Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Druddigon
The harvest festival was pretty neat for a event, especially since I love cooking. I had no idea the animals dress up in chef uniforms for it. Too bad I never bought the whole harvest set.
What are you missing? I cataloged the whole set last year so I can order what you're missing.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Yogurt Man
Druddigon
The harvest festival was pretty neat for a event, especially since I love cooking. I had no idea the animals dress up in chef uniforms for it. Too bad I never bought the whole harvest set.
What are you missing? I cataloged the whole set last year so I can order what you're missing.

Hah,I'm fine for now. I just dont have room for more furniture. gonk

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Druddigon
Yogurt Man
Druddigon

Haha, it's only about cataloging for me - I wouldn't mind if you just sold it right after, since I'd also be letting my second character catalog the stuff too.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Yogurt Man
Druddigon

Haha, it's only about cataloging for me - I wouldn't mind if you just sold it right after, since I'd also be letting my second character catalog the stuff too.

haha, that's what i do. if i see an item i don't have, i buy it n sell it afterward. going to 80% full catalog for the badge n then i'll stop.
i also buy the papers i don't have. it raises the catalog by 1 item but i will get there... one day.

Cluttered Healer

13,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Invisibility 100
I've been trying to grow blue roses every day for over a year. I planted orange and purple flowers diagonally together on the beach, (where no villagers would plant anything) and planted the red roses that emerged from the orange and purple ones together diagonally as well. All I get are black roses or more red roses from them. What am I doing wrong? Something obvious? sweatdrop

Wintry Dragon

Aerovine
I've been trying to grow blue roses every day for over a year. I planted orange and purple flowers diagonally together on the beach, (where no villagers would plant anything) and planted the red roses that emerged from the orange and purple ones together diagonally as well. All I get are black roses or more red roses from them. What am I doing wrong? Something obvious? sweatdrop

Purple and black roses need to be the ones that are diagonally touching each other for the greatest odds of gaining a blue rose.

However if you say please, I'll let you come over and take a few blue roses from me so you can just use fertilizer on those and gain a field of 'em. surprised

Cluttered Healer

13,900 Points
  • Healer 50
  • Pie Hoarder by Proxy 150
  • Invisibility 100
Caomhnoir Angel
Aerovine

Purple and black roses need to be the ones that are diagonally touching each other for the greatest odds of gaining a blue rose.

However if you say please, I'll let you come over and take a few blue roses from me so you can just use fertilizer on those and gain a field of 'em. surprised

Oh, thank you for the info! I don't know how I screwed that Intel up, but I'll fix it and try again. I really appreciate your generosity, but I've been trying so long, I've gotta do it myself. surprised

Wintry Dragon

Aerovine
Caomhnoir Angel
Aerovine

Oh, thank you for the info! I don't know how I screwed that Intel up, but I'll fix it and try again. I really appreciate your generosity, but I've been trying so long, I've gotta do it myself. surprised

Sure thing, not a problem biggrin
good luck with the purple and black roses 3nodding

Sparkly Fatcat

i need some friends to play with. ; ^;
would anyone mind exchanging friend codes? my town's pretty basic and new, so i don't have much to offer, but i'll help out with anything as much as i can. c:

Dangerous Sweetheart

remember who said that in the opening part of his game (like where it shows you the "Animal Crossing New Leaf" part and the animals are roaming around)
That he saw a spot where an animal was going to put their house down
And then he went to that spot, it wasn't there, in fact, it was in another spot entirely???

Because yeah, just happened to me. I am so confused. lol

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
remember who said that in the opening part of his game (like where it shows you the "Animal Crossing New Leaf" part and the animals are roaming around)
That he saw a spot where an animal was going to put their house down
And then he went to that spot, it wasn't there, in fact, it was in another spot entirely???

Because yeah, just happened to me. I am so confused. lol
When it first happened to me I was super confused too
This is how the new character reset trick works for new housing plots for animals - Stuff like that isn't concrete set in the town until the first time the game saves for the day - either when you start up an existing character, or when Isabelle saves after you get your TPC.

Dangerous Sweetheart

also, is it just me or did the poll change sweatdrop

Familiar Friend

16,000 Points
  • Streaker 200
  • Invisibility 100
  • Prayer Circle 200
Zyrellia
also, is it just me or did the poll change sweatdrop

The title changed from "Summertime Sadness" to "Happy Holidays" or something along those lines. (Can't see title when on Mobile Gaia App)

So, yes. The thread changed titles AND polls. The old poll used to say "How much time do you plan on playing Animal Crossing this summer?" So you're right! :3

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

I have some extra mush stuff, does anybody want it?
2x forest floor
2x table
2x closet
bed
end table
lamp
dresser
hanger

Invisible Hunter

7,500 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
This is my first Animal Crossing game. I typically play the harvest moon games, but the new one didn't look to appealing. I saw New Leaf on sale and though I would give it a go. So far it is pretty interesting. Little confused with the whole thing and concept of the game. I like how it plays in real time.

If anyone has any pointers or suggestions I would appreciated it.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff