Welcome to Gaia! ::

►► are you playing the new app animal crossing: pocket camp ?

+1 1 100.0% [ 317 ]
Total Votes:[ 317 ]

Dangerous Sweetheart

Talim-Hime
Zyrellia
Talim-Hime
Zyrellia
Talim-Hime
I really need a petition signed. I'll give something from this trade list in return for visiting your village, or 20K bells.

does this offer still stand lol

Already got my petition signed, but if you want something off that list, go ahead and ask. The same list also shows what I want in return, but it's not required.

do you still need the blossoming dress and cabin armchair? i can order those for you and tt anyway (just a day forward, though). a-and can i have savannah's picture? sweatdrop

Sounds great! You don't have to TT if you don't want to, we can meet tomorrow. I'll PM you my code right now!

welp, too late lol
so you don't need anything else like a wetsuit or a silver fishing rod or or or an extra scenic painting lol

Invisible Bloodsucker

11,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Object of Affection 150
Animal Crossing Fall Give Away

Add my Friend Code.(3265 - 5995 - 2205)
Then, personal message me your friend code, and desired item.
Open the gate to your town for me, and I will pop over and deliver the item to you.

The items I am giving away are:

User Image 1 Creepy wall

User Image 1 Creepy Skeleton

User Image 2 Creepy Crystals

User Image 1 Creepy Bat Stone

User Image1 Creepy clock

User Image 3 Creepy Coffins

User Image 1 Purple Pumpkin Head

User Image 1 Sweets Bed To be Gifted to Moechiii

User Image 1 Mermaid Shelf

All items are free, but if you are willing to give me a Jellyfish Light, Flounder table, or Mermaid furniture (wall, lamp, table, closet), I would appreciate it.

Biggest Anubutt

Zyrellia

What Gulliver item were you looking for? Or did you find it?

Rainbow Phantom

I just got this game about two weeks ago, and I was so excited to play I didn't read up and tips or guides before I started and I feel like I picked a bad map and just...kind of messed everything up. I'm considering re-starting the game, but I have a villager that I LOVE (Antonio for the win) and I don't want to lose my hard work and everything I did. (Plus waiting for certain features again like the QR machine will kill me).

What should I do?

Invisible Conversationalist

TURNIPS FOR 595 BELLS IN MY TOWN I THINK I JUST PISSED MYSELF.

Hungry Fatcat

onoona
I just got this game about two weeks ago, and I was so excited to play I didn't read up and tips or guides before I started and I feel like I picked a bad map and just...kind of messed everything up. I'm considering re-starting the game, but I have a villager that I LOVE (Antonio for the win) and I don't want to lose my hard work and everything I did. (Plus waiting for certain features again like the QR machine will kill me).

What should I do?

gaia_crown Better do it now than wait and remain unhappy. gaia_crown
I mean losing all that stuff and Antonio sucks but you can always get them back.You're
only going to keep getting stuff/villagers you want that you don't want to part with making it harder
to restart your town.

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

Hello, all! I'm missing just one piece of art for my museum and I was hoping you could help me out.

Statues:
1. Gallant Statue

I'm paying 200,000 Bells for each piece of genuine art. Trade can happen in my town or yours, just let me know~!

Thanks for your help!

Information is in my signature, but I'll post it here, too:
Name: Tora (3DS and In-game)
Town: Gardiner
Friend Code: 4725-9117-9652

Dangerous Sweetheart

does acnl have any good, red, long sleeved shirts

i mean, the red agyle shirt is okay but it seems more red-orange than red >:c

Diehard Bibliophile

28,775 Points
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Invisibility 100
Toraojou
Hello, all! I'm missing just one piece of art for my museum and I was hoping you could help me out.

Statues:
1. Gallant Statue

I'm paying 200,000 Bells for each piece of genuine art. Trade can happen in my town or yours, just let me know~!

Thanks for your help!

Information is in my signature, but I'll post it here, too:
Name: Tora (3DS and In-game)
Town: Gardiner
Friend Code: 4725-9117-9652

I have one that you can have. Info is in my signature. It'll have to wait a bit tomorrow. I have class, but after that I'm good!

renahk's Husband

Swashbuckling Vampire

Zyrellia
does acnl have any good, red, long sleeved shirts

i mean, the red agyle shirt is okay but it seems more red-orange than red >:c
red warm up jacket? idk

Rainbow Phantom

Does anyone happen to have Antonio? I've been looking for him since I reset and I really want to get him in my village before it fills up. emo

Kinedel's Wife

Divine Kitten

lightlovebunny

I have one that you can have. Info is in my signature. It'll have to wait a bit tomorrow. I have class, but after that I'm good!

Oh my! Thank you so much! biggrin I'd love it!

I have you added and I'll be on pretty much all day. (Well, in-between laundry and such.) Just PM me, or quote me here, and I'll open the gates. 4laugh

Firebreathing Dragon

23,425 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Comrades in Arms 150
  • Dragon Master 50
Frita is moving out, anybody want her?

Wintry Dragon

So Redd is in my town today and all three statues are fake. Graceful painting is real but why do all the statues have to be fake? Statues are more exciting than paintings. Ugh, Redd. Nobody wants paintings in this town.

On another note, does anyone have a regular orange? Not a perfect orange, but a regular orange? Every time I try to plant a regular orange I keep getting a perfect fruit tree. I don't want a perfect orange tree. I just want a nice normal orange tree. Oi...

Magical Hobo

So Whitney has moved into my boyfriend's town, and I would really like to replace her with a Jock villager. Does anyone have one available ATM?

I am still looking for a Great Sculpture, an Ancient Statue, beans from Setsubun, and the flower bouquet! If you have any of these available, please let me know. yum_puddi

Finally, is anyone collecting pictures? I have one of Bluebear, one of Miranda, one of Coco, and two of Fuchsia to trade/sell away for anyone interested.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff