Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

fatmasterson
Darth Kosher

DO YOU STILL HAVE THIS?!!

You would complete my life.

Yuuup, currently rotting in storage as we speak. You interested in taking it?

Yes, please!

Is there anything you're looking for?

Hungry Fatcat

pink wig thick a-s-s

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

LOL that's a good point... whee

sigh... me and my friend made a tumblr for cute qr things and it has our villagers on there
it's amazing how obsessed we were and now neither of us really play that often...
i guess school and life just got too busy for it?
but we slack off in school and our social lives aren't even that amazing!

oh well stare

gaia_crown Meh, people go through phases. gaia_crown
As new games come out and as people play it for so long they tend to go through
periods of wanting to and not wanting to play. It's a lot of work keeping all your animals happy. ; u ;

Hungry Fatcat

Darth Kosher

Yes, please!

gaia_crown Not really, if you want it just add me an open your gates. n v n gaia_crown
fatmasterson
Darth Kosher

Yes, please!

gaia_crown Not really, if you want it just add me an open your gates. n v n gaia_crown

Cool!!

my FC is 1521 3295 8125

You're welcome to take anything from my town. smile
My gates should be opened in 5 minutes.
fatmasterson
Darth Kosher

Yes, please!

Thank you kindly!! smile

Hungry Fatcat

Darth Kosher

Thank you kindly!! smile

gaia_crown No problem! gaia_crown
I just didn't want the set to go to waste since I spent so much on it. XD

Dangerous Sweetheart

i wish my animals would wear what i sent them in letters emotion_facepalm

bree is wearing the ugliest plaid shirt i've ever seen IT LOOKS LIKE VOMIT IT'S THAT BAD.

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia

bree is wearing the ugliest plaid shirt i've ever seen IT LOOKS LIKE VOMIT IT'S THAT BAD.
Eugene put on a lace tank or whatever and I was like "what the ********" so I kept sending him pleather vests in the mail and after a week or something he finally changed. I'm not sure but maybe they can only change shirts once every set amount of time. I dunno.

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Zyrellia

My villagers seem to have a "trend" going on. 4 have this ugly pink shirt and 3 of the guys have Glady's Green Myst t shirt (she moved out awhile ago.) The only one without it is Rhonda, but I might send everyone new clothing just to stop it. gonk

Dangerous Sweetheart

Druddigon
Zyrellia

My villagers seem to have a "trend" going on. 4 have this ugly pink shirt and 3 of the guys have Glady's Green Myst t shirt (she moved out awhile ago.) The only one without it is Rhonda, but I might send everyone new clothing just to stop it. gonk

do you know the name of the ugly pink shirt? lol

Bree's been wearing this ugly shirt ever since someone, Chief i think, had me run it over to her. it's so ugly, i just... i can't. emotion_facepalm

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Zyrellia
Druddigon
Zyrellia

do you know the name of the ugly pink shirt? lol

Bree's been wearing this ugly shirt ever since someone, Chief i think, had me run it over to her. it's so ugly, i just... i can't. emotion_facepalm

Dazed shirt.

Dangerous Sweetheart

Druddigon
Dazed shirt.

...eughhhhhhh

i don't think any other villagers of mine are wearing gross shirts (but i have a villager i want to move already, whom i haven't greeted yet tho she's been here for a week)... sweatdrop

Omnipresent Regular

15,990 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Partygoer 500
fatmasterson
pink wig thick a-s-s

LOL that's a good point... whee

sigh... me and my friend made a tumblr for cute qr things and it has our villagers on there
it's amazing how obsessed we were and now neither of us really play that often...
i guess school and life just got too busy for it?
but we slack off in school and our social lives aren't even that amazing!

oh well stare

gaia_crown Meh, people go through phases. gaia_crown
As new games come out and as people play it for so long they tend to go through
periods of wanting to and not wanting to play. It's a lot of work keeping all your animals happy. ; u ;

This is so true. I played ACNL every day for the entire first year that I had it (so release date to release date) and my playing has somewhat tapered off as the year has progressed. Still, I refuse to TT for fear of losing villagers I want, so I just adjust the time in my game to the appropriate date. I'm forever behind, but I will slowly get there. Stuck in September still. Sadly, I picked up KH: DDD to play again and totally misplaced my ACNL. I want to find it. sad

Lonely Lover

8,475 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Tricky Bunny

Zyrellia

If you send your villagers 5 of the same shirt in one go, they're almost guaranteed to put on that shirt. The only downside to this is that they might display one or two shirts in their home.

Another option is to open your game a little before 5pm, send them the shirt, and see if they start wearing it at 5pm (when Pete has delivered the mail). If not; quit without saving, TT back to a little before 5pm and repeat.

Panumbra

Still, I refuse to TT for fear of losing villagers I want, so I just adjust the time in my game to the appropriate date. I'm forever behind, but I will slowly get there. Stuck in September still. Sadly, I picked up KH: DDD to play again and totally misplaced my ACNL. I want to find it. sad

There is a completely safe way to TT without losing villagers. This is all you have to do:
- Find a villagers who pings you to move.
- Stop them from moving.
- Save and quit your game.
- You can now TT to the current date without losing any villagers.

The reason for this is that only one villager can be thinking about moving at a time. After you've stopped someone from moving, the game doesn't pick a new villager who wants to move until the next time you open your game. 3nodding

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff