someone who likes adventure. You know, daring! 3nodding
Nice guys serve a very valuable purpose.
Women need someone they can use emotionally and financially and then callously toss away.

I'm not saying all women do this, but given the chance, all women would do this.

Every last one of them.
User Image I admit, I like the "bad boys" a little.
But, he shouldn't be more dominant or overpowering.
He has to have some responsibility and control.
User Image
I don't think it's so much that girls prefer bad boys over nice guys, I think it's the confidence or charisma that is attractive. A male who is confident, charismatic and assertive is prime breeding stock, so it's natural to want that. It's not a matter of just what females want, but what is inate to them. A nice guy is a great friend for a girl, not unlike a big brother, but who wants to date their big brother? Nice guys are just that, nice guys. Generally underappreciated, nice guys are sometimes too nice for their own good.
aguyuno
So, let me see if I understand. We're immature because we don't treat you like items, yet you're totally mature because you date bad boys just cause of seeking adventure.

Well, full marks for putting words in my mouth there. I date men who are physically attractive and whom I like talking to. I only continue dating them if they treat me as an equal. 'Nice guys' rarely seem to be worth talking to, and have never managed to behave as if we were in a relationship as opposed to some bizarre fantasy. The men I've dated and not dumped in disgust have this tendency to be people whom, when I say who I'm with, others who know them say "him? But he's such a jerk!" which is as good a definition of "bad boy" as seems to be available.

Adventure doesn't come into it.

aguyuno
Nah, I'm just kidding; I understand what you mean. However, "nice" guys aren't always overly sensitive, pussies like the ones you mentioned.

If they describe themself as a 'nice guy', they're either a passive-aggressive a*****e or a whining little b***h. Neither version is worth a woman's time.

Supportive Fox

I think what girls are going for is the protection of "bad boys" not the beatings. The ultimate guy would be protective, not controlling, careing and easy to talk to, and being funny helps too.

7,150 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Signature Look 250
i dun see why girls want agressive guys i cant stand them..i personally always have went for nice guys. because they make me feel comfertable to be with them and safe and is easier to talk to. also some understands me not all nice boys do just some. besides id have alot of common interests with them because im a anime/cartoon lover who likes games and mythological creatures and some neat metal words such as swords, and culture especially food part of other countries. i am a bit geeky i guess which is why i go for the nice geeky guys who arnt well too creepy. i want nice not creepy. ^^;;
It's not really aggressive guys that girls are attracted to... It's guys who are confident and can take care of themselves. If you find a wife beater attractive... good for you.. It's just that "bad boys" seem more confident and women look for that in men. A "bad boy" could be someone who does all these extreme sports and you're attracted to them then all of a sudden you're in a relationship with them and they're those clingy, jealous, dangerous, violent kinds. But there are guys who don't come with all that. Hence, the "bad boys" who are confident and at the same time respect girls.

Advice for guys: cocky and funny really work [when put together]. Don't be a wuss.
ok,once and for all,the best is a combination. i like guys that can stand up for themselves,r smart,and sweet,and have a twisted side to them.(haha)
the sappy sweet boys i cant stand !the "bad boys"im slightly attracted to but not really. girls,lets be real,once in yuor lives you've had a crush on a "bad boy"
anyway,there are boys out there like that, and i have met 'em. heart razz
i think guys shouldn't hit girls but just because we are girls doen't mean our life is about our nails. girls should be aloud to play any sport they want. some boys are so dumb when they think they are cool for getting in trouble and other dumb stuff!! they should just be normal for once and just hang ,play ,and be sweet!!! that is cool!! cool
Songlian
If they describe themself as a 'nice guy', they're either a passive-aggressive a*****e or a whining little b***h. Neither version is worth a woman's time.
It couldn't be because they don't consider themselves as assholes?

Women like you aren't worth a man's time.

Rainbow Smoker

5,650 Points
  • Mega Tipsy 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Ultimate Player 200
GoteBoy
Nice guys serve a very valuable purpose.
Women need someone they can use emotionally and financially and then callously toss away.

I'm not saying all women do this, but given the chance, all women would do this.

Every last one of them.

Hell, I freely admit to doing so. But see, they weren't just "nice" guys, they were gullible guys. They were stupid enough to allow themselves to be used, and I don't like stupid guys. Their "niceness" was their only redeeming quality, and if you're nice to everyone either you don't have very good taste, you're very naive, or you're Jesus.
My fiance, for example, was a very nice guy. He was very compassionate, he would do anything for his friends and he loved animals. But he was also hilarious, very intelligent and very much a badass who would do things like ask my grandmother her bra size. And that's why I love him, because he wasn't just nice, like so many other so-called "nice guys" are.
O: It's natural for women to go after men that remind them of their father. Creepy, but true.

And since people in general usually don't change very much, espessially when after they can start being called a "man" or "woman", instead of like boy or girl or whatever, then they usually are still like that when they have kids of their own, so then their kids want people like their parents as mates when they grow up, and so on. :33

Edit: And the kinds of people I'm referring to, are the badass meaniehead males, and the females who love 'em.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff